Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming 20 years later, and Diablo 2 is still the greatest video game of all time

We are talking about games here, son.
You said it is forgotten you retard, no one ever forget black ops 1-2 , even after decades it will be remembered as one of if not the best games of all time,no one will remember Diablo 2 if it’s not remastered to a proper game like d3

Warcraft 3 is better. I still play it

You said it is forgotten you retard, no one ever forget black ops 1-2 , even after decades it will be remembered as one of if not the best games of all time,no one will remember Diablo 2 if it’s not remastered to a proper game like d3
Yeah nobody gives a shit about your movie

Yeah nobody gives a shit about your movie
Movie ? You’re a clown if you consider black ops 1 a movie , nobody gives a fuck about diablo 2 aka your old ass hag game

Movie ? You’re a clown if you consider black ops 1 a movie , nobody gives a fuck about diablo 2 aka your old ass hag game
Beat it, kid. The only clown here is you. Your NPC FPS garbage movie have already been forgotten, while Diablo 2 will last forever.

This mod for Diablo 2 had its last update this year:

What about your low IQ ape game? Can CoD retards even make a mod? JFL!
That's the thing about good games, they always have a community for them, because they are timeless.

Garbage movies that impress children with their graphics are forgotten. Your game is 8 years old while Diablo 2 is 20 years old, and your game is already forgotten while D2 is not.

Last edited:
Beat it, kid. The only clown here is you. Your NPC FPS garbage movie have already been forgotten, while Diablo 2 will last forever.

This mod for Diablo 2 had its last update this year:

What about your low IQ ape game? Can CoD retards even make a mod? JFL!
That's the thing about good games, they always have a community for them, because they are timeless.

Garbage movies that impress children with their graphics are forgotten. Your game is 8 years old while Diablo 2 is 20 years old, and your game is already forgotten while D2 is not.
Ok BROO, my game is sure forgotten lol, you’re such a cocksucking retard

Ok BROO, my game is sure forgotten lol, you’re such a cocksucking retard
lol I can see you getting demoralized after every comment, shove your movies up your ass and kys

lol I can see you getting demoralized after every comment, shove your movies up your ass and kys
Bro You couldn’t even answer my questions or come up with a better thing to say, you’re copying me in every reply, there’s a reason more people play d3 than that old retarded game, mods don’t mean shit you fucking retard,also this year a new mod in black ops allows you to play the story with 4 people,fukcing illiterate fuck , also I said kil yourself first you retard
I’m also thinking you don’t even know shit about Diablo’s story, so that makes you exactly the same as normie s who just play cod’s multiplayer
You are saying it’s a movie then why the fuck does everyone play multiplayer and zombies or other third modes all year ? Here’s your gameplay fucking retard ,better than garbage shit diablo 2

Last edited:
Bro You couldn’t even answer my questions or come up with a better thing to say, you’re copying me in every reply, there’s a reason more people play d3 than that old retarded game, mods don’t mean shit you fucking retard,also this year a new mod in black ops allows you to play the story with 4 people,fukcing illiterate fuck , also I said kil yourself first you retard

I’m also thinking you don’t even know shit about Diablo’s story, so that makes you exactly the same as normie s who just play cod’s multiplayer

You are saying it’s a movie then why the fuck does everyone play multiplayer and zombies or other third modes all year ? Here’s your gameplay fucking retard ,better than garbage shit diablo 2
Why the fuck did you quote me 3 times, retard? Is your CoD ape brain malfunctioning? No wonder you have to watch games instead of playing them.

Why the fuck did you quote me 3 times, retard? Is your CoD ape brain malfunctioning? No wonder you have to watch games instead of playing them.
lol you can’t even answer or come up with a better thing to say except to throw slurs at me ,then why the fuck most people play multiplayer and warzone you fucking autist

lol you can’t even answer or come up with a better thing to say except to throw slurs at me ,then why the fuck most people play multiplayer and warzone you fucking autist
Look, its you!
Lol

What game? Never heard of it.

tenor.gif

That's grand coming from someone who looks like this
lol , playing black ops would really help with your autism instead of defending your town in diablo 2

Diablo 2 is so fucking good, I even love the "shitty" graphics with pre-rendered backdrops and claymation monsters. Fuck 3d models like D3, I hate how that game looks. Zoomers who hate how D2 looks also probably hate 2d sprites.

OP, have you tried some of the big D2 overhaul mods like meridian? Shit gets pretty crazy but its fun. I play a mix of that and slash diablo.

Diablo 2 is so fucking good, I even love the "shitty" graphics with pre-rendered backdrops and claymation monsters. Fuck 3d models like D3, I hate how that game looks. Zoomers who hate how D2 looks also probably hate 2d sprites.

OP, have you tried some of the big D2 overhaul mods like meridian? Shit gets pretty crazy but its fun. I play a mix of that and slash diablo.
No but I plan on trying the median XL one after I finished beating the game on all difficulties (although I already played with all the classes, I never beat it on other difficulties)

I love these autistic fights over games:feelskek:
Tenor 6

damn , it was one 0of the first gaes ive ever played and i still boot it up from time to time ,
even tho i played through countless times , its somehow addicting .

I mean , not as addicting as modern games who were designed to be addicitng ,
just addicting cause its fucking good and well made .

The design , the dark athmosphere , the art , the videos , it all fits perfectly .

i wonder why people even ghet hyped for d2 resurrected , all they did is make it 60 fps and put on some nice graphics ,
but in my honest opinion , the original artstyle looks better , sometimes less is mroe , less detail leaves more room for imagination !

im kinda hyped for d4 though , i rella yhope they get it right this time , but tbh i dont trutst blizzard anymore since d3 and all the shit they pulled after that .

I saw the alpha of d2 remaster got cracked

"greatest game of all time" you mean wow

damn , it was one 0of the first gaes ive ever played and i still boot it up from time to time ,
even tho i played through countless times , its somehow addicting .

I mean , not as addicting as modern games who were designed to be addicitng ,
just addicting cause its fucking good and well made .

The design , the dark athmosphere , the art , the videos , it all fits perfectly .

i wonder why people even ghet hyped for d2 resurrected , all they did is make it 60 fps and put on some nice graphics ,
but in my honest opinion , the original artstyle looks better , sometimes less is mroe , less detail leaves more room for imagination !

im kinda hyped for d4 though , i rella yhope they get it right this time , but tbh i dont trutst blizzard anymore since d3 and all the shit they pulled after that .
The graphics of the remake are not even good. Amazon and Assassin look like trannies.
"greatest game of all time" you mean wow
WoW is the greatest scam of all time