Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1st world countries are cracking down on mainly two things: Ugly men and freedom of speech

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Anything that lets non-state approved men (meaning non-chads) have the freedom to speak out or interact with society is quickly being made illegal or forced underground.

How much longer will it be until it's illegal to go in public as a single male?

All of this is because the majority of men continue to cuck out and bow down / worship the women who hate them.

Until its illegal to go out in public as an ugly man? Probably not too long.

"His face is like an insult to me"
That's what one foid said about me in high school who thought I liked her because I smiled at her in the hallway once.

If one foid said it, I'm certain a great percentage of them feel the same way.

the majority of men will be kept in "wards" for sleep and bussed into their "work spots" where they will trade all of their energy into the feminist state. they will be returned to their ward, where they will be filled with nutritional supplement 342, then plug into their habitation machine, providing direct brain patterns through small sensory nodes installed throughout the pod.

Soon all ugly/ethnic men will be put to death just for existing.

it always was like this ever since I was in school in the early 2000s
everyone doing absolutely everything they could not to hang out or interact with the ever expanding demographic of "losers", and if they did hang out with them, to only give them the worst possible time slots when there's absolutely nothing else to do (i.e NOT the time when everyone's having fun, pairing off into couples, etc)
not surprised if it's being prepared for codification into law

Anything that lets non-state approved men (meaning non-chads) have the freedom to speak out or interact with society is quickly being made illegal or forced underground.

All of this is because the majority of men continue to cuck out and bow down / worship the women who hate them.

True tbh

That's what one foid said about me in high school who thought I liked her because I smiled at her in the hallway once.
Fucking hell dude

Until its illegal to go out in public as an ugly man? Probably not too long.

If one foid said it, I'm certain a great percentage of them feel the same way.

Holy shit. Are you American? I can't believe people are just this rude.

Holy shit. Are you American? I can't believe people are just this rude.
Yes, I live in a major city. If you do not have the kind of character to be able to cope, the depression that comes as a result of it is hell and can be difficult to get rid for months.
The experience, along with many other similar ones, have forced me to learn to navigate society with suspicion and caution. Everyone that doesn't know me(strangers) are a potential enemy in my eyes. Why would they have any reason to like me?
I'm not even trying to be edgy, this is just the way I live my life and learning to deal with it has become a game I'm just starting to learn to play.

They can make as many laws as they want. The problem comes from enforcing it. Nobody should be afraid of laws anymore, as there's a good chance you are breaking one and don't even know it. Many laws are there just to be applied after you've been caught doing something else. Governments only go after weak targets. If you harden yourself (get fit, prepped, and guns), you become a much bigger problem then if you were just some nobody walking down the street. There aren't enough cops and military to take on every single sub-6 male in the country, let alone the west. This is the lifefuel that keeps me going tbh.