Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 20-or-somethingcels: When was the first time you broke the truth to your blue-pilled parents?

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
Mom: "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?"

Me: "Because of dad's and your shit-tier genes."

Mom: "You just have to work on your personality."

Have any of you had a similar experience?

Not yet but just I just gotta give it a year or so.

some months ago they want me to take therapy now, but I don't have the time tbh, working and studying at night, I will go insane if I add therapy.

No point, it will cause more harm than good

No point, it will cause more harm than good
At what point should you be interested in the good of those who selfishly gave birth to you?

They never asked me if I have a girlfriend or not. Talking about sex and relationships is a taboo in Muslim households.

I've been telling them this since I was 18

I had similar experiences.
She asked me why i´m still single and i told her that i´m not good looking. Her response was of course that i have to work on my personality and i should buy new clothes.....jfl

My farther was subtlety black pilling me since I was young. He tought me how cucked it was to be with a single mother and raise another mans kids when I was maybe 13 or 14. Didn't understand any of it back then but looking back now it's like he was from the future.

RIP if you didn't have a hight T, low inhibition based farther growing up.

My farther was subtlety black pilling me since I was young. He tought me how cucked it was to be with a single mother and raise another mans kids when I was maybe 13 or 14. Didn't understand any of it back then but looking back now it's like he was from the future.

I would like to be that guy, but I'm too ugly to have kids with anyone but the very person that would make that guy call me a cuck.

My sisters already told my parents multiple times, that I am not exactly a big shot to women.

I would like to be that guy, but I'm too ugly to have kids with anyone but the very person that would make that guy call me a cuck.
Deep. I feel the same way dude.

I sometimes imagine if I end up betabuxing some used froid in my 30s I would have to keep it a secret or my farther and most likely my mother would laugh at me for being a loser.

On the other hand I think the world would be a better place if more men are shamed for dating down.

Lucky tbh. My dad is a bluepilled simp who lets my mother rule over him.

Never have, never will, there is no point. If they ask me about it I just say I dont have a girlfriend and then they usually say some stupid shit like “well you gotta get out there!!! Cant find a girlfriend in your garage!!!” And then I say “ok” and thats it. Same thing every time
My sisters already told my parents multiple times, that I am not exactly a big shot to women.
How do your parents respond to that?

I've said that shit to my dad. He kinda agrees. I am getting plastic surgery now

My mother often talks shit about my farther.

I find it best to just confront her about it as soon as she says something bad.

"I cant believe you just said that about my farther, he dose so much for you and all he wants is to make you happy"

You have to emphasize "my farther" cuz most mothers love their children more than their husband.

Public shaming works best for wemon talking shit about their husbands. Confront them with as many people around as posible

I've had it numerous times, it's futile to convince them

father and mother don't even ask about it, but my uncles and aunts do.

Once in while my mother says, "you should get a girlfriend"

Then i explain to her why it's impossible using facts and logic

and the she says shit like "You will get one one day, don't say that! Even [ugly person] and [drug dealer] have girlfriends!"

jfl

Pretty sure they know by now.

My mom straight up told me once that I'm ugly.
I don't have to tell her anything. She already knows and she would never ask me whether I've a gf or not.

They never asked about this

Blue pilled parents are always in denial

In my 30's now, but never had the talk. My parents aren't dumb and just knew I was fucked for life. They stopped asking about it or bringing it up by early 20's as by that time the answer was clear to anyone that there would never be a gf in my future.

I haven't told them that I'm shit because my mom had me at 35 but I have told them that abusing me since I was 3 has mind fucked me.