Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

19-year-old female dates guy for 2.5 years and never has sex with him. Immediately after breaking up she loses her virginity to Chad

Dick move on the girl's part, but honestly I'd put some blame here on the guy for investing so much into the relationship when she was clearly just using him for emotional validation and never gave a shit about what he actually wanted. If you express wanting to have sex with a girl and she tells you she's not ready that means she'll never be so don't bother.

It's imposible that a 19yo foid is a virgin nowadays, thats a lie post.

Jfl she knows what she did was fucked. She just posted this because she knows the soys on Reddit will excuse her actions.

Poor guy. Jeez imagine loving a girl for 2.5 years and doing everything with her, buying her shit. And she cant even reward you with sex. Then you break up with her and 3 days later she hooks up with some fucking Chad and he gets what you deserved for 2 years.

Reminds me of this, kek

From OP's comments I can say that this is a LARP. But still JFL at everyone who justifies this behaviour. Don't think it's possible to live on after getting cucked like this.

real test of how much a woman wants you:

how much she tries to fuck you

everything else is bs
Lol exactly and how much degenerate shit she is willing to do for you too.

Most girl are willing to fulfil chads wildest fantasies but with normies, even starfish sex is too much

If you go beyond 3 times seeing her without sex, it's over and you should fucking quit, cuck

If she dates you for that long and you never had sex with her, what's the point of even being with her. That's what cucks do tbh.

Fucking cuck needs the blackpill

This wouldn't have happened if Hitler won WW2

Did you ever see Family Guy do that Shaboopie bit?

Well, a woman who'll kiss on the very first date
Is usually a hussy
And a woman who'll kiss on the second time out
Is anything but fussy

But a woman who'll wait till the third time around
Head in the clouds, feet on the ground
She's the girl you're glad you found

She's your shipoopi
Shipoopi, shipoopi, shipoopi
The girl who's hard to get

Guys are too naive about this shit. "She's not easy, I had to date her for 2 months before she even kissed me!" Yeh right, and during that time you were dating her she met and fucked 2 Chads and 1 Tyrone. Women wring as much money as they can out of a "provider" before they fuck him, but they'll fuck alphas right away for that juicy Chad-DNA.

Women lie about this shit if they say otherwise. No man will turn down sex with a beautiful woman (or most any woman), and women crave Chad for sex just as much. And men don't realize how manipulative women are about this; both men and women are sexual predators: men do anything to get sex, and women will get men to do anything for sex.

Pisses me off so much I want to throw a 5 year old over a mall balcony!

Pisses me off so much I want to throw a 5 year old over a mall balcony!

No man will turn down sex with a beautiful woman (or most any woman), and women crave Chad for sex just as much.
nature..man are natural hypogamous fucker, women..hypergamous
a relationship where women had to sleep down actually goes completely against nature
so I guess its bound to fail...without heavy restraint

And men don't realize how manipulative women are about this
If they dont lie about their nature, no man would wanna be with em, really..
Most men would just go after other women who would pretend to be more chaste
Because most men would think such honest bitches are just loose
and they dont wanna commit that

Men could be a dog and it doesnt reduce our desirability either way..
Men are supposed to be able to provide, protect and entertain milady
women being honest about their nature, makes them unattractive
kinda like when men shows our weakness

and their cuck would never see them the same way again after that
women had to be 'chaste' and beautiful
so it makes sense that they lie more, its pretty simple, ngl :feelsautistic::feelscry:

Last edited:
and their cuck would never see them the same way again after that
women had to be 'chaste' and beautiful
so it makes sense that they lie more, its pretty simple, ngl :feelsautistic::feelscry:
Yep, I completely agree. Women's behavior makes sense (as does everything if you find the cause).

The only guys who believe women's professed chastity are naive. These men are either really young or inexperienced. It kind of works to men's advantage overall that women are more honest about being sluts. Of course women are honest now because ugly men are thirsty and will take anything they can get, roast beef or not. These men also try to protect their egos by lying to themselves that being a slut is fine n dandy with them (which for me is true, but only because I see women as cum-toilets).

Men pretending to be fine with slutty wives are as dishonest with themselves as women pretending that being fat is sexy.

I just wasn't ready :(
Translation: Filthy fucking subhuman you aren't worthy of my roast
He made me feel special
Translation: He's Chad you're not.
I understand him being hurt/betrayed, but I would think the appropriate response is to talk each other maturely and get past this hurdle because that's what someone who claims they love you does.
Translation: If you love me you'll let me leech off of you because it's in my nature, now let me berate you.
I made a reddit thread to ask if I'm right
Translation: Give me validation beta bitch boys.
Dick move on the girl's part, but honestly I'd put some blame here on the guy for investing so much into the relationship when she was clearly just using him for emotional validation and never gave a shit about what he actually wanted. If you express wanting to have sex with a girl and she tells you she's not ready that means she'll never be so don't bother.
This, she even stated she just came from "an abusive relationship" which is a code phrase for "give me attention because Chad doesn't care". She was using this guy for emotional gain and it's ridiculously fucking obvious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back