Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[19M] give me a rating

And that is the absolute worst angle to take pictures from, and he still looks alright. If he took the picture from a better angle he would easily pass for Tyrone-Lite.

It's like he's trying to look worse than he actually is as well, with that fucking puss on his face.

This place is a joke. Chads.co literally isn't a meme, it's real.

"I may be a virgin, But I'm not an incel" - IT

"I May not be a Virgin, But I'm still an incel" - .Co

Absolute jaw mogger

i hope he kills himself

He's more of a high-tier normie. Jawmogs everyone from Tangier to Cape Town. Eyes are alright but not the best, and his nose and lips are too big. 7.5/10.

If he's tall, as in at least 5'10", then he obviously doesn't belong here.

Next week he'll have ascended lmao.

he dindu nuffin

well 7.5 is exaggerated, he's 6
I mean, he's not quite a Tyronelite. But his face isn't to subhuman levels so it's not an issue for him.

Just saw your new video dropped

There's something weird about him but I can't put my finger on it.

Last edited:
We can't see the comments.

Cokvin

Cokvined

Last edited:
And that is the absolute worst angle to take pictures from, and he still looks alright. If he took the picture from a better angle he would easily pass for Tyrone-Lite.

It's like he's trying to look worse than he actually is as well, with that fucking puss on his face.

This place is a joke. Chads.co literally isn't a meme, it's real.

"I may be a virgin, But I'm not an incel" - IT

"I May not be a Virgin, But I'm still an incel" - .Co
On looksmax it’s incels and Normies trying to larp as chad slayers, and on .co it’s Normies and chads trying to larp as khhv truecel subhumans who get bullied all the time

thugmaxxed slayer

Glad another fakecel Tyrone is now banned.

On looksmax it’s incels and Normies trying to larp as chad slayers, and on .co it’s Normies and chads trying to larp as khhv truecel subhumans who get bullied all the time

mx.gif

Absolute fucking clown world.

:feelsclown:

Wtf

Is that @Colvin76 ?

Holy shit, mogs me

7 meeks out of 10. You can improve your rating by marrying someone rich or punching children.