Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2 foids in uni totally humilated me today.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
in the last few weeks, somehow i made 2 friends in uni. one of them is a chad-lite.
so because we are friends, thru them sometimes in uni i sit with other people from my class, even some foids.
obviously most of them barely knows my name and i just sit there without speaking.

anyway today after a class me and the chad lite friend walked to his car (we live very close so he drives me home sometimes) and 3 people from our class also walked with us to the same direction. 2 of them were foids.
anyway when me and mr.chad were close to the car we told them bye, and shaked hands (who the fuck invented that shit.) and the 2 foids gave him a hug while completely ignoring me. like wtf?

i dont care about hugs from those beastly whores. but humilating me like that? i was so pissed. almost punched those whores.
didnt spoke a word all the way home. thought about talking with him about that but he wouldnt even understand my pov.

fuck this world.

The blackpills are so brutal tbh

Last edited:
Are people supposed to greet others who they only see the first time? Im a sperg so i don't understand explain pls.

Good that you didn't bothered talking to him about it

don't shake hands with foids, hand shaking is a greeting for men

If you continue being friends with him expect worse shit, my suggestion stay away from chads and chadlites.

If you continue being friends with him expect worse shit, my suggestion stay away from chads and chadlites.
you are going to see the life of chad with your own eyes in vivid colours.Be careful,unless you want to be the next person in the last pages of the newspapers in a few weeks.

Are people supposed to greet others who they only see the first time? Im a sperg so i don't understand explain pls.

The laws of sociability change for ugly men. It's like when Newton's theory is no longer valid and shifts to relativity.

you are going to see the life of chad with your own eyes in vivid colours.Be careful,unless you want to be the next person in the last pages of the newspapers in a few weeks.
:feelshaha: Wait, what are you suggesting?
:feelsbaton:

My engineering classes were permavirgin sausage fests. In a way I'm glad that I got to avoid suifuel like this.
Same, not a single foid in my computer science or engineering courses.

Unacceptable. Tell them to fuck off.

Chadlite use the same strategy than foids, when foids go at a bar, she always bring 2 other uglier chick so that it can boost her higher on the scale, to hook up with the ultra chad. Chadlite in op is probably a 6.5, but with ugly af op hanging with him, those foids saw him as a 7-8.

They always pull that petty fucking bullshit

in the last few weeks, somehow i made 2 friends in uni. one of them is a chad-lite.
so because we are friends, thru them sometimes in uni i sit with other people from my class, even some foids.
obviously most of them barely knows my name and i just sit there without speaking.

anyway today after a class me and the chad lite friend walked to his car (we live very close so he drives me home sometimes) and 3 people from our class also walked with us to the same direction. 2 of them were foids.
anyway when me and mr.chad were close to the car we told them bye, and shaked hands (who the fuck invented that shit.) and the 2 foids gave him a hug while completely ignoring me. like wtf?

i dont care about hugs from those beastly whores. but humilating me like that? i was so pissed. almost punched those whores.
didnt spoke a word all the way home. thought about talking with him about that but he wouldnt even understand my pov.

fuck this world.
Eating rice helps with the pain I’ve heard

The laws of sociability change for ugly men. It's like when Newton's theory is no longer valid and shifts to relativity.

Schwarzchild singularity gravitational pull in Newtons IQ.

Ayy lmao I remembered this one cunt who hugged everyone but me

I’ve had shit like that happen to me before, it’s infuriating.

fuck this world.
I'm starting uni again very soon. This reminds me why I never try to make friends with anyone other than fellow non-NTs

Imagine being hugged by a female. :feelsbadman: