Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

18 year old incel gets reported to his work for creeping out female employees

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/lk4enz/i_m18_have_been_reported_to_management_for/

:
nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

I was going to go in and be the model employee. I did my very best to not give the women there any hint of innapropriateness.

When I would be alone with any female employee I would never say anything besides what needed to be said; I would only speak to them when they spoke to me

Well they complained that I was being rude, snobbish, unfriendly. Some were even intimidated and judged me to be a scary, dangerous guy. As I explained my side of it all the manager he said he understood but that I needed to change up my behavior in the next days.

Daily reminder that you CANNOT win if you are unattractive. You are fucked. And he still got downvoted loads and people telling him HE'S in the wrong. Despite the fact that he made a point to be as unthreatening as possible.

The top comment (from a hole of course) says "you treat them like they have the plague" (LITERALLY HOW) and "You are being unfriendly, obviously". WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WOMEN?! She obviously realises this guy's desperation and patheticness guarantees that he's an incel, so her foid brain just starts straight up gaslighting him with utter bullshit.

An incel on his best behaviour makes foids uncomfortable enough to report him to management. Chad slapping their ass as they walk in is hot and dominant though.

:lul::lul::lul: honkpill overdose

Fake thread probably (throwaway account when it's not really needed, no details whatsoever about the job, cringe like "I was going to go in and be the model employee. I did my very best to not give the women there any hint of innapropriateness.").

In fact, that's probably your own post, since it has so little traction.

Though don't let this distract you all that this scenario is still super common.

Foids won't let you even work for a living. You are not entitled to not starve to death.

Fake thread probably (throwaway account when it's not really needed, no details whatsoever about the job, cringe like "I was going to go in and be the model employee. I did my very best to not give the women there any hint of innapropriateness.").

In fact, that's probably your own post, since it has so little traction.

Though don't let this distract you all that this scenario is still super common.
What the fuck is with these newfag retards calling EVERYTHING a larp

Why would he give details about his job and risk doxxing himself? And he's not going to post an embarrassing story on his main account, if you don't understand that then you're even more autistic than your friends over on IT.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/lk4enz/i_m18_have_been_reported_to_management_for/

:
nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

Daily reminder that you CANNOT win if you are unattractive. You are fucked. And he still got downvoted loads and people telling him HE'S in the wrong. Despite the fact that he made a point to be as unthreatening as possible.

The top comment (from a hole of course) says "you treat them like they have the plague" (LITERALLY HOW) and "You are being unfriendly, obviously". WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WOMEN?! She obviously realises this guy's desperation and patheticness guarantees that he's an incel, so her foid brain just starts straight up gaslighting him with utter bullshit.

An incel on his best behaviour makes foids uncomfortable enough to report him to management. Chad slapping their ass as they walk in is hot and dominant though.

Absolutely Brutal

I guess he wasn't "outgoing" enough and needs to jestermaxx:soy:

Glad I work in a male dominated industry. Yes, I am bragging because it’s the only thing in my life that keeps me from going insane.

Working with foids is lose lose.

A modern day hero if the story is true. This isn’t going to make him happier, it’s only going to make the darkness grow. It’s only serving as confirmation as to what he probably already felt.

It's the same old looks issue

Coexisting with foids at work as an incel is sexual harassment

I cERtainly hope he makes a decisive CHOice.

Why would he give details about his job and risk doxxing himself? And he's not going to post an embarrassing story on his main account, if you don't understand that then you're even more autistic than your friends over on IT.

You can say "I work at McDonalds" or even "I work at a restaurant" and not completely dox yourself. That's a stupid argument. Also the writing there is very bad and matches the tone of a village idiot you adopt in your posts.

Here also this same new member is saying thread by another member is bait.

Last edited:
You can say "I work at McDonalds" or even "I work at a restaurant" and not completely dox yourself. That's a stupid argument. Also the writing there is very bad and matches the tone of a village idiot you adopt in your posts.
He has better sentence structure than you.

Must be a troll account. Needs banning regardless
Tbh the way they are casting doubt on everything and accusing long time members of trying to bait redditcucks is really troll like behavior

Not being Chad near a foid = creeping out

Anger is exhausting and love is relaxing, they say. No shit. Love is relaxing if you get it. And don’t want to settle for scraps.

That guy already has one foot out of that job. They will surely throw him out.

Tbh the way they are casting doubt on everything and accusing long time members of trying to bait redditcucks is really troll like behavior

Try again. Other person before me in the other thread said it was sewer-tier.

he doesn't understand that you're supposed to be a smiley punching bag, and being neutral and quiet means you are not a smiley punching bag

JFL you need status now to be quiet, otherwise this happens, literally cornered by everyone for not being a cuck

he doesn't understand that you're supposed to be a smiley punching bag, and being neutral and quiet means you are not a smiley punching bag
They hate not knowing what you’re thinking. So they guess.

Try again. Other person before me in the other thread said it was sewer-tier.
Yeah one person out if many. That doesn't mean the thread us automatically fake. You are casting a lot of f.u.d. and it's starting to make you look suspect. Even otherwise you are just derailing threads at this point with your meaningless accusations about people here making things up and supposedly them trying to bait redditcucks.

They hate not knowing what you’re thinking. So they guess.
the worst part is they will most likely think nothing else than "meh, what a boring beta loser" should the guy open up, but that's exactly what they want out of him

the worst part is they will most likely think nothing else than "meh, what a boring beta loser" should the guy open up, but that's exactly what they want out of him
Yep. We’re just a swipe but they have zero idea who they’re really dealing with.

Yeah one person out if many. That doesn't mean the thread us automatically fake. You are casting a lot of f.u.d. and it's starting to make you look suspect. Even otherwise you are just derailing threads at this point with your meaningless accusations about people here making things up and supposedly them trying to bait redditcucks.
This thread is fake.

Proof:
- No upvotes on reddit post
- Bad writing
- Unneeded throwaway

The first point alone is enough to convince that this is a LARP.

Now tell me your arguments

Absolutely Brutal

I guess he wasn't "outgoing" enough and needs to jestermaxx:soy:
you know if he followed the advice of 'smile more, make eye contact' the foid response would be as half-hearted as possible, but if he doesn't look like a CalArts character at all times, it's a huge problem and all the strong womyn are on edge because some short guy doesn't smile submissively

This thread is fake.

Proof:
- Bad writing
- Unneeded throwaway

You are a greycel accusing OP of making up the thread and derailing the thread. You are being hostile and casting doubt right away and mocking other members that don't believe your accusations.

when cuckmaxxing goes wrong...

Reddit moment

You are a greycel accusing OP of making up the thread and derailing the thread. You are being hostile and casting doubt right away and mocking other members that don't believe your accusations.

So basically your only argument is how many times OP spammed in the sewers compared to me? Also, I am insulting the thread and its content, and also the behavior of posting low quality threads in ID, not OP himself.

So basically your only argument is how many times OP spammed in the sewers compared to me? Also, I am insulting the thread and its content, and also the behavior of posting low quality threads in ID, not OP himself.
OP didn't spam the sewers to get to his post count. He's posted plenty in ID and The Lounge.

It's not your place as a new member to accuse long time members of making things up or baiting. This is basic forum etiquette. Trying to challenge long time members here when you are a new member is disruptive, troll like behavior.

OP didn't spam the sewers to get to his post count. He's posted plenty in ID and The Lounge.

It's not your place as a new member to accuse long time members of making things up or baiting. This is basic forum etiquette. Trying to challenge long time members here when you are a new member is disruptive, troll like behavior.

That's not the rule of this forum that's the rule to follow when you're around narcs.

That's not the rule of this forum that's the rule to follow when you're around narcs.
If anyone is being a narc here it's you thinking you can decide what's true and false and thinking you can get away with accusing members that have been here longer than you (@ReturnOfSaddam ) of lying.

So, if you wanna please the women around you as an incel, you shouldn't just exist at all.

If anyone is being a narc here it's you thinking you can decide what's true and false and thinking you can get away with accusing members that have been here longer than you (@ReturnOfSaddam ) of lying.
I am not "deciding" anything, just stating my beliefs. You're free to disagree.

Just part of the game. Can't change the rules playa. Every job I had with a female majority, especially in management, I've been slowly pushed out to fired for "behavior issues", not being a "team player", or not fitting into the "work culture". Of course it has nothing to do with me being a short, quiet, bald manlet incel. Absolutely not.

He claims the post before his was one saying that it was "sewer tier" when the guy just said the thread I linked was honkpill. He doesn't even understand our lingo and he's trying to pass authority. What a fucking cuck, newfags should have to pass an exam to be given posting approval honestly.

He claims the post before his was one saying that it was "sewer tier" when the guy just said the thread I linked was honkpill. He doesn't even understand our lingo and he's trying to pass authority. What a fucking cuck, newfags should have to pass an exam to be given posting approval honestly.
Other thread, which you referenced me participating in.

Can't even work as an incel.

"Just get a job bro!"

Reddit fags would go crazy if foids got fired for not being friendly with men.

Other thread, which you referenced me participating in.
Well by your own admission you're new here, haven't even lurked and are already acting like a bitch. You even made a thread asking how you should act as a greycel, try logging out and going back to IT

"haven't lurked"
Sorry mate you're wrong here...

"haven't lurked"
Sorry mate you're wrong here...
Sorry, I am new here. What does it exactly mean? Why would one wish to put weak-looking soy cartoon people as their avatar?
Congratulations on 2 days lurking, a real OG. Fucking coconut muslim, you should be embarrassed to carry Nasser's name.

This thread is fake.

Proof:
- Bad writing
- Unneeded throwaway

Tells women did something shitty on Reddit, "Women are wonderful"-effect kicks in, no upvotes. Simple as that. Even a pacified cuck gets torn down and attacked when he complains about some inconvenience in his a life by the feminist vultures and their soys. And unneeded throwaway is bullshit too, because after posting something like that he can forget about ever posting on any normal sub again, because soys will act as Sherlock Holmes and "call him out" on his post history. And with the details of many posts put together you can at least partially reconstruct the life of someone which can lead to lasting consequences quite easily.

Well by your own admission you're new here, haven't even lurked and are already acting like a bitch. You even made a thread asking how you should act as a greycel, try logging out and going back to IT
dumbasses like that always get banned eventually but the ignore button is a nice solution in the meantime :feelscomfy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back