Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 1st week of the gym

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I already started my journey of gymaxxing.I had tons of fun lifting some weights and it felt good although it was truly hot especially today.My problem though is that the personal trainer(a foid around 24) laughs at me even in front of me and gives me weird looks because im not chad lifting 200kg in my first week.I am really enraged because i wanted for once to do something in peace but it already started,and of course a foid would make fun of me bcs im skinny.Although is ragefuel ill feed in it and keep going even harder.

it's over if you are not Jason Momoa

Be the next Zyzz brah

I'm gymcelling too. I'm ectomorph but my metabolism dropped. I feel I have what it takes to get a decent physique. Make sure you've done your research and your diet as well as your workout programme is good.

:feelsrope:When she laughed at you what were you doing?

I'm gymcelling too. I'm ectomorph but my metabolism dropped. I feel I have what it takes to get a decent physique. Make sure you've done your research and your diet as well as your workout programme is good.
Lets do this bro,have you been made fun of being an ecto?i had a lot.
:feelsrope:When she laughed at you what were you doing?
First of all she laughs when she sees me going to the gym specially the first time,also gave some weird looks while i was doing biceps guess because every dumbell weighed 7-8kg and not 20kgchad dumbell

First of all she laughs when she sees me going to the gym specially the first time,also gave some weird looks while i was doing biceps guess because every dumbell weighed 7-8kg and not 20kgchad dumbell

I've had it in the past where some girls I know laughed at me going to the gym. Also My starter weight for several exercises was below average so it looked bad. I had tried the gym for a year before and barely got any results. This is why I tell you to make sure your diet and programme is good. I got more muscle built in 3 months on a programme than in a year lifting in the gym without.

At the beginning I would go to the gym at low peak times because I wasn't lifting much more than a woman and didn't want to be seen. Now that I've built up a bit of strength I don't mind anymore.

I've had it in the past where some girls I know laughed at me going to the gym. Also My starter weight for several exercises was below average so it looked bad. I had tried the gym for a year before and barely got any results. This is why I tell you to make sure your diet and programme is good. I got more muscle built in 3 months on a programme than in a year lifting in the gym without.

At the beginning I would go to the gym at low peak times because I wasn't lifting much more than a woman and didn't want to be seen. Now that I've built up a bit of strength I don't mind anymore.
good job,become jacked and confort normies ;)

the gym is where you get better if you stop going because of negativity you will never get better

You need to drop the barbell on her. It is called barbell drop.

I already started my journey of gymaxxing.I had tons of fun lifting some weights and it felt good although it was truly hot especially today.My problem though is that the personal trainer(a foid around 24) laughs at me even in front of me and gives me weird looks because im not chad lifting 200kg in my first week.I am really enraged because i wanted for once to do something in peace but it already started,and of course a foid would make fun of me bcs im skinny.Although is ragefuel ill feed in it and keep going even harder.
Most PT's don't want their clients getting in shape. They overcomplicate fitness to keep you hooked on them. Since you're a complete newbie, you'll see results even if you do 66% of everything wrong, but don't be fooled.

Eat in a slight caloric surplus if you're under 14% body fat, eat in a moderate caloric deficit if you're at or over 14%, do your heavy compound lifts, try to increase the weight for each exercise each session on a beginner full body program, then switch to a real program once you're no longer able to increase the weight each session. It's not rocket science.

the gym is where you get better if you stop going because of negativity you will never get better
true,also nice avatar
Most PT's don't want their clients getting in shape. They overcomplicate fitness to keep you hooked on them. Since you're a complete newbie, you'll see results even if you do 66% of everything wrong, but don't be fooled.

Eat in a slight caloric surplus if you're under 14% body fat, eat in a moderate caloric deficit if you're at or over 14%, do your heavy compound lifts, try to increase the weight for each exercise each session on a beginner full body program, then switch to a real program once you're no longer able to increase the weight each session. It's not rocket science.
she is not my PR she is the trainer of the gym,so thats what frustrates me i dont wanna bled with her neither should she.

My problem though is that the personal trainer(a foid around 24) laughs at me even in front of me and gives me weird looks because im not chad lifting 200kg in my first week.
Nobody deadlifts 200kg in first week.

You can probably deadlift more than her after 2 months (srs).

Although is ragefuel ill feed in it and keep going even harder.
Dats it

Is it possible she was laughing at something else

The only person who has ever laughed at me in the gym is this one guy 10 years older than me who looks like he has been lifting for a couple of years. I think it might be because he saw me doing full body. People disapprove of that. I figured out on my own it works best for me. Only have do it twice a week. Then saw others online confirm that it's good.

I've been lifting for 5 weeks. It was embarrassing for me being one of the biggest people in the gym but also one of the weakest. I don't care anymore though. These guys who have been lifting for years with their fail routines are not that far from me with what they're lifting.

My problem though is that the personal trainer(a foid around 24) laughs at me even in front of me and gives me weird looks because im not chad lifting 200kg in my first week.I am really enraged because i wanted for once to do something in peace but it already started,and of course a foid would make fun of me bcs im skinny
I was pretty self conscious back when I used to lift as well. Especially during my second attempt to bulk. I was being logged left and right and I felt somewhat pathetic

Can’t you just get another trainer? I would think most people would screen their trainer to know if they feel comfortable with their programs. I would have walked out or asked for another person right when I know the trainer was a foid.

This is why I will never go gym. I can't. But that does not mean I won't gymaxx. As soon as I rent a room I will get my dumbells from my other house and start housegymaxxing everyday.

It’s all about the long game, bro. She has probably already pegged you as the kind of person who will bail. Prove her wrong.

Personally I’d rather have them laugh at my face than behind my back. She’s just being honest, bro. She’s probably disgusted by you just like she’d be disgusted by me (I’m ugly.)

Lifting weights is so good for you, just look at it from that perspective. Her laughing at you is just biology. It’s just DNA, just genetics.

It’s all about the long game, bro. She has probably already pegged you as the kind of person who will bail. Prove her wrong.

Personally I’d rather have them laugh at my face than behind my back. She’s just being honest, bro. She’s probably disgusted by you just like she’d be disgusted by me (I’m ugly.)

Lifting weights is so good for you, just look at it from that perspective. Her laughing at you is just biology. It’s just DNA, just genetics.
motivation bruh.Will see laugh at me when my bicep is larger than her head?

it's over if you are not Jason Momoa

What’s funny is that Jason Momoa’s wife is hardly even attractive.
motivation bruh.Will see laugh at me when my bicep is larger than her head?

Tbh she probably will. But again I’ve grown to appreciate honesty.

I think I’d be way less fucked up in the head if foids would have just been brutally honest with me my whole life and told me point-blank to my face that I’m ugly.

Sure, it would anger and hurt me in the moment, but I would absolutely know where they stood. I wouldn’t have had all this false hope.

you dont need a personal trainer you have @HighTGymcel

you dont need a personal trainer you have @HighTGymcel
heyy bro.she is not my personal as i said she just works at the gym.I gotta think she keeps an eye of me because im new,but ofcourse she would make fun of me she is a foid.Not that i trust cucks,but a weak foid making fun of me is even worse

Are you paying a female personal trainer?

Are you paying a female personal trainer?
for 3rd time in this post no,she is the personal trainer of the gym.id rather bang my head in the wall than having a foid cucking me with weights

ignore that bih , she aint matter

Wtf, you pay that bitch and she laughs at you? Can that bitch, why are you giving her money? Are you some beta fuck that is hoping for your personnel trainer to fall in love with you when you get big? Jesus fuck, this is painful.

Also, don't learn how to lift from a foid, they are fucking garbage at all things fitness. Find a fucking jacked bro that lifts heavy and knows good form. They will set a good foundation for you and keep you from getting hurt. Also they don't laugh at you for lifting light, every single fucking person started light, there is no human on Earth that came out of the womb yoked.

Last edited:
Wtf, you pay that bitch and she laughs at you? Can that bitch, why are you giving her money? Are you some beta fuck that is hoping for Stacy to fall in love with you when you get big? Jesus fuck, this is painful.
i wont respond for 4th time read the comments

What about someone above the manager
that would be the owner,that owns 10gyms drives ferrari and is gigachad.Dude its over,all i can do is prove her wrong and grow muscles

i wont respond for 4th time read the comments

Why do you use the word personnel trainer if you ment an annoying foid that gets paid to walk around the gym and wait for the men to do something?

that would be the owner,that owns 10gyms drives ferrari and is gigachad.Dude its over,all i can do is prove her wrong and grow muscles

Is this some America thing where you have to have a trainer in the gym for the first few weeks?
Can't you say that you don't want a trainer?

Is this some America thing where you have to have a trainer in the gym for the first few weeks?
Can't you say that you don't want a trainer?
So the gyms where u go guys are empty with no employes at all?She is just checking everyone,her job is to show to someone who need help or correct those who do excersises wrong

I go to the gym but I do mainly bodyweight exercises in a group setting. I train for the zombie apocalypse, you don't need big muscles for that.

I go to the gym but I do mainly bodyweight exercises in a group setting. I train for the zombie apocalypse, you don't need big muscles for that.

Why even pay for a gym membership then?

So the gyms where u go guys are empty with no employes at all?She is just checking everyone,her job is to show to someone who need help or correct those who do excersises wrong
Yep. No employees ever. Only time was when two years ago (I started and quit the gym back then) a guy told me the place was closing early cause of the holidays.

Why even pay for a gym membership then?
It motivates me to push myself further when I train with other people. When training alone I mainly to a few pushups etc and quit.

Just today I did 1 hour of intensive cardio, I would never do that alone.

It motivates me to push myself further when I train with other people. When training alone I mainly to a few pushups etc and quit.

Just today I did 1 hour of intensive cardio, I would never do that alone.

Ah, gotcha.