Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2 polish white knight phaggots beat up a guy for insulting m’lady while the fucking cunt films it

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
In Poland, an internet thot set two white-knighting cucks on a guy for insulting her on line. She then streamed the beating live on something called Patostream (no idea), implicating herself and her two soyboys like the pussy pass would automatically extend to the manginas.

According to the backinfo I got, they broke the assaulted guy’s arm and jaw. The white knights reportedly got arrested. I’m not sure if the girl got the mandatory pussy pass for having an actual vagina, but even if she gets initially nabbed, she’ll get away like cops in a police state.

Kūrva should go 1 vs 1 against that man

Poland is fucking lost, man. Tarrant is right. And those anons were right when they said Slavic lands combine the worst of both worlds.

Exterminate cucks

I still love Poland

Poland is fucking lost, man. Tarrant is right. And those anons were right when they said Slavic lands combine the worst of both worlds.
bloody shithole. Shit people

White knights deserve torture tbh

All the Poles I have met outside of Steam and such are all like this. All fucking white knights. Back when I had an Instagram, there was this one who was "redpilled" and would comment the most cucked shit on my blackpilled posts.

Slavic countries manage to combine the worst of feminism with the worst of patriarchy, where you are supposed to provide for a foid and her familty, white knight and bow before the whole foid kind despite your own sake and at the same time you get bashed by pro-feminist government, cucks and foids as a whole themselves if you fail to do that. It's over for slavcels. Soon enough we'll get juvenile justice and rampant feminism just like the rest of the world but nobody will ever squeak about the equality of rights and duties of both sexes, there's no such thing in our mentality.

Slavic countries manage to combine the worst of feminism with the worst of patriarchy, where you are supposed to provide for a foid and her familty, white knight the whole foid kind despite your own sake and at the same time you get bashed by pro-feminist government, cucks and foids as a whole themselves if you fail to do that. It's over for slavcels. Soon enough we'll get juvenile justice and rampant feminism just like the rest of the world but nobody will ever squeak about the equality of rights and duties of both sexes, there's no such thing in our mentality.
They have the highest MALE suicide rates

just bunch of high t orges willing to cut throats in the name of mlady

Sociopath violent normies take the opportunity and excuse of "defending" women to beat up someone with immunity from punishment.
In most cases they get away with it, and are congratulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back