Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2 numales didn't even try to answer my question and instead calls me incel!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
Screenshot 20190910 154240

Screenshot 20190910 154318

Screenshot 20190910 154526

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-154420.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-154420.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 42
Lulz inkel.
No argumentzz required.
Done.
Your points are invalid.
We win.

Every soyfag.

killing babies good. rape bad.

killing babies good. rape bad.
Drinking the blood from a baby´s fresh circumcised penis good, criticizing such a nasty satanic practice bad.
We just can´t win against this horrible joke of a world.

Why you asking questions to mentally handicapped. They looks like poorly written chatbots which was trained to spew pseudo-random insults

@Blacktarpill should run those fags over with his truck ngl.

jfl at the whiteknights calling you a white knight

Nothing new here.

Go for it man, it will make you a happy man.
Now im feeling stressed, where im gonna park my truck??? I dontnhave a garage and they are to alpha redpilled gamer to be in a normal parking lot.

“White knights in action”, but they’d be the first one to stand up for a hoe. Lol.

Now im feeling stressed, where im gonna park my truck??? I dontnhave a garage and they are to alpha redpilled gamer to be in a normal parking lot.
@2340922 told me you can park your truck in his trashcan if you like.

More alien brainwashing... make them think they are thinking for themseulves but they are only regurgitating the same messages haha I know your references I am part of the joke and this cool counter culture

Surprise mom
Big tits round
Asian mom
Mother aunt
Lol XD

Drinking the blood from a baby´s fresh circumcised penis good, criticizing such a nasty satanic practice bad.
We just can´t win against this horrible joke of a world.

More alien brainwashing... make them think they are thinking for themseulves but they are only regurgitating the same messages haha I know your references I am part of the joke and this cool counter culture
Le counter culture gang is edgy and cool brahhhh
Zezzs me to hell and back.

ngl, their NPC like responses made me laugh.
It is so predictable, its like punching a wall full force and knowing you´re going to get hurt.
These soy fucks can´t even begin to re-think to how we conduct ourselves on a daily basis.
Another important factor, is most of these IT tier dudes are all incels in denial.
Full :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: on soy.
You get the perfect mixture for an absolute retard.

Lmao. They're both jerking each other off "Yikes probably lives with his mom"

"Haha yeah he probably opens doors for women and demand sex"

"Haha, glad I have a great personality and hence successful with women :forcedsmile:"

all the coolest very mature adult men go on omegle

standard move, u cant beat someone in normal arguments, call him the worst way instead

lmao at your tabs, you and @universallyabhorred are the fucking funniest curries on this forum

lmao at your tabs, you and @universallyabhorred are the fucking funniest curries on this forum
Speak for yourself I wouldn't be caught dead with that sick perverted filth

If into the normie world you go, only pain will you find.[/Master Yoda

Over for numales