Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 17 yo foids are already full of celullitis

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Don't get me wrong, I'm not some low-T picky faggot who would refuse sex because of that, not at all, I'd love to fuck them until they're screaming like animals, but I notice in my college that girls as young as 17-18 already have lots of it. And not even fat ones.

Sorry, Inceltears, I know it hurts your feelings deeply but girls are in their primes while younger than even 18. They usually have nice, smooth, asses at like 14. If you want to be mad at someone, don't shoot the messeger, blame nature and hormones.

Seen this in campus too. Stretch marks make me want to vomit. Its sad that girls only remain in their prime for less than a decade.

The japs are redpilled about 14 being the exact age foids are in their prime. Just notice how pretty much all animes are set on first year of high school.

The japs are redpilled about 14 being the exact age foids are in their prime. Just notice how pretty much all animes are set on first year of high school.

High T

Just a joke man, please don't rip my low T frame apart.
Ok, you get to live this time because I'm in a good mood.
I felt bad ngl, this suits me well.
Inject T. One of my low T friends is doing that now and the difference in behavior and libido is very significant.

Are you a progressive leftist? I notice a strong correlation between lack of T and this sort of shit.

Their diet and the fact that a lot of them are already on birth control help to increase cellulitis

"...Due to these hormonal changes, birth control pills can lead to the production of cellulite. Most pills are either progesterone only or a combination of estrogen and progesterone. Although both types can heighten fat storage and cellulite, the pills with estrogen are worse. "

Cellulitis at that age is the proof that foids are letting chads cum raw inside them. source

Some of them already look like used-up roasties at 14.

Cellulitis at that age is the proof that foids are letting chads cum raw inside them. source
Suicidefuel. I think that particular one really is.

Foids are so cynic. They take those obviously to have sex with Chads and then say "oh, don't be silly, it's just to regulate my period". KEK.

He's right about 14. That is when foids biologically become fertile and ready. The age 14-17 is the peak.

I guarantee you no 18+yo woman in 2019 has a perfect ass
That is reserved for preteens/young teens
Also guaranteed no 12yo is walking around with an ass that isn't pure angelic

I think it isn't that absolute, there are always exceptions, but in general, you're right.

iu

Cucktears' Anglo imperialists keep exercising linguistic prejudice against me. It's "cellulite" and not "cellulitis", how am I, a poor lusophone third-worlder, supposed to know everything about the language of my imperialist overlords?

On an unrelated note, foids go absolutely mad when you criticize their bodies., since they're 100% sexual beings.

I want more ASMR bro, when's the next one coming out?

They are a walking disease.

I want more ASMR bro, when's the next one coming out?
Looks like I'd better focus on the ASMR shit until I get my new strings. It was far better received then my experimental accapella song.

that Cash Me Outside whore already looks 30 at 16 (not saying i wouldnt do her of course)

I have incellulitis

Well played.

Do you think so? His voice is gruff, mine is not. But thanks, I like his voice so I take it as a compliment.
Tbh, i like his voice also. Your voice is really good man. A very unique voice tbh.

Tbh, i like his voice also. Your voice is really good man. A very unique voice tbh.
Thanks. I agree it's unique. I'm mostly high timbre but low pitch, which is an unusual combination.

Cucktears' Anglo imperialists keep exercising linguistic prejudice against me. It's "cellulite" and not "cellulitis", how am I, a poor lusophone third-worlder, supposed to know everything about the language of my imperialist overlords?

On an unrelated note, foids go absolutely mad when you criticize their bodies., since they're 100% sexual beings.
It's also cynical not cynic in the context you used it. Your welcome.

How is this possible?
I guess it's like guys whose hair is already receding at tender age.

Of course a young foid only barely loses a bit of her astronomical SMV because of cellulite while balding as a young man = massive SMV loss.

I guess it's like guys whose hair is already receding at tender age.

Of course a young foid only barely loses a bit of her astronomical SMV because of cellulite while balding as a young man = massive SMV loss.
Foids on IG are celebrating their cellulite now. Quite disgusting tbh

Foids on IG are celebrating their cellulite now. Quite disgusting tbh
Foids can get away with any kind of disgusting shit on their bodies because they know no matter what they have or do with their bodies, there will still be queues of gl men willing to fuck them.

I think they even fuck their appearances and weight on purpose to annoy men.
Foids are at their objective biological prime between 14-17, change my mind.
I agree. I have said 12-15 before but tbh, at 12 some foids are still too much underdeveloped (not all).

I think they even fuck their appearances and weight on purpose to annoy men.
They most certainly do. I remember this fat foid feminist had short hair. She was talking about how her husband wanted her to grow it back, and she took glee in denying him.

this is on IT

Hi cucktears, why didn't u include me in the screencap?
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

Suicidefuel. I think that particular one really is.

Foids are so cynic. They take those obviously to have sex with Chads and then say "oh, don't be silly, it's just to regulate my period". KEK.

How stupid can people be?

Not if they gymmaxx. How do I know? Foids in my gym literally work out half naked (yes even in the middle of February - Chad might be around)

@Napoleon de Geso