Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 17 almost 18 in a month, KTHHV, Mentally Ill, Never been to a party IS IT OVER?

• Thread starter mentalcelextreme
  • Start date
M

mentalcelextreme

Banned
-
Basically I played Star Wars: The Old Republic today.. (for all that don't know what it is. It's a MMORPG [Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Game] set in the Star Wars Galaxy 3600 years before the actual Star Wars movies)

And I found out that I'm officially a Mentalcel, that's the reason I'm Incel it's my mental shit. I have OCD that's for sure, it's still in a light form but super annoying. I started playing this Star Wars game a week ago and deleted my created Jedi character 6 or 7 time, and my Sith character 3 times... I then start to cry, scream and shake intensively. My breathing becomes heavy and fast and I get panick attacks when I don't delete the characyer, when I delete it I feel even worse because I deleted 4-5 h of playing time. It's not that bad because it's easy to get to lvl 20 in this game (MAX IS lvl 75 anyway) but it's still annoying to start at the beginning planet all the time.

I also hit my head and bite myself.

From this you can already see it's over.

I'm never satisfied with the game or how I portress in it, I want my Sith to be super evil and my Jedi to be good. So I'm never sure which answers I picked in the mission conversations because my Sith always needs to answer bad and my Jedi always good (but I can't remember it when I progress) my highest level was lvl 23 Jedi, I deleted it 3 days ago or so.

Now I deleted all my accounts and the game too. I won't play for a week or so I'm sick and tired. But I will play after the week.
Just taking a break.

From 2017 to 2019 I had extreme from of hypochondria I thought I had cancer and made my mom visit all the doctors to check (I didn't believe I was healthy) I thought I had all types of cancer you can imagine, it was funny as shit. (Well.. u know) I was only 15 and 16 at that time. It was a phase.

In 2015 at the Ebola outbreak in Africa I thought I had Ebola and we gonna die in Europe where I live ( I was only 12 and already had mental issues etc.) I cried and was scared to death because of Ebola.

Because of Coronavirus that peaked in February 2020, i was so concerned that when if found that the first confirmed case
in Europe was in my country too...

I called my mom crying and scared to death, I then left school without saying anyone that im going home. When I was home I cried in front of my mom had mental outburst and was lying in bed for 1 day.

So yeah I basically get nervous breakdowns at least twice a month where I cry loud and hit my head and harm myself with my nails (just scratching lmao)

I regularly get anger outburst and my room door has a big (prob 13 inch) hole in it. I made it with my fists.

Im also a friendlesscel, skinnycel, acnecel...

I have severe social anxiety. I was grocery shopping yesterday where I bought something for my gaming session.

I have summer holidays now (well I dropped out of highschool) I saw a group of 17-18 year olds at the grocery store.

Chad's and stacys who went to my school they graduated all. So the chads were like 6'2 and the stacys 9/10. I had a crush on one stacy, she is 2 inches taller than me LMFAO.

So I started blushing because I was mogged and a submissive bitch.

Because I had a mask on no one saw it, (but they saw that it's me just my face was covered)

I then started shaking and feeling dizzy because I was socially awkward and I also have severe social anxiety.

That's it, when you read this it's not over for you if you are not like me.

Bye

PERMA ROTTER

I think you should stop with vidya for a while if it gets you in such state

It’s over :feelsrope:.

Maybe you can get your shit together and get eventually a Becky , but just maybe,

if you didn't read as well quote this post

You are younger than me but if foids ignored you all HS and you were a looser all HS like me than it is over

if you didn't read as well quote this post
This, he is mixing online experiences with IRL ones from what I skimmed. Defo a schizo or something similar.

I usually don't say this, but maybe you actually do need the jewpills.

It has never begun.

So are you a good looking mentalcel? You should go out and drunkmaxx, maybe you can hook up a drunk girl.

I never been to a party either and I turned out fine for a incel.

It’s over :feelsrope:.

Maybe you can get your shit together and get eventually a Becky , but just maybe,
fuck you when i turn 18 in a month i will show yall im still in purerty till 20 so im gonna puretymaxx hgh sleepmaxx, fightmax, gymmaxx, mgtow ect.

i will get 10/10s of all races and breed human killer machines.

a44cc601252685d16f56fadbb89dcbdd.jpg

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
You need to exercise self-control. Go to the doctor, take your crazy pills. Relax, remain calm, you are young.
Tell us, about your appearance. Are you perhaps underweight or overweight?
I am 5 11 (still growing for at least 3 years)
acnecel
skinnycel
mentalcel

i have extreme potential but i think i am just mentalcel and even if i look like a chad my moles ruin everything and girls sense that i am a creep.

i can one day post my life story if you want

It has never begun.

So are you a good looking mentalcel? You should go out and drunkmaxx, maybe you can hook up a drunk girl.
Bro girls never igonred me, its just like i am chosen to be volcel.

At the last day of school like 3 weeks ago i came to school and before that i was eating like shit, bustin nut after nut for 2 weeks straigt. Then i just came to school and all the girls knew they never gonna see me again and boy i saw how they lusted. 2-3 girls for example looked at me like they wanna do it rn in school or something.

Its rlly weird....

i am dev above normie tier.

At the last day of school like 3 weeks ago i came to school and before that i was eating like shit, bustin nut after nut for 2 weeks straigt. Then i just came to school and all the girls knew they never gonna see me again and boy i saw how they lusted. 2-3 girls for example looked at me like they wanna do it rn in school or something.

Its rlly weird....

:chad: :banhammer:

In 2015 at the Ebola outbreak in Africa I thought I had Ebola and we gonna die in Europe where I live ( I was only 12 and already had mental issues etc.) I cried and was scared to death because of Ebola.

Because of Coronavirus that peaked in February 2020, i was so concerned that when if found that the first confirmed case
in Europe was in my country too...

Why are you scared of memes?

Why are you scared of memes?
You said and I quote: "i have extreme potential but i think i am just mentalcel [...]"
You think you are. Yet you acknowledge you have extreme potential. Curious.

Again: "[...] and even if i look like a chad my moles ruin everything and girls sense that i am a creep."
So you admit you have the looks of a Chad.
I doubt that any amount or format of moles can ever ruin a Chad face.
But, have you ever sought a dermatologist and asked for their removal?

Girls sense that you are a creep.
That is the only reasonable part of all this, and it makes sense, a Chad LARPing in an Incel forum is indeed a creep.
Noway he is a chad. Maybe Larper, maybe true mentalcel but no chad.

I usually don't say this, but maybe you actually do need the jewpills.
Just get irreversible ED and get hooked on not-meth bro

Its rlly weird....

I am gonna go out on a limb here and assume you're a huge delusional narcissict who can't admit he's ugly, like all self proclaimed mental cels.