Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2 mudsharks date the same 17-year-old father. foids end up fighting to death

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Title sums it up. A 17 year old black single father (who worked at Chick-fil-a) ends up dating 2 white foids AT THE SAME TIME. Neither one dump him even after he exposed the fact that he as dating the other foid .. the foids simply got mad at each other, stalked each other, 1 stabs the other one to death, And the other goes to prison. All Because they wanted a 5.5 black kid with a kid

Last edited:
Just be BBC is real.
Women will kill for BBC.

nothing of value was lost

If white chad did the same thing he'd be praised.

She wasn't entitled to the black chad.
This is clearly the fault of those pesky inkwells.

If white chad did the same thing he'd be praised.
Chad didn't do anything.

Least she got 27 years. Had she killed a man she would have only gotten 6 months. I can believe they tried to go after the chad with charges.

Last edited:
Just be mutt theory. Mutts are the real bbctheory. I have seen it irl many times.

Just get a good job bro :feelshaha:

BBCpill strikes again,how much longer will it be denied?

Hos will go do a life sentence for Tyrone's BBC genes.

I saw 3 foids share a chad so this doesnt suprise me.
Soon women will fight in collesiums to reach Giga-Chads while he uses Chads as a throne

Title sums it up. A 17 year old black single father (who worked at Chick-fil-a) ends up dating 2 white foids AT THE SAME TIME. Neither one dump him even after he exposed the fact that he as dating the other foid .. the foids simply got mad at each other, stalked each other, 1 stabs the other one to death, And the other goes to prison. All Because they wanted a 5.5 black kid with a kid

LMAOOOO

dude this is funny as fugg how primitive brains women have

this CHAD is her path to successful life. the CHAD is money, the chad is good genes for kid, the chad is father and all the other stuff that they need. They know how hard it is to get chad, they know that 90% of men arent as worthy as their Chad

thats why they do this

LMAO

now chad has to register on our forum cus both his girls dont give him sex anymore (one dead, one jail)

Thugmaxxed tyronelite with straight hair, never seen a black guy look like him tbh

Holy fuck toilets will murder each other for Tyrone’s bbc.

actually i feel sad for the one who killed the attacker

because the attacker was stalking her and bullying

why you can bully for free, but when you kill the bully you go to jail forever?

fun part is the sentence "he winked at her and smelt like french fries"

french fries smell neutrally. its neither positive nor negative.

therefore he was just hot and the fact that he smelt like fries magically changed into positive in brain of that woman

cringe!

I’m logging out now, goodbye.

jfl at living in burgerland

i think they were madly in love with him that they were so emotional about it

either he was their first, or thats what chad does to women

I can't even get 1 and he gets 2 without even blinking fallen for him so hard that they will murder and put up with cheating for him?! Now that's true love right there.

Never knew CFA hired niggers, let alone men.

Fuck JBB is real, niggers are having harems

Stupid fucking retards

why do they keep calling them beautiful? that one cunt is ugly and other looks trashy

Damm white girls coal burners are absolute trash. At least one is dead and one is behind bars. Lol, at trying to blame the black guy though, he is trash but he had nothing to do with this. They were the ones disputing among themselves.

Imagine the ego boost you'd get if a hole killed another hole because she wanted your dick

Chick-fil-A is nice stuff... No wonder...

Lifefuel for blackcels ngl.

harem maxing is legit. in future many gigschads will have harems. it will be the norm for families of gigschads havinf 90%+ of the women. while 80% of men will have sex bot, castration or drug coping.