Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 2/3 rule and 1/3 rule

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

God Given Form
-
House cleaning: (If someone already made a thread about this in the past and you saw it then you could just skip this thread.)
(There are some nuances to the rules a.k.a outliers for example a tall and white guy can still be Incel and a goodlooking ethnic short man could still have.a gf)

2/3 rule:

We all know that the three main things you need in order to attract a female is Face, body, and Race (Body=Height,Frame, Physique, bodily proportions, etc)
This theory basically states that you need at least 2/3 things in order to not be incel.

Examples:
white and tall you would be able to ascend/get a girlfriend despite having subpar face.
Tall and Goodlooking you will be able to slay despite being ethnic
White and goodlooking would be able to get a gf despite having subpar body.

1/3 rule this rule basically states that if you only fit 1 out these 3 factors then you are a truecel (Results may vary)

Examples:
White but short and ugly=truecel
Tall but ethnic and ugly=truecel
Good force but short and ethnic=truecel/incel

What are your guys thoughts on this theory?

If we had a good face, we wouldnt be incel. It's that simple

I'm average height, white and ugly.

I'm fucked up

I'm average height, white and ugly.

I'm fucked up
What do you think of jbw? I think jbw has some merit but is overrated.I think of it like this with all things being equal meaning height face and frame, being white is better.

What do you think of jbw? I think jbw has some merit but is overrated.I think of it like this with all things being equal meaning height face and frame, being white is better.
I think it only works in SEA.

And I think face is far more important than height and race, I've never seen a tall ugly guy get laid, but I've seen lots of manlets with average or above average faces, getting laid

I think it only works in SEA.

And I think face is far more important than height and race, I've never seen a tall ugly guy get laid, but I've seen lots of manlets with average or above average faces, getting laid
Nah it works in Africa,India,middle east pretty much any shithole country however, its better to do it in Asia because its a lot safer.Also yeah only goodlooking white guys get genuine attraction from ethnic foids while the rest just use them for green cards or A chance to climb the social hierarchy.
I also agree face is more important then height and race. I've heard of a looksCel and ShortCel but not "RaceCel"

Nah it works in Africa,India,middle east pretty much any shithole country however, its better to do it in Asia because its a lot safer.Also yeah only goodlooking white guys get genuine attraction from ethnic foids while the rest just use them for green cards or A chance to climb the social hierarchy.
I also agree face is more important then height and race. I've heard of a looksCel and ShortCel but not "RaceCel"
Idk, I live in an ethnic, and JBW seems to not work here, I just think it works in SEA and some parts of asia.

I can't give them green card, so if I ever Seamaxx, I will just scam them to get sex

Idk, I live in an ethnic, and JBW seems to not work here, I just think it works in SEA and some parts of asia.

I can't give them green card, so if I ever Seamaxx, I will just scam them to get sex
You should scam them.Fuck ethnic whores they're all white worshipping toilets

It is much more complex than that.

I have listed 10 characteristics. With 5 of them, anyone will be trapped in the inceldom:

- ugly face
- Bad face / skull shape
- Bald
- Narrow shoulders
- Small wrists
- Small dick
- Ethnic
- Annoying voice
- Autistic / Personality Disorder
- Any disproportion, such as big head, female butt, asymmetry, etc.

It is much more complex than that.

I have listed 10 characteristics. With 5 of them, anyone will be trapped in the inceldom:

- ugly face
- Bad face / skull shape
- Bald
- Narrow shoulders
- Small wrists
- Small dick
- Ethnic
- Annoying voice
- Autistic / Personality Disorder
- Any disproportion, such as big head, female butt, asymmetry, etc.
-height.

What is "White"? Do Sicilians and Southern Greeks count as White? Blonde Turks? Pale Arabs? Jews? Palestinians? Indians with blue eyes?
White

Is she "White"?

Last edited: