Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 17 year old incel showing off his telescope on reddit

He’s doing something he enjoys and I cannot fault him at all.

With his telescope, hopefully he can find another intelligent civilization willing to let him to immigrate to their galaxy so to free himself from this hellhole.

Fly young man, fly.

Beyond over for him

Its begining for him..For me its beyond over..

His upper head really cucks the rest of his face, but still mogs me. At least he found a cool hobby.

Well at least his face looks good.

telesCOPE maxxed

Giga mogs me tbh he's not that ugly

he is smart but that doesn't mean a shit for foids

The biggest blackpill here is viewing all the deleted and removed comments and sorting by controversial:

These are the same Redditors who repeat over and over "looks don't matter sweaty" yet when an actual ugly male gets posted they mercilessly insult like stupid sheep

Maybe the most brutal:
Keep it up and ignore those calling you nerd. They won’t call you that in a few years when they are working for you.
Yep,we all know those who create telescopes are the millionaires, not the charismatic leaders. He be successful, but under someone.
The high IQ nerds are not the leaders in the workplace, chad and stacy are

He doesn't even realize how over it i s for him. He's too busy shooting for the stars

facially he's not ugly, its his frame that appears to be trash

Mogs me at looking manly and having telescope for looking at lolis afar

he doesnt look bad. upper eyelids, face isnt symmetric and possible height is fucking him
if his face is considered asymmetric i need to rope asap

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back