Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming 20 years later, and Diablo 2 is still the greatest video game of all time

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
There is not a single game in the universe with as much replay value as Diablo 2

1. All the classes are extremely unique in their own way, and have many different possible builds
  2. There are a shit ton of skills to learn, and you can try many different play styles with a single class
  3. ALL classes are strong and viable in their own way. There is not a single class in the game that is completely useless. You never feel like your class is holding you back
  4. The co-op style gameplay elevates the fun of the game to a new level because you can try being a support and working together instead of killing everything
  5. The AI actually works and help you out with mercenaries, summons, etc. (by far the coolest aspect of the game)
  6. You are constantly dropping new items and improving your character, you never feel like the game is getting stale even though it is an extremely long game. The random nature of drops and the items being generated make the possibilities endless
  7. You can beat the game (30+ hours) and still have tons of things to do, including beating the game AGAIN with increased difficulty, using the character you already beat the game with, adding a new layer of difficulty (and there are new abilities for enemies introduced to make things more interesting like physical immunity or magical immunity)
  8. The game can last well over 100 hours if you are insane enough to play as a completionist
  9. The atmosphere is dark and consistent through the whole game, but it doesn't stop it from having some bright colors to look at
  10. Music is good and has a lot of personality to it
  11. The difficulty is just right, not so hard it keeps you dying over and over again and playing the same part forever but not so easy that it feels like a walk in the park. And even if you think the game is too easy, you can play hardcore mode where you will die permanently and lose your character (!)
  12. The male characters look cool and the female characters are hot
  13. Item crafting systems, skill trees, co-op, freedom of choice, stat allocations, shortcuts, everything that makes a game great
  14. Big variety of enemies and their behavior
  15. Variety of settings: grass, desert, swamp, hell, snow...
Anyway I could go on and on about how great this game is. If you never beat it, do yourself and favor and do it. Just started playing it again (for like the 10th time) and its almost as fun as the first time. Sure, Blizzard is garbage now but that does not change that in their golden age, they made two masterpieces. (This and WC3)

Classes03

I played 3 but not 2 yet.

idk
It's a good game, but the graphics are shit
I remember I had problems finding out where to go when I played it
It's a good game tho

idk
It's a good game, but the graphics are shit
I remember I had problems finding out where to go when I played it
It's a good game tho
lol you can press 'Q' and see the quests, just talk to the NPCs who have a big yellow balloon over their heads

*crack* *sip*

There is not a single game in the universe with as much replay value as Diablo 2

1. All the classes are extremely unique in their own way, and have many different possible builds
  2. There are a shit ton of skills to learn, and you can try many different play styles with a single class
  3. ALL classes are strong and viable in their own way. There is not a single class in the game that is completely useless. You never feel like your class is holding you back
  4. The co-op style gameplay elevates the fun of the game to a new level because you can try being a support and working together instead of killing everything
  5. The AI actually works and help you out with mercenaries, summons, etc. (by far the coolest aspect of the game)
  6. You are constantly dropping new items and improving your character, you never feel like the game is getting stale even though it is an extremely long game. The random nature of drops and the items being generated make the possibilities endless
  7. You can beat the game (30+ hours) and still have tons of things to do, including beating the game AGAIN with increased difficulty, using the character you already beat the game with, adding a new layer of difficulty (and there are new abilities for enemies introduced to make things more interesting like physical immunity or magical immunity)
  8. The game can last well over 100 hours if you are insane enough to play as a completionist
  9. The atmosphere is dark and consistent through the whole game, but it doesn't stop it from having some bright colors to look at
  10. Music is good and has a lot of personality to it
  11. The difficulty is just right, not so hard it keeps you dying over and over again and playing the same part forever but not so easy that it feels like a walk in the park. And even if you think the game is too easy, you can play hardcore mode where you will die permanently and lose your character (!)
  12. The male characters look cool and the female characters are hot
  13. Item crafting systems, skill trees, co-op, freedom of choice, stat allocations, shortcuts, everything that makes a game great
  14. Big variety of enemies and their behavior
  15. Variety of settings: grass, desert, swamp, hell, snow...
Anyway I could go on and on about how great this game is. If you never beat it, do yourself and favor and do it. Just started playing it again (for like the 10th time) and its almost as fun as the first time. Sure, Blizzard is garbage now but that does not change that in their golden age, they made two masterpieces. (This and WC3)

View attachment 385374
I agree. It was the first PC game I played and that which got me into forums. The cinematics and lore was great, just like warcraft lore back in the days, now its all just boring.

WoW is basically Diablo 2 gameplay-wise but bigger and better. Diablo 2 is absolutely great though

Last edited:
Never played it

WoW is basically Diablo 2 gameplay-wise but bigger and better. Diablo 2 is absolutely great though
I would probably have become super addicted to it back in the day when I would spend hours every day playing Ragnarok Online.

Thanks now i will play it.

tbh i wasted my teen yrs on that cope Diablo 2

Still my brothers main video game he plays. I might get into it, I've actually only played it through once.

Lol I thougjt you wrote3 for a second. :feelsbaton:

Never played it. Gothic 2 is one of my favourite older rpgs.

15 years later, DotA is still the best game ever created. No other multiplayer game comes close.

Overrated, they should remaster this, black ops 1 is the best game ever imo

Look up median xl mod

I remember I had a cd with a demo and I used to play it all the time. But i never played the actual game

>COD
>Best game
Not in this or the next universe
Did you even play the game? Not talking about bullshit bias? Your favorite game is probably a 30 year old shit

Have you ever played online?
No, only lan co-op
Did you even play the game? Not talking about bullshit bias? Your favorite game is probably a 30 year old shit
CoD child cope
Imagine applying this logic to other medium: "Your favorite movie is probably a 30 year old shit!"

Of course they are old shit you stupid fuck, you are taking into consideration the whole history of gaming, so the chances the greatest game you ever played is new is minimal (unless its a shit eater zoomer like you).

Last edited:
No, only lan co-op

CoD child cope
Imagine applying this logic to other medium: "Your favorite movie is probably a 30 year old shit!"

Of course they are old shit you stupid fuck, you are taking into consideration the whole history of gaming, so the chances the greatest game you ever played is new is minimal (unless its a shit eater zoomer like you).
Lol you can’t talk about movies in this way you autistic fuck,I was saying gameplay/visual and storywise your old games are fucking garbage ,you should play black ops 1-2 to understand what a masterpiece is especially the campaign ,what are your favorite games ? Also they would be masterpieces decades later unlike some old hag games like Diablo 2 (which I would play if remastered) ,I’m thinking you are one of the autists who loves to play resident evil 1 on his gamecube or whatever and it’s probably your favorite game cuz you were playing it in your baby years but can’t think anything else is better
>COD
>Best game
Not in this or the next universe
You should really play black ops 1-2 and cold wars story and come back ,I’d honestly want you to play them

Lol you can’t talk about movies in this way you autistic fuck,I was saying gameplay/visual and storywise your old games are fucking garbage ,you should play black ops 1-2 to understand what a masterpiece is especially the campaign ,what are your favorite games ? Also they would be masterpieces decades later unlike some old hag games like Diablo 2 (which I would play if remastered) ,I’m thinking you are one of the autists who loves to play resident evil 1 on his gamecube or whatever and it’s probably your favorite game cuz you were playing it in your baby years but can’t think anything else is better

You should really play black ops 1-2 and cold wars story and come back ,I’d honestly want you to play them
You managed to sound even dumber. But that is expected from a low IQ FPS zoomer who uses age as an argument against a game. You probably played like 5 games in your entire life, normie ape.
You can't even play a game unless its """remastered"" (which doesn't chane gameplay)
Get out of this thread, you are a joke

never played this one, but played 1 and 3

You managed to sound even dumber. But that is expected from a low IQ FPS zoomer who uses age as an argument against a game. You probably played like 5 games in your entire life, normie ape.
You can't even play a game unless its """remastered"" (which doesn't chane gameplay)
lol I played shit ton of games to know you’re a sack of shit mate, still asking what the fuck is your favorite game? Also stop shitting to something you didn’t even played

plus would you want to play the old resident evil 3 or re 3 remake? Every normal sane human being would say remake

there are normies who play only multi player in cod games but the story in some of them are just amazing, just play black ops 1-2 and Cold War then come back around your skirt bitch
Wtf is your best game then?
Also Diablo 3 is better than 2 ,the graphics are beyond shit

Last edited:
All im going to say is that you should really consider expanding your sphere of what games you play if you consider yearly braindead regurgitation to be "the best game ever".

I had an amazing pvp ice/lightening sorc, not even a high level pvp Amazon could touch me, those were back in my Vanilla Coke days

giga cope it's kingdom hearts 2

lol I played shit ton of games to know you’re a sack of shit mate, still asking what the fuck is your favorite game? Also stop shitting to something you didn’t even played
You mentioned you will not play the game until its """remastered""", so you trash games you never played, and based on graphics alone.

You are such a sucker for graphics you don't play a game because its "old". Someone like you should not even be playing games in the first place. Go watch a fucking movie and stop polluting the media with your demands of graphics over gameplay, cocksucker. And Diablo 2 has OK graphics, nothing wrong with them. I've played excellent games with much worse graphics than D2 and they shit all over 99% of trash 'AAA' games coming out today because gameplay rules over graphics.

plus would you want to play the old resident evil 3 or re 3 remake? Every normal sane human being would say remake
I never even mentioned Resident Evil you dumb motherfucker. Sure the remake is supposedly better than the original in this case, does that mean you need to play only the remake of games? What kind of stupid logic is that?

Wtf is your best game then?

Also Diablo 3 is better than 2 ,the graphics are beyond shit
None of your business. Diablo 3 is DRM bullshit and you are a paypig for purchasing that garbage and a double paypig for defending it.

And Diablo 3 has clown WoW graphics so even in that regard its worse than 2

Last edited:
You mentioned you will not play the game until its """remastered""", so you trash games you never played, and based on graphics alone.

You are such a sucker for graphics you don't play a game because its "old". Someone like you should not even be playing games in the first place. Go watch a fucking movie and stop polluting the media with your demands of graphics over gameplay, cocksucker. And Diablo 2 has OK graphics, nothing wrong with them. I've played excellent games with much worse graphics than D2 and they shit all over 99% of trash 'AAA' games coming out today because gameplay rules over graphics.

I never even mentioned Resident Evil you dumb motherfucker. Sure the remake is supposedly better than the original in this case, does that mean you need to play only the remake of games? What kind of stupid logic is that?

None of your business. Diablo 3 is DRM bullshit and you are a paypig for purchasing that garbage and a doulbe paypig for defending it.
lol you’re right I fucked your Mother, also Diablo 3 is still better Diablo 2 is unplayable garbage,I won’t play garbage old ass games until its remastered cuz they are unplayable , eat shit boy and play black ops 1 , stop shitting on a game you never played
All im going to say is that you should really consider expanding your sphere of what games you play if you consider yearly braindead regurgitation to be "the best game ever".
Expanding my sphere? I already played shitton of games you retard, still asking what is the best game of all time for you?
And stop shitting on a game you never played cuz it’s really the best game ever

kil yourself boy

lol you’re right I fucked your Mother, also Diablo 3 is still better Diablo 2 is unplayable garbage,I won’t play garbage old ass games until its remastered cuz they are unplayable , eat shit boy and play black ops 1 , stop shitting on a game you never played

Expanding my sphere? I already played shitton of games you retard, still asking what is the best game of all time for you?
And stop shitting on a game you never played cuz it’s really the best game ever

kil yourself boy
You are in this forum so you didn't fuck anything JFL at you low IQ ape CoD players.
Go watch movies and stop ruining the gaming industry

You are in this forum so you didn't fuck anything JFL at you low IQ ape CoD players.
Wow you seriously thought I fucked your mama didn’t you lol , cod’s campaign isn’t for low iq fagots like you, you probably think I just play multiplayer even tho I’m fucking saying the story is a masterpiece, gaming industry? Wtf is that even mean, Diablo 3 is superior , Diablo 2 is fucking unplayable bitch the graphics are garbage
I probably watched more movies and played more games than you autistic fuck

cod’s campaign isn’t for low iq fagots
giphy.gif

I bet you couldn't even get a college degree
I probably watched more movies and played more games than you autistic fuck
Yes you definitely watched more movies, considering your shit taste, the kind of "game" you play is just a movie with graphics to impress retards and ZERO gameplay.

giphy.gif

Yes you definitely watched more movies, considering your shit taste, the kind of "game" you play is just a movie with graphics to impress retards and ZERO gameplay.
lol ok faggot, keep talking shit about a game you didn’t fucking played,most incels here are dropouts you fucking extremely high iq cocksucker
giphy.gif

zErO gameplay ,wtf does Diablo 2 has huh? There’s a reason Diablo 2 is an old hag game for your dumb ass and black ops 1-2 are still masterpieces and will be forever , kill yourself op

lol ok faggot, keep talking shit about a game you didn’t fucking played,most incels here are dropouts you fucking extremely high iq cocksucker

zErO gameplay ,wtf does Diablo 2 has huh? There’s a reason Diablo 2 is an old hag game for your dumb ass and black ops 1-2 are still masterpieces and will be forever , kill yourself op
Everyone forgot about Black Ops already. CoD is for low IQ normie apes with bad attention spam
They make 1 game a year lmao