Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 17 year old man dates a 31 year old woman. r/AgeGap accept their relationship (and that subreddit only accepts 18+)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AgeGap/comments/jryzdz/im_17_shes_31/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=e2f47bbe9831417fb6416419e931a783&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=jryzdz

JFL at this. on this subreddit, age gaps are only allowed if the younger person is 18+, while when they're 16/17 it causes criticism. yet they all approve of this.

i even remember a time where a 17 year old man on there said he was dating a 25 year old woman and they approved of it. yet a guy could be 20 and dating a 16 year old and the subreddit wouldn't approve.

@Mainländer @Robtical

Fuck those pussy worshipping moral faggots. I hope all their jb relatives get raped by senior citizens.

Fuck those pussy worshipping moral faggots. I hope all their jb relatives get raped by senior citizens.
a woman could molest an infant boy and they'd approve of it

a woman could molest an infant boy and they'd approve of it
That's why moralfags are just undercover feminist cucks who like taking orders from whores and act like they're outraged by anything that upsets them.

Last edited:
That's why moralfags are just undercover feminist cucks who like taking orders from whores and act like they're outraged by the things that upset them.
society is pathetic. a woman does anything and people are ok with it

That's why moralfags are just undercover feminist cucks who like taking orders from whores and act like they're outraged by anything that upsets them.
Nuf said

@ThoughtfulCel

agecucks are so retarded haha. if it was the other way around everyone would be talking about how a 17 year old foid a muh child

agecucks are so retarded haha. if it was the other way around everyone would be talking about how a 17 year old foid a muh child
It’s a combination of benevolent sexism and the women are wonderful effect

doesnt make any fukin sense

Gynocentrism trumps even "pedo" paranoia. It's stronger.

@Total Imbecile @Diocel @Words2_live_bye @OverBeforeItBegan @existentialhack @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE

Moralfags love making special exceptions for themselves. This is why morality is mostly bullshit.

If it was a 31 year old guy, dating a 17 year old girl the soy would come out :soy:

imagine if the reverse happened

when a man begins his sex life by dating a fat woman old enough to be his mom

1612473035999-png.404744

Attachments

• 1612473035999.png
    1612473035999.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 733
I'm 21 and need older mommy gf with big milkies to date me and cuddle me and call me good boy while stroking me :feelsmage:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AgeGap/comments/jryzdz/im_17_shes_31/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=e2f47bbe9831417fb6416419e931a783&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=jryzdz

JFL at this. on this subreddit, age gaps are only allowed if the younger person is 18+, while when they're 16/17 it causes criticism. yet they all approve of this.

i even remember a time where a 17 year old man on there said he was dating a 25 year old woman and they approved of it. yet a guy could be 20 and dating a 16 year old and the subreddit wouldn't approve.

@Mainländer @Robtical

The misandry and hypocrisy together are ugly and evil.

If it was a 31 year old guy, dating a 17 year old girl the soy would come out :soy:
I bet she could fuck a 1 year old and they would still be ok with it

@ReturnOfSaddam

@ReturnOfSaddam
JFL. I still can't believe people, particularly Americans have such a problem with the reversed. It's ragefuel how these redditors would be furious if it was a man.

Would you want to be a 30 yr old dating a 17 yr old foid?

JFL. I still can't believe people, particularly Americans have such a problem with the reversed. It's ragefuel how these redditors would be furious if it was a man.
In the UK it’s also frowned upon but in the rest of Europe nobody would care about age differences
Would you want to be a 30 yr old dating a 17 yr old foid?
If it was always accepted by society I’d be fine with dating one

@dreadtheblackpill

wonder what the reaction would be if the girl was the younger one :lul:
OMG SHE A TODDLER YOU PERVERT!!!!11

I saw threads where the guy was 20 and she was 16 and they didn’t approve

but a guy was 17 and she was 25 in another thread and they were accepting like in this thread I shared

OMG SHE A TODDLER YOU PERVERT!!!!11

I saw threads where the guy was 20 and she was 16 and they didn’t approve

but a guy was 17 and she was 25 in another thread and they were accepting like in this thread I shared
honkfuel tbh

honkfuel tbh
Once a 27 year old woman teacher fucked a 13 year old male student and got 20 years and everyone in the comments section thought the sentence was too excessive

Once a 27 year old woman teacher fucked a 13 year old male student and got 20 years and everyone in the comments section thought the sentence was too excessive
extreme honkfuel, i hate society

I hope she cheats on him when he gets deployed. Man I hate hearing stories about people being in relationships so much

I hope she cheats on him when he gets deployed. Man I hate hearing stories about people being in relationships so much
he's korean. must be a gigachang

Lol @ those "now reverse the genders" comments

So true

If youre 18+ and male even looking at a 16 yold girl will get you branded a pedo

So true

If youre 18+ and male even looking at a 16 yold girl will get you branded a pedo
What about you ImbecilSlayer?

Would you date a 17 yr old foid as a 30 yr old?

For any Feds in the thread, can they dm me? I want to know how well you get paid for patrolling threads online. I want to underbid you tbh

So true

This subreddit frowned upon 20 year old guys dating 16 year old girls

What about you ImbecilSlayer?

Would you date a 17 yr old foid as a 30 yr old?

Yes

I wouldnt even be bitter aftewards about missing out on dating in my teens and early 20s, it would make up for everything

Yes

I wouldnt even be bitter aftewards about missing out on dating in my teens and early 20s, it would make up for everything
If it was both legal and accepted by society I’d date a 17 year old

He's literally a rape victim. That women deserves to be lynched for being a pedophile and having sex with children.

OMG YES KWEEEEEEN!! SLAYYYYYYYYY. You deserve a young cub sista!!!! GET IT GUUUUURL.

Switch the genders - this would be frontpage news on CNN, and reddit soys would be frothing at the mouth to protect muh lady.

OMG YES KWEEEEEEN!! SLAYYYYYYYYY. You deserve a young cub sista!!!! GET IT GUUUUURL.

Switch the genders - this would be frontpage news on CNN, and reddit soys would be frothing at the mouth to protect muh lady.
I know. Fuck this gay earth

@Mainländer @Robtical

Reddit isn't a place you would go to find rational thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back