Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 17 year old incel showing off his telescope on reddit

Also, I have to envy this kid, he at least has got something that he’s clearly very skilled at and extremely passionate about, that isn’t video games. That alone moggs 90% of the people who use this website.
Tbh.

Posting random nerds and making fun of them doesn't make you any better than foids

Posting random nerds and making fun of them doesn't make you any better than foids
At least we're being brutally honest. Foids would lie to him saying that his hobbymaxxing will get him laid among a million other lies.

FaceApp 1585532486031

Face doesn't look too bad with beard

>im 17 years old
lmao how does this matter? is there a fucking age regulation for using a guide to build a non computerised telescope? and jfl at his genetics

At least we're being brutally honest. Foids would lie to him saying that his hobbymaxxing will get him laid among a million other lies.
It honestly saddens me that nerds like him (and us) will never be in a relationship with a Stacy. Coping is getting harder by the minute.

He could grow that beard in a year or two if he is lucky
you're fucking delusional, you need to be ethnic and still top 5% beard potential to even grow that at 20.
also stop feeling sympathy for this beta bitch who posted on reddit for karmapoints and awards

Very bad frame, his shoulders are extremely narrow. It's why people telling him to lift are daft, because he's not skinny he just has bad shoulder bones.

why hate on him? He's not said anything simpy, just a naive incel dude. If a woman posted a pic of her with a telescope she'd have 10x the karma and all the faggots calling this kid ugly would be whiteknighting for her in the comments.
yeah u got a point if a foid did this shit it'd break reddit. also there's no foid that's 'into nerdy guys' that would even look at him lmao

Framemogs me
why hate on him? He's not said anything simpy, just a naive incel dude. If a woman posted a pic of her with a telescope she'd have 10x the karma and all the faggots calling this kid ugly would be whiteknighting for her in the comments.

yeah u got a point if a foid did this shit it'd break reddit. also there's no foid that's 'into nerdy guys' that would even look at him lmao

lol foids into nerdy guys = chad with glasses

I have to say I can't take anybody with that sort of glasses very seriously. Obviously he has a frame, but he might be able to get surgery for that eye asymmetry. That's the only thing that really stands out to me in the picture as super bad.

His glasses are literally his major failo besides his eye asymmetry.

I don't think he's that bad looking tbh.

Last edited:
Are you blind? He’s at least decent looking. Yes, asymmetry and high hairline drops 3-4 points from his looks, but he has a great jawline, neck, frame, literally everything for 17yo. He is better than 98% of this forum boyos

Update- Went through his comment history and found out he has diagnosed autism. Jfl. Never began.

This guy is smart, probably nice, probably has a good personality. And I bet he thinks all of that will get him a girlfriend. NOPE!
There's no IQ for your face!

SOMEONE DM HIM ON REDDIT ANS BLACKPILL HIM AND TELL HIM TO JOIN HERE!
View attachment 225067

Face doesn't look too bad with beard
Then I sperged out and made him Chaddier, whatever.

Last edited:
But seriously though that is impressive.

It's painful to know that he'll be treated like shit by many of his peers in college.

Even reddit shit on him, and reddit usually virtue signal in these situations. Real life will rip him apart, especially if he has autism.

Where did Reddit shit on him?

112 thousand retards pretending to care because they think it makes them smart

If he don’t get a scholarship I’ll be disappointed in reddit not helping him get one ngl.

Even reddit shit on him, and reddit usually virtue signal in these situations. Real life will rip him apart, especially if he has autism.
:feelswhat:They shitting on him? It ain’t right to shit on people who actually create impressive shit like this.
Where did Reddit shit on him?

balding manlet, frame-cel with an asymmetrical face. Holy shit its over.

the mods deleted most of it, but literally like two thirds of the thread is just faggots and simps insulting him for being ugly

Some people don't deserve healthcare. We shouldn't waste tax dollars on those normiefaggots.

the mods deleted most of it, but literally like two thirds of the thread is just faggots and simps insulting him for being ugly
Some people don't deserve healthcare. We shouldn't waste tax dollars on those normiefaggots.
Absolutely brutal. I actually feel pretty bad for the kid. He doesn't seem to have known he was ugly since he did post his picture, but by now if he did read those comments he probably knows its over. I hope he considers joining us. I will gladly welcome him. I'm absolutely amazed at the audacity and stupidity of these redditards. Pure ERfuel

Amazing, apes being apes. These people deserve to be harassed and excluded from society. In a clear ideal world.

Absolutely brutal. I actually feel pretty bad for the kid. He doesn't seem to have known he was ugly since he did post his picture, but by now if he did read those comments he probably knows its over. I hope he considers joining us. I will gladly welcome him. I'm absolutely amazed at the audacity and stupidity of these redditards. Pure ERfuel
He's not a truecel tbh. The main reason he's getting bullied is his lanky frame, glasses, and pale skin. He should head over to looksmax.org and start saving up money for surgery to repair his eye asymmetry, figure out a way to fix his hair/HT, ditch the glasses, get a tan, and gain weight/gymaxx.

He has good bones, coloring, and is not a manlet.

Nobody should be dragged into this shit unless they're truly ugly. I don't really know what people in this thread are looking at, but this guy can easily be 6/10+ facially especially on second look.

It's funny that redditors will deny looks matter and then savagely attack any man who isn't chad enough.
IT won't touch those comments. Even if it was brought to their attention, they'd probably make some retarded excuse like "It was probably the clothes he was wearing" or "his posture" or "the glasses/haircut" as always. This is a prime example of the black pill and anyone who denies it after seeing the disgusting comments is seriously low iq.

He's not a truecel tbh. The main reason he's getting bullied is his lanky frame, glasses, and pale skin. He should head over to looksmax.org and start saving up money for surgery to repair his eye asymmetry, figure out a way to fix his hair/HT, ditch the glasses, and gain weight.

Nobody should be dragged into this shit unless they're truly ugly. I don't really know what people in this thread are looking at, but this guy can easily be 6/10+ facially especially on second look.
He can not change his frame. Notice the shape of his ears, eyes, eyebrows, and the shape of the top of his head. You're right, he's not truly ugly, but he is ugly enough that he was bullied.
Additionally, it is very difficult to fix eye area with surgery. Even one or two eye surgeries is not enough to create a significant change in appearance.

Jawmogs me, could maybe be a normie if he looksmaxes

Nah the reason he looks so lank is his very narrow shoulders. Even if he worked out he'd still look weird and skinny.
He would but he would still look better. Right now his frame has zero natural padding. And he might be at the point then he can get away with some subtle shoulderpad frauding as well.

It also looks worse because his neck is already maxxed out in proportion to the rest of his body and is thick.
Additionally, it is very difficult to fix eye area with surgery. Even one or two eye surgeries is not enough to create a significant change in appearance.
That looks like something that was caused by broken bones/poor bone support. I don't know if it's easy to fix, but I wouldn't say it's on par with what other people are trying to fix in their eye areas.

Last edited:
he needs to run JBW in and start SEAMAXXING

I'm mogged into oblivion by this kid.

Every time I open a "look at this incel" thread I am reminded just how bad it is for me. Fuck.

He's not a truecel tbh. The main reason he's getting bullied is his lanky frame, glasses, and pale skin. He should head over to looksmax.org and start saving up money for surgery to repair his eye asymmetry, figure out a way to fix his hair/HT, ditch the glasses, get a tan, and gain weight/gymaxx.

Good bones? He's got a pretty thin frame, a typical foid of his height would framemog him.

He might look mildly better but not better enough to actually be worth the amount of work he'd have to put in. He could work out for literally years and see virtually no gains, in that kind of situation it's virtually pointless and might as well just LDAR
In my opinion if you have a single failo that detrimental you have to put in the work even if the gains are mild. It also looks like he has bad posture and his knees are bent. There might be some rounded shoulder problems as a result of it.

Right now he's a framecel, but I've seen worse before I don't think he's completely dead in the water especially if he can get an above-average face. Especially with frauding. I might even consider seeing how my body responded to roids if I was in his position (although I would definitely be on anti-badling medication).

Good bones? He's got a pretty thin frame, a typical foid of his height would framemog him.
Facial bones I was referring too obviously.

Last edited:
I think he secretly might be look what he posted

yikes he probably lurks on incel forums too this is why hes an incel

mogs me in astronomical units

He basically IQmogs this entire forum. Also he got some solid cope, building telesCOPE. Also it's not clear that he's doihg that to get pussy.

Who is coping here? He or the people who are shitting on him?
He is still more valuable than 98% of the users of this forum
Also this..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back