Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

18 year old incel gets reported to his work for creeping out female employees

I can't believe they're blaming OP even though he did nothing wrong. Also, OP has the right to keep his relationships formal; It's not like it's effecting his ability to work.

I can't believe they're blaming OP even though he did nothing wrong. Also, OP has the right to keep his relationships formal; It's not like it's effecting his ability to work.
The irony is that if he wrote an identical post only saying he'd been reported for being too friendly redditors would say "OMG CREEP WTF ARE YOU THINKING?? COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR COWORKERS SHOULD ONLY BE FORMAL WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" incels simply cannot win

If a guy they don't want there gets fired the next one in could be another female or a Chad, sisters sabotaging it for themselves.

its reddit bro
The irony is that if he wrote an identical post only saying he'd been reported for being too friendly redditors would say "OMG CREEP WTF ARE YOU THINKING?? COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR COWORKERS SHOULD ONLY BE FORMAL WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" incels simply cannot win
burj khalifa IQ

reddit soys are braindead tbh

i rather sleep in the street like a junkie than work and support this system. fuck them

Jesus fucking Christ, he sounds like he belongs here

Tells women did something shitty on Reddit, "Women are wonderful"-effect kicks in, no upvotes. Simple as that. Even a pacified cuck gets torn down and attacked when he complains about some inconvenience in his a life by the feminist vultures and their soys. And unneeded throwaway is bullshit too, because after posting something like that he can forget about ever posting on any normal sub again, because soys will act as Sherlock Holmes and "call him out" on his post history. And with the details of many posts put together you can at least partially reconstruct the life of someone which can lead to lasting consequences quite easily.

The point is how would a random dude have found this since it has so little upvotes. Why would an "incel" browse "relationship advice" in "his" free time? It sounds all contrived to me.

First comment is from a woman that blames OP for apparently “not treating women as humans” and saying it’s his fault.

You can’t win.

What the fuck is with these newfag retards calling EVERYTHING a larp

Why would he give details about his job and risk doxxing himself? And he's not going to post an embarrassing story on his main account, if you don't understand that then you're even more autistic than your friends over on IT.

The point is how would a random dude have found this since it has so little upvotes. Why would an "incel" browse "relationship advice" in "his" free time? It sounds all contrived to me.
Because i sorted by controversial on reddit and if you had browsed this forum more than three days you'd know that people always link these kind of threads because they're funny to laugh at and are examples of what the normies who mock us have to deal with. Now get the fuck off the forum, you don't belong here and never will. Just another coconut muslim, you're a disgrace to your family and religion. Never forget that. Fucking murtad fitri

why are you angary? regardless if that is real or not, we are sure it's possible to happen irl? if you are blackpilled, learned, smart and enlightened, then You will have an insight to understand What can happen objectively in today's world, because based on evidences and clues about female behavior which presented throughout the history of this forum. therefore we have the right to judge that accident -and which are like it- happened before and will frequently happen.

let me guess why you are angary, because you don't believe in blackpill inside. you joined to prove that incels are wrong, your unstated plan is to use the internal criticism method on forum's members.
you are assured that you will not be banned because you have studied rules well

ERfuel tbh. I know how common this is, and I would actually get mad and quit if this happened to me.
- No upvotes on reddit post
Completely meaningless. Redditors downvote everything that go against their agenda, so it will show as having no upvotes.
- Bad writing
Also just completely meaningless.
- Unneeded throwaway
To call shit out like this, it would be highly recommended to make a throwaway.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. He minimizes contact so they don't accuse him of anything inappropriate and yet they do anyways. Imagine what they could stick on him if he actually tried to be friendly with him

Plan Western said:
Well they complained that I was being rude, snobbish, unfriendly. Some were even intimidated and judged me to be a scary, dangerous guy. As I explained my side of it all the manager he said he understood but that I needed to change up my behavior in the next days. I don't know how to proceed, I already thought I was doing the right thing.

Nothing will ever be good enough. If he tries to be "friendly" and engage with them in an un-snobby way they will still find it rude/intimidating/scary.

If he's quiet, he's scary.
If he's talkative, he's scary.

It's all halo effect. Chad could be talkative or quiet, doesn't matter, foids will love him and praise him to employer

Working in a workplace full of women or females is pure hell, you're constantly walking on eggshells and if you say the wrong thing it is sexual harassment, stalking, and making them feel creeped out. Women working in the workplace is a mistake.

Also, because women worship authority, obedience, and blind submission to power in general they go around like little hall monitors or Karens reporting every infraction and unlawful assembly by men in the workplace.

If you cuss with the guys at work in a private conversation it's going to be some cunt that reports you to human resources.

Last edited:
Avoid foids -> "mysogynist excluding women!"
Engage foids -> "rapist stalker not respecting right to personal space!"

Last edited:
Foids hate ugly males and will treat them like shit, then blame them. With foids you lose. Looks = Personality

Last edited:
You aren't entitled to interact with you want sweatie :soy:

Glad I work in a male dominated industry. Yes, I am bragging because it’s the only thing in my life that keeps me from going insane.
I could only wish here.....

Everyday is just another ritualistic finely crafted public humiliation exercise.
A modern day hero if the story is true. This isn’t going to make him happier, it’s only going to make the darkness grow. It’s only serving as confirmation as to what he probably already felt.
"Good, good, let the hatred flow through you."
It's the same old looks issue
Meanwhile, if it was a Chad Stacy would let him fuck her on a Xerox machine after lunch break in some abandoned office.
Not being Chad near a foid = creeping out

Last edited:
This thread is fake.

Proof:
- No upvotes on reddit post
- Bad writing
- Unneeded throwaway

The first point alone is enough to convince that this is a LARP.

Now tell me your arguments
You are a greycel accusing OP of making up the thread and derailing the thread. You are being hostile and casting doubt right away and mocking other members that don't believe your accusations.

Just part of the game. Can't change the rules playa. Every job I had with a female majority, especially in management, I've been slowly pushed out to fired for "behavior issues", not being a "team player", or not fitting into the "work culture". Of course it has nothing to do with me being a short, quiet, bald manlet incel. Absolutely not.
They always push you out the door for behavior issues, might as well be on my entire work resume at this point.
Tells women did something shitty on Reddit, "Women are wonderful"-effect kicks in, no upvotes. Simple as that. Even a pacified cuck gets torn down and attacked when he complains about some inconvenience in his a life by the feminist vultures and their soys. And unneeded throwaway is bullshit too, because after posting something like that he can forget about ever posting on any normal sub again, because soys will act as Sherlock Holmes and "call him out" on his post history. And with the details of many posts put together you can at least partially reconstruct the life of someone which can lead to lasting consequences quite easily.
Females are the special class in modern society, they're not ever to be criticized, insulted, ridiculed, or shamed where there are entire legion armies of simp fags ready to defend them on constant standby.
i rather sleep in the street like a junkie than work and support this system. fuck them
I'm not at that point mentally yet, but slowly I'm getting there.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. He minimizes contact so they don't accuse him of anything inappropriate and yet they do anyways. Imagine what they could stick on him if he actually tried to be friendly with him
This.^^^

Last edited:
Because i sorted by controversial on reddit and if you had browsed this forum more than three days you'd know that people always link these kind of threads because they're funny to laugh at and are examples of what the normies who mock us have to deal with. Now get the fuck off the forum, you don't belong here and never will. Just another coconut muslim, you're a disgrace to your family and religion. Never forget that. Fucking murtad fitri

So you're looking advice for relationships then? You go instead on Whale Breeding and Zookeeping advice, it'll be a better forum.

So you're looking advice for relationships then?
if you had browsed this forum more than three days you'd know that people always link these kind of threads because they're funny to laugh at and are examples of what the normies who mock us have to deal with.
You got absolutely bodied in this thread and are now just repeating yourself. Now go back to where you belong fucking kelb.

Females are the special class in modern society, they're not ever to be criticized, insulted, ridiculed, or shamed where there are entire legion armies of simp fags ready to defend them on constant standby.
Yikes sweaty! You have a right to criticize the actions on an individual woman as long as you aren't "hateful" but you don't have the right to make blanket judgements of women even if some women do that to men and it's unfortunately more socially acceptable for the reverse to happen! Women have been oppressed for thousands of years not just physically but emotionally and spiritually! :soy::soy::soy:

fr though have you noticed the people always trying to fight against whatever they don't like and label as "hate" are ironically some of the more hateful people out there?

Yikes sweaty! You have a right to criticize the actions on an individual woman as long as you aren't "hateful" but you don't have the right to make blanket judgements of women even if some women do that to men and it's unfortunately more socially acceptable for the reverse to happen! Women have been oppressed for thousands of years not just physically but emotionally and spiritually! :soy::soy::soy:

fr though have you noticed the people always trying to fight against whatever they don't like and label as "hate" are ironically some of the more hateful people out there?
It strikes me as some kind of perverse or twisted inverted morality, that's how they do it.

They exemplify predatory, decadent, controlling, and abusive social behavior signaling it as virtue thus moralizing it to be condoned everywhere. The wolf is the ultimate predator because he wears sheep's clothing identifying himself as one of them and the fucking sheep don't seem to notice or care.

Last edited:
one reason im im no rush to wageslave again having to deal with annoying workplace politics BS. Even when you just try to do your job they harass you
Just part of the game. Can't change the rules playa. Every job I had with a female majority, especially in management, I've been slowly pushed out to fired for "behavior issues", not being a "team player", or not fitting into the "work culture". Of course it has nothing to do with me being a short, quiet, bald manlet incel. Absolutely not.

i had this before in a shitty retail job, they kept trying to insinuate shit and i just ended up not giving a fuck and got fired.

was minimum wage so i could care less