Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 19 y/o Roastie ruined her roast beef, getting surgery to fix it.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Disgusting.

Also she looks older than 19. Lot of mileage on her even though she is pretty.

"A labioplasty is $68,000."
LOL, you know she whored her way to that money. She did not work hard for that 68 thousand. Or some cuck is paying for her surgery.

Her life is so insanely better than ppls here its insane tbh

Hopefully the doc performed the surgery using his dick.

Looks don’t matter sweetie, don’t mind that we women spend billions on our appearance every year, we do that for ourselves, not for you sweetie, looks don’t matter at all, it’s all about personality and that’s it, we risk death under anaesthesia multiple times for elective surgery, for ourselves, not for anyone else, it’s just for us, not to impress guys or increase our sexual market value, if your interesting, funny, and have a good personality that’s all you need.

Tfw some whore throws that much amount of money to make Chad stay when you're told to make money to attract women :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Tfw some whore throws that much amount of money to make Chad stay when you're told to make money to attract women :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
It never even started for us.

The lengths some angry women will go to. Surgery is bad, you shouldn't have it. Surgery means you're toxic and delusional.

-19 y/o
-68.000 $

fuck i hate rich tards. i want to ER them all.

just another day in the clown world

I honestly wish she died during the surgery.

She does not look 19.

A roastie with surgically reconstructed holes are no different than a tranny.