Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2:30am at a 7-eleven in 1987

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Has anyone seen this video? Pretty crazy how different things are now. A lot is similar though. A few chads walk in with Stacy, but overall everyone is social

Last edited:
Thanks, Jews.

Seems like better times tbh

It always amazes me how charismatic people were in days past. Too bad I am socially inept.

Yeah I saw it a long time back. Honestly amazed me that poeple were so social once upon a time. No one looks depressed. Seems like a different timeline altogether compared to what we have today.

I wish there were similar videos from other countries as well. I wonder how the average interaction looks like in the Soviet Union or in 1980s India.

Yeah I saw it a long time back. Honestly amazed me that poeple were so social once upon a time. No one looks depressed. Seems like a different timeline altogether compared to what we have today.

I wish there were similar videos from other countries as well. I wonder how the average interaction looks like in the Soviet Union or in 1980s India.
1980s india would be pretty similar probs
soviet union is verrry interesting

I love these videos so much

I miss the era before the internet, everybody was more sociable and people were forced to interact with one another. The internet was supposed to bring people together but instead is has just divided people up making them more alienated from each other. *sighs*

Also this below.
Thanks, Jews.

Last edited:
@Emba was alive back then. It was great but not that great. Nostalgia is clouding your vision.

The absence of autism. How far we've fallen. Most would classify this as "cringe" nowadays.

@Emba was alive back then. It was great but not that great. Nostalgia is clouding your vision.
Yeah. It was much better than now. But it still sucked.

Basically a prosperous and more polite version of today. People were less obviously ignorant.

Yeah. It was much better than now. But it still sucked.

Basically a prosperous and more polite version of today. People were less obviously ignorant.
No tinder so ovulating women had to lower their standards to whatever penis was in their local vicinity

I enjoy these vintage tapes

I miss the era before the internet, everybody was more sociable and people were forced to interact with one another. The internet was supposed to bring people together but instead is has just divided people up making them more alienated from each other. *sighs*

Also this below.