Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19 year old basketball player getting tormented online for balding

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
First few minutes of this video sums it up:

LeBald James Jr.

Sad shit man

JFL 19? Holy shit, the norwood reaper collected early this time.

He needs to just shave it & run MJ game.

Utterly brutal

Man experiences natural body process as he ages that affects no one but himself, how disgusting and revolting, what a fucking loser

He should just shave his head clean, looks uglier with the hair

That’s very sad and enraging. Apparently a few missing straws of hair means bullying is okay...

norwood ages men so bad

Me as well at 19 exactly like this guy...
Brutal, there's no coming back from that tbh. No hair transplants in the world can save you at that point, cruel and semi-unusual punishment.

Brutal, there's no coming back from that tbh. No hair transplants in the world can save you at that point, cruel and semi-unusual punishment.

Oh it's not that bad. Foids will still throw themselves at him because of BBC and potential NBAMAXX

JFL 19? Holy shit, the norwood reaper collected early this time.
Not to be racist, but don't Africans have a higher rate of hair loss? I knew a lot of black kids growing up with no hair.

I always say that I've been curse...

He should just shave his head clean, looks uglier with the hair
It's so normal for blacks to be shaved bald that he would get like 80% less shit for being bald if he shaved.

Not to be racist, but don't Africans have a higher rate of hair loss? I knew a lot of black kids growing up with no hair.
Yes

Hair loss is a trait of High T, dark triad, violent, low inhib thugs.
It depends on the pattern of the baldness, the thickness of the donor area, which surgeon you go to, and the amount of body hair. You can literally go from completely bald on top to undetectable with enough money and the right surgeon, it requires body hair in most cases..

This is fucking brutal. Norwood reaper scares me the most

JFL, just type in yt "alex caruso basketball player" and go to comment section. Hundreds of comments, maybe thousands, of just him being bald. He's literally a meme at this point. YOU CANNOT STOP NORWOOD REAPER YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN HIM

Imagine being 6 foot 5 gl and having BBC but its not enough for foids

Smart dude. I bet when he shows up on the court other players underestimate him because they think he's old. That gives him a useful element of surprise.

Also lifefuel for us baldcels : guys like him can change our public image.

It's great to see men not being ashamed of what they are. Again : lifefuel.

Last edited:
Balding aged him 30 years

they hate him cuz hes bald wtf
jealous niggas

If he doesn't MJmaxx he'll likely have to kill himself

JFL at soyciety, imagine being so utterly retarded that you think it's okay to shame a guy for a natural ocurrence. Instagram, Twitter and social media in general are full of mentally ill people.