Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19-year-old female dates guy for 2.5 years and never has sex with him. Immediately after breaking up she loses her virginity to Chad

Bernd

Bernd

is being himself
★★★★

TLDR: 19-year-old prime virgin girl dates a guy for 2 years but never "feels ready" to have sex with him. She "truly loves" him but the guy's had it and breaks up. 3 days later Chad from work fucks her in his car. She doesn't think she's done anything wrong.

Just get to know her bro. You gotta connect on an emotional level before you can have sex.

Chad's facial bones connect with her emotionally tbh.

Women disgust me more and more everyday. Even the chaste ones will throw it all away for a chance at Chad.

What I tell you. Chad always gets the prime virgin. Doesn’t matter how much effort you put into her.

Poor guy. All the time he wasted with her

This is what makes me lose hope tbh. Even if we somehow manage to find a girl we "connect" this is ultimately the end destination of it all, since they face no consequences. Also im amazed she wasnt praised in comments of reddit.

This is what makes me lose hope tbh. Even if we somehow manage to find a girl we "connect" this is ultimately the end destination of it all, since they face no consequences. Also im amazed she wasnt praised in comments of reddit.
She pretty much was, maybe one comment called her out and the rest are white knighting. Someone gave her gold.

Those comments make me want to do bad things.

She pretty much was, maybe one comment called her out and the rest are white knighting. Someone gave her gold.

All the top upvoted comments are saying YTA and the most upvoted comment is 3x gold calling her the asshole... what am I missing?
Ngl this does read like a bit of a larp too tbh. It's a bit to perfectly contrived to tap into what would make a man really angry.

I don't even have any hope left to lose, probably for the best, as having hope hurts more.
Those comments make me want to do bad things.
"They weren't in a relationship though. Yeah, it sucks to see someone move on quickly.... but if you aren't together, you aren't together. She doesn't owe him anything."

Potent ragefuel, foids shouldn't have choices.

This sounds too bad to be real. If it’s real then that ex might become one of those mgtow guys.

After reading that shit storm for a thread, I feel pity for the guy.
You just know he was told by cucks that he shouldn't force her, it's her choice and in that respect your right. Foids are evil.

She has created a guy that will grow to resent women and will probably go MSTOW as a result. No matter how much mental gymnastics he goes through, he wont be able to come across a reason as to why she wouldn't fuck him other than he's "ugly".
It took less than a fucking week for her to say: "Oh maybe my virginity isn't a big deal TEE-HEE" (When Chad entered the scene).

He did all the shit cucks said seeing as it was "the best relationship she ever had", yet that clearly came to fuck him over in the end.

I hate women.
I hate the fools in the comment that are somehow saying it's not her fault.
I hate the OP for still being alive after what has happened.

She's evidence that all women are cunts and no matter how "innocent" they may appear to be, all it takes is a Chad to strip that veil of innocence and show the true side to any foid.

Edit: JFL at how she's trying to play the victim role.
"Reddit really hates women" - she's just a skank and for some cucks on reddit to call you out on your white behaviour it takes something: seeing as they worship the ground you walk on.

I do hate women though.

Last edited:
I saw this on braincels and thought it was fabricated. Holy fuck things like this happen. Sex denial for nearly 3 years in your early 20s.

Clown world boyos

If the soy boyfriend had done what he should of as an animal; that being forcing himself on her she would of gone to the cops & hit him up with a rape charge. Are foids really worth all this shit, no. We need A.I sex dolls, the emotions they'll display for you cannot be any faker than that of a real woman if you're not Chad.

Tell me it's larp

If the soy boyfriend had done what he should of as an animal; that being forcing himself on her she would of gone to the cops & hit him up with a rape charge. Are foids really worth all this shit, no. We need A.I sex dolls, the emotions they'll display for you cannot be any faker than that of a real woman if you're not Chad.
I really wish I could stop desiring them, it's torture.

Also, after reading all these comments like "she doesn't owe him anything", this is patently false. Stringing someone along for years wasting their time, ultimately manipulating them, just to end up fucking some random Chad, yeah I'd say she definitely owes him something. That's years that he'll never get back, and affection which was willingly received yet clearly was totally not reciprocated.

thats what will happen to incels that "ascend"

if a girl isnt sucking you off on the very first date she is not attracted to you and you should leave her rather than set yourself up for disappointment. girls literally cannot wait to degrade themselves for :chad: 's enjoyment

this makes me remember that other r*ddit post about how a guy's virgin girlfriend, who he had been dating for years and known since childhood, fucked some random Chad during summer camp or whatever, throwing away years of emotional attachment. Really makes you wonder if these things are even human, if they're capable of empathy at all :waitwhat:

I really wish I could stop desiring them, it's torture.

Also, after reading all these comments like "she doesn't owe him anything", this is patently false. Stringing someone along for years wasting their time, ultimately manipulating them, just to end up fucking some random Chad, yeah I'd say she definitely owes him something. That's years that he'll never get back, and affection which was willingly received yet clearly was totally not reciprocated.
Yeah funny how it never entered her mind to call her bf the day after he quit her to offer sex to him & try to get the guy back that she "loved", seeing as it was such a wonderful relationship. Nahhhhhhhh just fuck the co-worker, no Biggie.

Extract of a Reddit comment :

I feel this site is very liberal leaning so you will get a lot of “you have no obligation to have sex with anyone!” comments. Which I agree with, actually.

BUT, 2.5 years is a long time.

He's just saying that "Reddit = :soy: :soy: "

She interpreted “sexually unsatisfied” as “ugly” despite the fact she was actually not having sex with him?

Tell me it's larp
please.. It hurts.

I'll copy paste this since this will be deleted
So, I’m 19 years old. I was dating my ex for almost 2.5 years. It was the best relationship I ever had; the only real point of contention was that throughout the relationship, he always asked me if I wanted to have sex and I always told him I just didn’t feel ready. He never “pressured” me, but I could always tell his disappointment. The most we ever did was making out/heavy groping with clothes.
Well 6 days ago, we broke up. He told me that he loved me, but he just didn’t feel sexually satisfied and that he wished me the best, but he thinks it’s best if we see other people. I was obviously distraught. I felt ugly and unwanted and that nobody would ever love me.
3 days after when I was feeling particularly down, a co-worker started hitting on me. I was feeling really low about myself and he talked about how sexy I was and how my boyfriend was an idiot to break up with me. He suggested that maybe we should go to his car. We did and to make a long story short, we ended up at a park having sex. I just felt like I lost everything because of this dumb virginity thing, and he made me feel so wanted and beautiful.
Well that night, my ex called me begging for me back. That he’s okay with waiting and that he loves me. I was so happy but I felt SOO guilty. I tried to bring it up subtly (I said we should get tested) and he was insistent that he didn’t even kiss another person, but if I really wanted him to, he will. I hinted we should probably get tested together when he said that was a ridiculous idea and he knows I’m clean.
I admitted to him I was feeling really low and actually did end up hooking up with someone. It looked like his heart was being ripped out of his chest. He was solemn for a bit and told me “if you just did some heavy petting, I don’t think you need to get tested” when I admitted we actually had sex.
He turned extremely angry. Let me be clear; I’ve known this man for 2 years. He’s never even cursed when he hits his foot on the bed, so this was completely out of character. He said if “all I wanted to do was whore around, then I should’ve told him a long time ago so he wouldn’t waste his time with me” and a bunch of other horrible things that makes me sad to repeat :(. He told me we were over and to never speak to him again, and then he blocked me on everything. He also told ALL of our mutual friends that “I wanted to be a hoe and fuck my old, creepy co-worker a day after we broke up and that I’m a raging bitch”. My mutual friends all sided with him and nobody wanted to hear that I was just lonely and needed someone, nor would anyone acknowledge that we were broken up at that point and I didn’t have any obligation to him.
My friends’ reactions’ hurt; I lost many of them and everyone’s bullying me. I feel horrendous about the entire thing, but I still don’t see how I was in the wrong. HE broke up with ME, and in my mind, we were done. AITA for sleeping with another person?
Edit because Reddit formatting is weird.

And a lot of people are asking me how I felt "ready" for this new guy but not my boyfriend so I'll copy/paste a comment I made

It's different though! I loved my ex, truly. But I just never felt "ready" throughout our relationship. I didn't want to rush and regret it immensely
After we broke up, I just felt so shitty about myself and thought I was the ugliest person on Earth and my coworker made me feel so beautiful. I realized that "saving" my virginity is why I lost the man I loved, so I thought "fuck it" and did it. I can understand him being hurt, but he doesn't have a claim on my body.

I understand him being hurt/betrayed, but I would think the appropriate response is to talk each other maturely and get past this hurdle because that's what someone who claims they love you does. Not just calling you a whore and spread rumors to your friends.

In times like these I'm almost glad I'm an incel. I would probably lose my mind and beat the shit out of her.

The boyfriend deserved it for being a cuck. 2.5 years JFL.

On the plus side, I think we have another potential recruit.

I can confirm this is not that rare of a thing.

My hot 9/10 Muslim foid friend dated her first boyfriend for 1-2 years but never had sex with him.

Some drama happened and they broke up.

So then she met my chad friend and he took her virginity by the 2nd date.

Chad genetics destroys all inhibitions like an earlier post said.

Thread has been locked btw. Soy mods' protective urges kicked in and they had to save m'lady from all the bad opinions.

i would like to see the picture of that "old creep".

That's gotta hurt.

I hope that cuck learned his lesson.

NEVER. TRUST. A. FOID.

He'll probably turn into a hERo in a couple of years.

Just another example of women being evil creatures. I’m getting to the point of being disgusted by most 3D women knowing how evil and dirty they are.

he deserved it

if you go past the 3rd date without sex, just kill yourself
this makes me remember that other r*ddit post about how a guy's virgin girlfriend, who he had been dating for years and known since childhood, fucked some random Chad during summer camp or whatever, throwing away years of emotional attachment. Really makes you wonder if these things are even human, if they're capable of empathy at all :waitwhat:

there was no attachment, he was a friend at best she was just tolerating

Just another example of women being evil creatures. I’m getting to the point of being disgusted by most 3D women knowing how evil and dirty they are.
The funny part is that 2D is the embodiment of all the traits which cucks normally project onto actual foids, distorting their perception of reality and allowing themselves to get hurt. So long as it doesn't lead you to get the wrong idea about 3D, then 2D is a great cope.
there was no attachment, he was a friend at best she was just tolerating
Exactly, she used him for years and is now just attention seeking on Reddit.

So let me get it straight. The guy wants to fuck her and breaks the relationship because she is refusing, and this makes her think that she is unwanted?
You go to a store 200 times to buy bread, you get empty shelves, and decide to stop going to there. And the owner of the store thinks it's because you don't like bread anymore?

What a twisted mind.:feelsohgod:

Last edited:
The funny part is that 2D is the embodiment of all the traits which cucks normally project onto actual foids, distorting their perception of reality and allowing themselves to get hurt. So long as it doesn't lead you to get the wrong idea about 3D, then 2D is a great cope.

2D waifus are one of my main copes, tbh a fictional character has way more personality than a foid

Exactly, she used him for years and is now just attention seeking on Reddit.
So let me get it straight. The guy wants to fuck her and breaks the relationship because she is refusing, and this makes her think that she is unwanted?
You go to a store 200 times to buy bread, you get empty shelves, and decide to stop going to there. And the owner of the store thinks it's because you don't like bread anymore?

What a twisted mind.:feelsohgod:

real test of how much a woman wants you:

how much she tries to fuck you

everything else is bs

fucking beta fruitcake

Deserved it.
he was not the boyfriend, he was just the girlfriend...

Haha he probably wasn't even a chad, just an old creepy guy.

Lmfao
Jesus H Christ you guys are gold

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back