Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 18-22 year old Unicels=Future non-Incels

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Okay lets get this straight, high-IQcels who study and are only 18 to 22 probably will ascend, maybe not with a stacy but with some foid.
Truecels are NEETs, homeless, old(er) and thus with much less opportunities, low-IQ, autistic, still live at their parents house above the age of 25, no/little education etc.

Well it's still over for me.

Okay lets get this straight, high-IQcels who study and are only 18 to 22 probably will ascend, maybe not with a stacy but with some foid.
Truecels are NEETs, homeless, old(er) and thus with much less opportunities, low-IQ, autistic, still live at their parents house above the age of 25, no/little education etc.
I'm 19 but I dropped out of highschool and am NEET do I qualify I can't get a job at all (fired from mcdonalds xd)

I would probably kms before I finish college

I'm 19 but I dropped out of highschool and am NEET do I qualify I can't get a job at all (fired from mcdonalds xd)
Kind of but age plays a big role as you are still young but if you really are borderline retarded, yeah it's over.

There is no iq for my face

theres no uni for your face

I’m not an high IQcel, i’m studying but failing my classes.
I’m studying history but most people in my class are just doing it for law school, they all IQ mog me.
It’s over!

I will always feel the pain of not ascending with qt freshman in her dorm room

what about skilled tradecels

i'm 22 in college

True, but I'd add having friends to that. Not having a single friend is a good indicator of permanent inceldom for whatever reason. So if you're NT and in college with friends you'll most likely ascend, unless you're a truecel. Otherwise you'll be more like me, late 20s with less than a year of work experience in total.

Kind of but age plays a big role as you are still young but if you really are borderline retarded, yeah it's over.

Low IQ
Zero job experience
Quit school
NEET

Fucking hell man :feelsbadman:

lol cope

If you miss out on teen sex, you are forever incel. You might get your dick sucked once a year, or have a 3 month stint with some landwhale, but you will never have true, continuous sex with a non-fat biological female.

OP has either never been in a modern western college or hes copeing.
The hypergamy level is insane

So they'll be betabux. Awesome.

Iam 32 now, but if i had got blackpilled earlier (maybe early twenties),i couldve had a cute foid pre tinder (before 2012). After tinder age really doesnt matter tbh.

True, but I'd add having friends to that. Not having a single friend is a good indicator of permanent inceldom for whatever reason. So if you're NT and in college with friends you'll most likely ascend, unless you're a truecel. Otherwise you'll be more like me, late 20s with less than a year of work experience in total.
The point is that you have an education, I don't mean social life at college.
OP has either never been in a modern western college or hes copeing.
The hypergamy level is insane
True, I never went to a University, which is why I am truecel rockbottom.

Is there any way to get friends in uni if you didn't get them at the beginning? My circumstances made me miss that part. The courses don't really give a chance to meet people. It's STEM, so almost all men too.

Well, I haven't ascended as unicel (graduated 3 years ago, my uni had a foid majority) and I am already 25.

It's hard to ascend if you're not a fratbro (the Finnish equivalent being activity in student organizations).

Cope.

Well, I haven't ascended as unicel (graduated 3 years ago, my uni had a foid majority) and I am already 25.

It's hard to ascend if you're not a fratbro (the Finnish equivalent being activity in student organizations).
Well, you are above anyone with low-IQ who has no graduation at a university
Nope, just reality. Status and Class also play a role, all unicels are above all non-unicels.

Well, you are above anyone with low-IQ who has no graduation at a university

Nope, just reality. Status and Class also play a role, all unicels are above all non-unicels.
Yet I'm still a hopeless kissless hugless virgin. Explain that.

What about high-IQ autists who still live with their mom above the age of 30 who haven't graduated high school because despite their intelligence they can't fucking focus because they're constantly being bothered/distracted/angry?

Hi.

doubt it. unless a foid will actively ask to be my gf i will remain an incel till the day i die

What about high-IQ autists who still live with their mom above the age of 30 who haven't graduated high school because despite their intelligence they can't fucking focus because they're constantly being bothered/distracted/angry?

Hi.
Yeah it's called coping in other terms

iq will only make you beta bux at some high end job tbh

No such thing as ascension after college

theres no uni for your face
coping hard. how does a wageslaving "engineer" getting paid scraps after eating noodles for 6 years and indebting himself for his mighty paper mog a high school dropout stock trader making $1m a year? and let's not even talk about the degrees foids are getting. high status psychology and literature degrees :feelskek:

Last edited:
Is there any way to get friends in uni if you didn't get them at the beginning? My circumstances made me miss that part. The courses don't really give a chance to meet people. It's STEM, so almost all men too.
no. I had friends in the beginning and gradually lost them all. it took me a while to realize that just like my mother said, nobody gives a fuck about you unless they're family even if they pretend to. the friendpill

Brutal and very true though I am still incel forever

I have no idea where people got that having an education helps you at all. Or that being a NEET looser makes you an incel... autistic?, maybe I will concede that one, but NEET? that's entirely on you. I have a couple acquaintances that are low-IQ, but still make a very decent living, one of them is a painter, the other learned how to weld and got a certification.

Women these days don't care about your education or values or job (unless you are rich), hell, they don't even care about how fit you are (as long as you are not fat). It's face or nothing, that's the only thing that really counts. Everything else just works as minimal thresholds you need to surpass.

17 in highschool, just hoping I can fix my face through mewing and maybe grow a little bit till my early 20s. But I'm not really sure, I started puberty at 11 so I may be done for.

enough with the gatekeeping. but some youngcels might ascend although I probably won’t.

I'm 19 and a unicel studying Computer Science, can't wait to betabuxx later in life :soy::soy::soy:
I will admit the opportunities for ascending are definitely higher here compared to a NEET. But uni is also heaven for chads, and all foids here are young sluts that only go for chadlite at lowest.

TRUE

I mildly disagree with this, ascension for unicels is still pretty unlikely, and i can tell you that because me and 2 of my incel pals are in that same situation, so i have a lot of experience in this particular area. Honestly, if you're an incel past 20yo, you're already playing catch-up with everyone else, you already missed out on several milestones, and this is going to take a toll on your developement. Even if you end uni at 22yo, get a decent job, get out of your parents home and stabilize your financial situation, you're still subject to women's pickiness, and even if you can get a date, women are still expecting a guy that had previous relationships and sexual experiences, most of them don't want to teach a grown men stuff that he had to learn when he was a teenager.

Only by means of heavy looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, deceit, lying and manipulation can an incel ascend, and i tell you that because me and my friends go through that every single day. Some of us (myself included, that's why i'm in this forum in the first place) can't make the cut. It's over for many, many of us.

If Unicels get successful in their aimed career, and IF ONLY, so at their 30s they can get an used up old 4/10 rostie who mistreats them.

I need to be reminded about what ascension is supposed to be. because the future seems like it will always be shaky even if I could somehow convince a woman to envelope me.

Redpillcomics44

Cope.

Going to uni = high IQ

Thanks for the laugh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the odds are in their favor ONLY if they are not autistic and have had some quality interactions with femshitoids

otherwise there are big chances of it being over even if they enter the job market, own a house and car