Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 20 year old woman impregnated by 13 year old boy from sexually abusing him sentenced to 2 and a half years in prison

Chad will be chad

Also 2 1/2 years? if it was a man... 200 years
Leah Cordice, 20, who later gave birth to the boy's child, pounced on the boy after a drunken night out in January 2017.
The teenager was playing Xbox when she entered his room, pulled his trousers down and began a sexual relationship.
When she became pregnant, she falsely claimed the baby was fathered by her husband - who also believed the child was his.

she was married lol

Chad will be chad

Also 2 1/2 years? if it was a man... 200 years
i know of a guy who had to register as a sex offender for 20 years for groping a foids ass but this foid gets 2 and a half years for sexual misconduct and abuse involving a 13 year old boy

“Leah is a tall woman, my son was a very small boy when the abuse began, it disgusts me. When she got found out she even tried to say that my son had raped her. I’m just so livid at all she’s put him through.

“She’s shown zero remorse - it tore my son apart for a long time. She’s a compulsive liar. Having my grandchild taken away, my son becoming a dad at such a young age, it’s been incredibly traumatic for us all.

“I stood up for Leah when the rumours first started circling, I never thought she could do anything like this to us.”
i know of a guy who had to register as a sex offender for 20 years for groping a foids ass but this foid gets 2 and a half years for sexual misconduct and abuse involving a 13 year old boy
This world is a clown world
0V llru6wGBBv qguwsyx6E7E0VP2W4o cku9Ek4XsY

Was the kid white?

raped a 13 year old and had his baby and only 2 and a half years?

God I hate the "justice" system

For over a year the victim was groomed by scheming Cordice who would give him money for fish and chips, send him complimentary texts calling him ‘cute’ and make him cakes.

she gave him fish and chips

proper british init

If it was @Colvin76 or any male it would have been 20 minimum :feelskek:

She said: “He became moody and withdrawn, it wasn’t like him at all. Then he started saying that he didn’t want Leah around the house anymore but I thought he was just being a stroppy teen.

Chad got bored wtf

if a woman did this to me i would not teel anyone

For over a year the victim was groomed by scheming Cordice who would give him money for fish and chips, send him complimentary texts calling him ‘cute’ and make him cakes.

proper british init
what does it mean by fish and chips?
raped a 13 year old and had his baby and only 2 and a half years?

God I hate the "justice" system
reverse the genders and he'd be in there for 20 years

Leah denied the charges - claiming instead that she had been raped by the young boy - and the case went to court in March 2020.

She said: “He became moody and withdrawn, it wasn’t like him at all. Then he started saying that he didn’t want Leah around the house anymore but I thought he was just being a stroppy teen.

Chad got bored wtf

if a woman did this to me i would not teel anyone
i wonder if he consented or not

she blamed the boy
The lawyer said: “This is a desperately sad case all around. There are absolutely no winners. The age gap between the victim and Ms Cordice is relatively limited.

hahaha but if it was a man...

Just imagine how much different the life of a chad is. What were you doing at 8 years old? How innocent and clueless were you? Because I know I was. And meanwhile chads were getting laid

Just imagine how much different the life of a chad is. What were you doing at 8 years old? How innocent and clueless were you? Because I know I was. And meanwhile chads were getting laid
its hurts

dwayne johnson i think fucked an 18 year old when he was 14 i think

This kind of shit only happens to Chad kids.

Anyway, whores will be whores.

JFL @ 2 and a half years after going to trial, she would have gotten less if she had admitted to it.

A man would have gotten 20 years.

JFL @ 2 and a half years after going to trial, she would have gotten less if she had admitted to it.

A man would have gotten 20 years.
clown world :feelsclown:

Shotas > Incels

More cucked sentences by cucked judges that excessively value and want to appeal to women.

If you want ultimate proof that society rightfully sees women as children, just look at how it reacts to when a woman """rapes""" a male child compared to how it reacts to a man raping an underage female.
Everyone knows that the 13 year old boy is physically and mentally superior to the adult femoid so no one gives a shit.

proper british init
Wasn't the UK also where that autistic guy faced prison and ended up having to register as a sex offender for touching a girl on the arm and saying hey

If you want ultimate proof that society rightfully sees women as children, just look at how it reacts to when a woman """rapes""" a male child compared to how it reacts to a man raping an underage female.
Everyone knows that the 13 year old boy is physically and mentally superior to the adult femoid so no one gives a shit.
society worships foids

What's even more fucked up is, I can bet you my whole life savings, when girls his age hear about what this degenerate foid did to him, they'll become attracted to him (if they weren't already).

What's even more fucked up is, I can bet you my whole life savings, when girls his age hear about what this degenerate foid did to him, they'll become attracted to him (if they weren't already).

Wasn't the UK also where that autistic guy faced prison and ended up having to register as a sex offender for touching a girl on the arm and saying hey
yes

society worships foids
Society worships foids so much that even pointing out that society worships foids as an unattractive male gets you hated on and called an incel.
You can't even point out or remark on these things without others getting on your case and trying to examine your life and attack you.

Society worships foids so much that even pointing out that society worships foids as an unattractive male gets you hated on and called an incel.
You can't even point out or remark on these things without others getting on your case and trying to examine your life and attack you.
exactly. and feminists wonder why men hate women

Clown world.

I wish I was this 13year old, fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back