Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 20 yr old married foid gets pregnant by 13 yr old

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
No end to female degeneracy.

Looks like a ethnic foid.

Disgusting degenerate whore

Fucking 13 year old :chad:

lucky boy isn't he? teehee

I hope she gets some infection and dies slowly and painfully :feelsthink:

Stone her to death

Redpillers on suicide watch

She prefer 13yo chad than 20yo normie

"Despite DNA evidence to the contrary, she insisted: 'The complainant is not the father of my child.' " :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: IQ of a gold fish

'What she may say is that she was raped by the boy. The prosecution's case is that there was no such thing but these individuals agreed to have sexual intercourse with one another
Knowing how cucked US is she will probably walk free, the kid will get arrested and forced to pay child support.

Imagine raising a daughter that gets knocked up by a 13 year old after SHE seduced HIM. Boyo was probably taming ocelots in minecraft when the real pussy approached. Imagine having a granddaughter who's daddy is in 6th grade or some shit jfl.

I'm envious ngl.

Love how when foids are pedos it's always seducing instead of rape.

the boy is probably chadlite looking and got more pussy at his age than we will ever have in our lives

"suducing him"

tottaly not rape

Looks like a ethnic foid.
Cope if you wouldn't bang (if she wasn't married).

I wouldn't touch someone elses wife - I hate cucks and cuckoos, all of it.

This 13 YO chad obviously didn't give a fuck, though.

Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

Do you know for sure, that she was after chad? Maybe only a sick weirdo. Don't give them the pussy pass. Man would be stoned to death.
"I wanna play. Let me alone, you sick bitch". That is, what I had called a pro gamer move.
But ok, at 13 I would hardly have realized what was going on and probably would not have resisted.

"Despite DNA evidence to the contrary, she insisted: 'The complainant is not the father of my child.'"
Kek just how delusional a woman can be. It's like they feel they can't really be held accountable of the shit they do

No end to female degeneracy.
View attachment 207675View attachment 207676
She's a woman, what else could you expect from such soulless, mindless beings?
the boy is probably chadlite looking and got more pussy at his age than we will ever have in our lives
That's suicidefuel
That's suicidefuel

Fell bad for the kid. First experience with a woman and he just learns how shallow and rotten a whore is. Although the 13 year old me would have probably enjoyed it. The current me is much more aware of such delusions.

Sharia law now boyos!!

Make the whore swallow razor blades for breakfast then give her a glass of vinegar to wash it all down.

Is this whore going get any jail time I wonder?

Waiting for that nuke anytime Kim jung.