Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 200 IQ Nobel prize-winning curry economist drops blackpill

anti-lookism

anti-lookism

Greycel
In an article for HT in 2012, he wrote: “I don’t always agree with Mamata Banerjee but I don’t see what’s so bizarre (as the headline of the India Blooms news story reporting on her statement insists) about her suggestion that the recent rash of rapes in India has something to do with public displays of intimacy far more graphic than the one that so upset me.

There are few forces more powerful than sexual desire and few forms of inequality more palpable than inequality of access to sex: all the rich guys, to a first approximation, get all the pretty girls, at least if pretty is what Bollywood (or Hollywood) tells us it should be.”

He went to write: “Having that inequality being thrown at your face, day in and day out, by a language of the body that leaves little to the imagination, cannot possibly be pleasant if you happen to be on the wrong side of that divide.”

While explicitly arguing that he wasn’t ‘defending rape’, he wrote: “But it highlights the fact that there are more forms of inequality to worry about than just money.”

Dude is an economist and clearly knows his shit about inequality. And yet
Unsurprisingly, Banerjee’s piece never ponders about women at all, as if their sexual desires or consent has no bearing at all. On the other hand, his argument about the ‘inequality of access to sex’, sounds terribly like the arguments found on incel reddit threads in which ‘involuntary celibates’ believe that women own men sex and that it’s a fundamental right.

Perhaps the key takeaway is that no matter how far a man has reached or studied, the deeply ingrained views of misogyny and patriarchy are cultural mores that don’t always go away.

"REEEEEEEEEE women don't owe you sex evil INKWELL!!!"

Based currycel. IQmogs all of cucktears

''Unsurprisingly, Banerjee’s piece never ponders about women at all, as if their sexual desires or consent has no bearing at all. On the other hand, his argument about the ‘inequality of access to sex’, sounds terribly like the arguments found on incel reddit threads in which ‘involuntary celibates’ believe that women own men sex and that it’s a fundamental right.''

Sounds so cucked. The one and only duity for a female is to create life and therefore have coitus. This is not that hard. Females are missing their biological pupose in life. And why should we man work in some low-level job without any future, foundation or an own family? Why should we give our taxmoney to females? We do not owe females anything in the first place.
That females can live actually rent-free is not a fundamental right.

''Perhaps the key takeaway is that no matter how far a man has reached or studied, the deeply ingrained views of misogyny and patriarchy are cultural mores that don’t always go away.''

Ok, they here openly admitted that they want to destroy the patriarchy.

Liberal arts C student McDonalds "journalists" will disagree with the founded findings of a Nobel Prize winner if he goes against the jewish western narrative of free, unencumbered chad dick for every man, woman, and child.

Liberal arts C student McDonalds "journalists" will disagree with the founded findings of a Nobel Prize winner if he goes against the jewish western narrative of free, unencumbered chad dick for every man, woman, and child.

Ooooooh they checkmated him with that ad hominem attack

“You sound like the incels, and incels bad, therefore you bad, and everything you say bad”

Based economist.

Incels shouldn't be entitled to others' bodies? OK, I guess. But why should the poor be entitled to others' money and labor? They don't have a "right" to healthcare, to schooling, to food and shelter.

It's OK to talk about income inequality. Why is it not OK to talk about inequality in terms of attractiveness, even when one doesn't support redistribution?

Imagine if a rich person told a poor person this:

You keep whining about how “unfair” it is that you can’t get a good job. “But I’m such a hard worker.” No, actual hard workers don’t feel like they’re entitled to other people’s money just because they ask nicely.

“Why do rich white kids who got legacy admissions to Yale receive cushy sinecures, but I have to work two grueling minimum wage jobs just to keep a roof over my head?” By even asking that question, you prove that you think of bosses as giant bags of money, rather than as individual human beings who are allowed to make their own choices. No one “owes” you money just because you say you “work hard”, and by complaining about this you’re proving you’re not really a hard worker at all. I’ve seen a lot of Hard Workers (TM) like you, and scratch their entitled surface and you find someone who thinks just because they punched a time card once everyone needs to bow down and worship them.

If you complain about “rich white kids who get legacy admissions to Yale,” you’re raising a huge red flag that you’re the kind of person who steals from their employer, and companies are exactly right to give you a wide berth.
-Slate Star Codex

What would those liberals say?

A Nobel prize winner? Who cares. My strap-on wearing instructor told me "female good, sex good, female wanting sex with chad good, incel wanting sex with female bad" so he is #CANCELLED LMAO
Floridateacher

It doesn't take a high IQ to figure out India has a massively high ratio of males/females. I call that inequality.

Now go wage slave for a used up hole sweaty.

It's OK to talk about income inequality. Why is it not OK to talk about inequality in terms of attractiveness, even when one doesn't support redistribution?
Poor people can cope if they have food, a roof over their heads, and a family. No male can cope with inceldom and isolation.

Poor people can cope if they have food, a roof over their heads, and a family. No male can cope with inceldom and isolation.

Would you rather be poor or incel

Definition of poor in this context: you are in the bottom 5% in terms of income for your age group

Definition of Incel in this context: 95% of all men in your age group have more sex than you do

Reminder that we are now the most oppressed group of the 21st Century and our efforts will go down in history as such, man what a time to be alive
And I fucking hate it

A Nobel prize winner? Who cares. My strap-on wearing instructor told me "female good, sex good, female wanting sex with chad good, incel wanting sex with female bad" so he is #CANCELLED LMAO
View attachment 158386
WTF is that? Is she teaching about sex education? Looks so hilarious. Lol

''Unsurprisingly, Banerjee’s piece never ponders about women at all, as if their sexual desires or consent has no bearing at all. On the other hand, his argument about the ‘inequality of access to sex’, sounds terribly like the arguments found on incel reddit threads in which ‘involuntary celibates’ believe that women own men sex and that it’s a fundamental right.''

Sounds so cucked. The one and only duity for a female is to create life and therefore have coitus. This is not that hard. Females are missing their biological pupose in life. And why should we man work in some low-level job without any future, foundation or an own family? Why should we give our taxmoney to females? We do not owe females anything in the first place.
That females can live actually rent-free is not a fundamental right.

''Perhaps the key takeaway is that no matter how far a man has reached or studied, the deeply ingrained views of misogyny and patriarchy are cultural mores that don’t always go away.''

Ok, they here openly admitted that they want to destroy the patriarchy.

That's pretty much it.

It's the kaczynskipill. "Bro, did you hear that the unabomber guy who wrote that crazy manifesto is actually a former Haravard Math professor? No reason to read his manifesto because he's just a criminal. Guess not all math guys are smart!"

It's some feeling about about themselves virtue signaling bullshit.

HE DIDNT SAY WOMEN OWE US SEX. WHY TF DO NORMIES ALWAYS COME TO THIS CONCLUSION !? Oh wait. I know. They like victimising women. Tbh we don't think women OWE us sex, well, some guys here do, maybe. But we are just frustrated of the uniquality being pushed into our faces day in and day out as he said. It certainly makes you question your self worth

It's impossible not to be blackpilled when you're a curry and have an IQ of 200 tbh

Did that bitch just compared that genius IQ nobel prize to an incel to discredit the truth of his statements?

You can't make this shit up!

Dude is an economist and clearly knows his shit about inequality. And yet

"REEEEEEEEEE women don't owe you sex evil INKWELL!!!"
Cucks tell men off and call them losers for suggesting that most of the male population having access to sex makes soysicety better to live in, but they cry when the negative consequences of denying sub-5 males sex happens. History decrees that you can't have your cultural cake and eat it too.

Would you rather be poor or incel

Definition of poor in this context: you are in the bottom 5% in terms of income for your age group

Definition of Incel in this context: 95% of all men in your age group have more sex than you do
I'm both, if I didn't have Autism I don't think I'd have these issues. God damn motherfuck, only a Chad face can overcome it.
HE DIDNT SAY WOMEN OWE US SEX. WHY TF DO NORMIES ALWAYS COME TO THIS CONCLUSION !? Oh wait. I know. They like victimising women. Tbh we don't think women OWE us sex, well, some guys here do, maybe. But we are just frustrated of the uniquality being pushed into our faces day in and day out as he said. It certainly makes you question your self worth
They owe Chad sex though right, he's swimming in bitches.

Holy shit, can those feminist retards even read? All the guy did was talk about sexual inequality and how it's a problem just like economic inequality. He never said anything about men being "entitled" to sex.

Men like Abhijit Banerjee, along with James Watson, Harrison Schmitt, and Brendan Eich, all of whom are literal geniuses, were all criticized by utter retards with literally less than half their IQ, each for expressing a politically incorrect opinion on a particular subject. They are modern day Galileos, being persecuted for their scientifically correct but politically incorrect facts. Their persecutors deserve to die of cancer.

I've said this FOR YEARS and I'm a PUAhate OG/GOD....academics have been mining these forums for years. Some are stupid enough to publish their "findings" though and get blackballed by their peers LOL. (i'm looking at you Dr. Hanson)....anyways no surprise.

Cliffs: Incels are always ahead of the curve because they are obsessive/autistic/ruminators

He truly exposes the hypocrisy of foids doesnt he? Everyones ready to protest economic inequality on the streets. When you take the topic of sexual inequality, you're labelled an incel. JFL.

Hes also right to address this critical issue (which has also been addressed by Jordan peterson before). All societies where hypergamy is practiced ultimately become ultra violent. Its inevitable.

Incels have been right all along. That's why cucks hate us so much. If you are bothering people, it's a sign that you are doing something right

View attachment 158386
what the fuck is going on is this for real? :giga: :feelswow:

Based economist.

Incels shouldn't be entitled to others' bodies? OK, I guess. But why should the poor be entitled to others' money and labor? They don't have a "right" to healthcare, to schooling, to food and shelter.

Imagine if a rich person told a poor person this:

-Slate Star Codex

What would those liberals say?

tbf this is all cope because someone's body isnt the same as money and resources that are socially considered to be his property

getting laid has to be voluntary and wanted by both or its worthless, whereas when it comes to making a living, that's business so all employees as well as employers are "betabuxxxers" in the relationship and that's ok and the whole point

therefore if you force someone to give you money, you have the money, thats it, goal accomplished by definition, but if you rape someone it wont improve your life at all

View attachment 158386

I had to find out WTF was going on so here..

Clinton Middle School in Duval County hired 39-year-old Sharon Mercer to teach the sex education class but after the photos emerged she was suspended and the school refused further comment. Mercer claimed her suspension was an act of “bigotry” because she was a “proud member of the LGBTQ community.”

Cliffs: LOL

clown world strikes again. There was nothing problematic about correctly pointing out the source of desperation. It's like waving food in front of a starving person

It doesn't take a high IQ to figure out India has a massively high ratio of males/females. I call that inequality.

Now go wage slave for a used up hole sweaty.
Lol that is due to indian parents who only want sons.
Ofc when theres more male, pussy price increase

And cucks think they are the smart ones, we are so advanced in the future that PHD's are only understanding some of the issues now, while we are saying this for years now.

The pseudo-scientific ideas of Lysenkoism assumed the heritability of acquired characteristics (Lamarckism).[1] Lysenko's theory rejected Mendelian inheritance and the concept of the "gene"; it departed from Darwinian evolutionary theory by rejecting natural selection.[2] Proponents falsely claimed to have discovered, among many other things, that rye could transform into wheat and wheat into barley, that weeds could spontaneously transmute into food grains, and that "natural cooperation" was observed in nature as opposed to "natural selection".[2] Lysenkoism promised extraordinary advances in breeding and in agriculture that never came about.

Gosh, that sounds familiar. Reminds me of a certain pedophile ring that uses an anthropomorphized brown bag as its mascot.

It's hilarious that actual intelligent people are backing up many decades of social studies and basic biology -- common sense -- while bluepillers are like "nUh uH dAT nOt tWUe" because of their "friend" or "someone" they know, and they expect people to believe THEM, with their usage of absolutely NO legitimate basis.

Women only want economic equality... but they love inequality when it comes to sex

clown world strikes again. There was nothing problematic about correctly pointing out the source of desperation. It's like waving food in front of a starving person
Huh.. wonder if studies will actually be done now in India to try and understand the epidemic or they will let it fester and get much worse.
It's hilarious that actual intelligent people are backing up many decades of social studies and basic biology -- common sense -- while bluepillers are like "nUh uH dAT nOt tWUe" because of their "friend" or "someone" they know, and they expect people to believe THEM, with their usage of absolutely NO legitimate basis.
The guy has a 200iq and they with their bug brains are comparable to the slime that first came out of the ocean in regards to understanding the incredible problems in front of their face.
Women only want economic equality... but they love inequality when it comes to sex
It's not even about equality at this point.. it is simple Supremacy they want.. they want to be Supreme to Men in everything.

Calling someone an incel has become like the default senseless arguments of calling someone racist or a nazi. just lol

These dumb cunt whores are basically saying "even if I punch you and give you a black eye you're not allowed to defend yourself"

From article: "Perhaps the key takeaway is that no matter how far a man has reached or studied, the deeply ingrained views of misogyny and patriarchy are cultural mores that don’t always go away."

Oh gawd.