Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2 Years on Incels.co

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
it'll probably take a while , but you will learn to cope .
Things will get better , at least they did for me once i started letting go .
still fucked up , but care less about stuff
I can cope, but its school thats fucking me over , thats why im getting anti depressants.

Screenshot 2020 05 07 Chat

must leave soon, its too much for my mental health, all these forums are fucking with my head

Brutally over tbh, i don't even have a year here

get back on discord faggot

This brought back memories of being a kid and watching that game theory video about Link being dead in Majoras mask. Also I guess congrats you are now more statusmaxxed than before here today

Shit man that was brutal. I can relate to some of this; at 15 I realised that I was pretty abnormal, but I coped. I told myself that plenty of people have no friends when they're young and turn out fine (not true) and I tried not to worry.

I started arguing with people a lot. I hated that nobody respected me and that everyone thought I was a freak for seemingly no reason.

Before becoming fully blackpilled I bargained with myself a lot. I tried hard to make sense of the situation and see a positive escape.

Now I'm just depressed. I don't want to do anything anymore.

I joined this forum on the first day it opened, still here bro, literally nothing changed for me.

Hey at least you made it to acceptance. Depression stage is when people rope. How long did the depression stage last for you? I swear for me it accounted for like 60% of the time I’ve spent grieving