Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 1k posts. I’m in my later years in high school it’s over.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Post count to join date ratio mogs me

We're proud of you!
Keep up the good work!

Nice work on the milestone, man.

based and bleachcelpilled

College is right around the corner.

Get ready.

1k posts in highschool is nothing man

If you are black you can easily ascend in high school by playing varsity. If you're tall do basketball if not then football. Coaches are always racist so they think a black dude will be good by default

If you are black you can easily ascend in high school by playing varsity. If you're tall do basketball if not then football. Coaches are always racist so they think a black dude will be good by default

At my school u either have to a very gangsta hood rat or a super suburban black and I don’t want to be neither because that’s not me tbh

At my school u either have to a very gangsta hood rat or a super suburban black and I don’t want to be neither because that’s not me tbh
To be on the varsity team? Bullshit. I know coaches can be huge fags who cut kids for not being popular enough, it depends, but it's still not that likely. It's your chance to ascend and you're squandering it. I was d end in football but white so it doesn't give me a Halo like it does for black dudes.

:feelsbadman: high school that feels like two lifes ago

Ill graduate high school 2021 and i haven't even kissed a girl, its over

12th grade was awesome for me. I didn’t get laid or anything but I had lots of fun despite being a virgin. I’m 22 and still a virgin. Haven’t kissed foids yet