Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2010: Freedom of speech, little censorship, encouraged to be creative. 2020: Say non-normie approved thoughts, threatened with jail, called a shooter

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Have or say any non-normie approved thoughts in 2020 = instantly called a potential mass shooter, a rapist, threatened with jail.

It never fucking ends. Every single fucking day we're threatened in someway by the government or by women/normies.

I rarely came across threats or censorship 10 years ago. I was living in a big city then and never had any conflicts. Now I drive to work and I see billboards telling me to not beat their wife or jail, not do this or jail, blah blah

It never fucking ends.

Incel Trait: Learning "Crimestop" thinking processes

They complain about china or Russia. Yet they do this shit. What's their excuse?

Why do the fools threaten to take freedom away from slaves and threaten to end the lives of those who are born dead?

Whenever I look in the mirror, I am reminded that the infidels cannot ruin me anymore than my face has already ruined me.

I shall not fear the enemy, nor shall I submit to them.

That’s :feelsclown:world circling the drain for you

Have or say any non-normie approved thoughts in 2020 = instantly called a potential mass shooter, a rapist, threatened with jail.

It never fucking ends. Every single fucking day we're threatened in someway by the government or by women/normies.
Why do the fools threaten to take freedom away from slaves and threaten to end the lives of those who are born dead?

2021: Being a virgin is illegal

Freedom of speech ends the moment you say something even remotely politically incorrect. People in Europe and North America are free to agree with their government. Everything else is off-limits.

You can get your life destroyed if you express any of those views in public:

There are only two genders; male and female.

Transgender 'women' aren't actually biological women.

There are inherent biological differences between men and women.

There are inherent biological differences between different races of people.

Men shouldn't compete in women sports just because those men claim to be women now.

Don't worry, it'll get much worse
full

While real crimes are being unattended to, they rather put their focus on small trivial things.

The revolution will not be televised.

They complain about china or Russia. Yet they do this shit. What's their excuse?
The only thing normies are capable of is projecting

I said this months ago tbh in a couple of years the government will send us to jail for being incels

I said this months ago tbh in a couple of years the government will send us to jail for being incels

concentration camps

Don't worry; the worst is yet to come.

No, I remember the same SJW culture as today in Tumblr at the start of 2010 but I didn't expect it to grow this big.