Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2014 seems to be when everything went to crap both socially and media wise.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
2014 was the year of GamerGate, which seems to be the first big SJW outing and when SJW's started to really infect everything. 2016 was when the dam broke with the USA election happened and stuff like MeToo became a thing.It also really let women go crazy with their sluttiness and their treatment of men. And based off what I've heard from other guys, it also ended a lot of trust and comfortableness men had around women. And yes I know things could get crappy in regards to this stuff before, but this seems to be when it started it's insane descent into where we are now.

I believe the gears were being put in place a lot earlier. But 2014 was the point where it was noticeable for human men

I believe the gears were being put in place a lot earlier. But 2014 was the point where it was noticeable for human men
Yeah there was stuff before but 2014 was the leak and 2016 was the dam breaking. And no it seems everyday there is some new thing happening.

" On the evening of May 23, 2014, Elliot Rodger[1][2][3][4][5] killed six people and injured fourteen others – by gunshot, stabbing and vehicle ramming – in Isla Vista, California near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), then killed himself. "

In 2012 the world had ended for men with the rise of tinder and social media.

View attachment 336124

" On the evening of May 23, 2014, Elliot Rodger[1][2][3][4][5] killed six people and injured fourteen others – by gunshot, stabbing and vehicle ramming – in Isla Vista, California near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), then killed himself. "
Wow, even more so since Incels came into the public light then.
In 2012 the world had ended for men with the rise of tinder and social media.
Didn't get really bad until 2015 maybe. I've seen guys say they had no trouble with women until then, and then it was like they had the plague.

2014 you were 10

That mean anything?
It means you have no idea what 2014 was like or any year before. Things were shit waaay before that, and the media was cucked further back even.

View attachment 336124

I remembered this at 14. Thought ER was some comedian making a YT channel till I realised on 4chan he went ER. Pretty good ngl

It means you have no idea what 2014 was like or any year before. Things were shit waaay before that, and the media was cucked further back even.
That's why I said "seems". And I did say things were crap before then.

man, fuck all those fuckin SJW progressive bullshit.
Even tho I'm not living in the US, it still grinds my gear everytime seeing those hypocrite woke media and woke companies.
fuck all those "toxic masculinity", "fat positivity", blm

I don't think so. In fact, I remember 2014 not being that bad. 2015 was the turn. As of 2014, Anita Sarkeesian and others like her were still not being taken seriously. To be "woke" was still something for Tumblr SJWs.

I would say 2008 was the start of the modern malaise and excessive pandering to women no matter how they looked.

its more around 2012 when the feminism shit started popping up allot more and then it was the downfall the interent died in 2013-2014

I think it was 2008 economic crisis
İt ruined the economy so much people are still recovering from it and houseing market iş fucked even now

I'd say the internet was divided and had two distinct sides from 2014-2018. In the last two years or so however it's almost all SJW & cucked normie bullshit. What the fuck happened?

I'd put my finger on 2012 when it started going to shit.
2014 was the last good year imo

I'd put my finger on 2012 when it started going to shit.
2014 was the last good year imo
2013 was a weird in between year. A lot of people making redpill youtube videos and blogs were getting tired of talking about the same thing and wanted to take a break. They wanted to focus less on the issues they were talking about because it was obvious they weren't getting solved and it's better not to try to lead to acceptance of these issues by talking about them but not really doing anything about it.
Unfortunately the 2016 election changed all that and framed these issues into a culture war format instead of the struggle for men's rights that it was showed as previously.

I'd say the internet was divided and had two distinct sides from 2014-2018. In the last two years or so however it's almost all SJW & cucked normie bullshit. What the fuck happened?
If not for the overt social media censorship I actually prefer it this way tbh
2014-2018 the internet was filled with alt-right edgelords that had co-opted the redpill and were pretending to be more enlightened and alpha than everyone else.

2013 was a weird in between year. A lot of people making redpill youtube videos and blogs were getting tired of talking about the same thing and wanted to take a break. They wanted to focus less on the issues they were talking about because it was obvious they weren't getting solved and it's better not to try to lead to acceptance of these issues by talking about them but not really doing anything about it.
Unfortunately the 2016 election changed all that and framed these issues into a culture war format instead of the struggle for men's rights that it was showed as previously.

2014-2018 the internet was filled with alt-right edgelords that had co-opted the redpill and were pretending to be more enlightened and alpha than everyone else.
Yea this culture war bullshit kinda pisses me off tbh

Yea this culture war bullshit kinda pisses me off tbh
I hate how everything having to do with the disadvantages that unattractive males face versus women and chads globally is getting absorbed into and shoehorned into western anglo culture wars and identity politics. It's watering down and co-opting all the issues facing people here and making all these important ideas just standard talking points with no meaningful action or real background about the issues males face when society is not inconvenienced by those issues.

The alt-right has declined but identity politics neoliberals that keep trying to shoehorn inceldom into a culture wars framework need to decline too.

I wish I was born a long, long time ago. More preferably, not born at all.

Once Elliot Roger died it was over. Things started to go downhill crazy fast. Really they have been going down hill for a while but it sped up in the past decade. Just the change in the past few years is crazy. And now that young people are unemployed and not allowed to gather or throw parties, its not helping anything.

Things hv always been shiet for low smv men. The introduction of this normie friendly piece of device only aggravated it
IPhone10Years1

2007cancer

No it was 2007. Foids getting their hands on social media was the birth of the modern incel. Unlimited access to chad.

tbh. maybe around 2005 when myspace started
A lot of normies still had no problem with myspace because of the niche kind of way they could tailor their profiles and because the edgy nu-metal and emo aesthetic afforded leeway for a lot of not very attractive guys.

2005 was a pretty uneventful year as far as cultural change went looking back compared to 2007, 2012 and the 2016 US election ngl

I did reply. These statements mocking me for my age are so pathetic.
why,you talkin like you remember or have experienced anything substancial while you were 10 my nigga lol

why,you talkin like you remember or have experienced anything substancial while you were 10 my nigga lol
I said it seemed like it was because that was when all the SJW stuff really started. Never said I had experienced it. I've grown up with it in every corner though.

That is true in a sense. The observation that most of them have gone back to the bluepill/general cuckery in the last few years just shows that they're normies like the rest of them, who can't think for themselves. They were failed normies at best who wanted to look edgy and cool for using 4chan and being all "muh gamergate" or some shit.

That is true in a sense. The observation that most of them have gone back to the bluepill/general cuckery in the last few years just shows that they're normies like the rest of them, who can't think for themselves. They were failed normies at best who wanted to look edgy and cool for using 4chan and being all "muh gamergate" or some shit.
A lot of the gamergate discussions were co-opted early on by older generations of racist guys that just wanted to indoctrinate the younger generation into believing all the problems they were facing with women invading their hobbies and kicking them out was not women's fault but somehow because there was too much immigration and non-whites in western countries.
Unfortunately a lot of guys seem to have fallen for this.
The original guys that spread all this blameshifting to non-white males for younger outcast males getting their hobbies and fanbases getting degraded by women and normies were guys that generally didn't have the same issues they had with women or society. They were just using them to grow their ideology.
A lot of them admitted to as much on PUA blogs like heartiste that white nationalists started using in earnest during the early 2010s to justify eugenics, phrenology and try to move race science make into the mainstream.

omegavirginrevolt wordpress blog talked about this at the time.

Of course a lot of the sudden change in consensus could have just been astroturfing by bored governments and interest groups that wanted to stir things up and create disorder because they felt like it. Similar to how they do in places like the Middle East like Syria.

Everything started to go down the shitter exactly 19 years ago from today. 9/11 and the War on Terror lead to the advent of modern, neoliberal progressivism the same way Vietnam did in the late 60s and early 70s. The only reason why shit didn't hit the fan then is because computers and socialization through technology was practically nonexistent and primordial compared to today, not to mention all that progressive bullshit went away and was forgotten about after Vietnam ended and those views were constantly demonized by older generations, and that's why the 80s and 90s were much better than the 60s and 70s. Things didn't get progressively worse until the late-2000s, when social media started to become accessible to everyone. 2012 is when all the shit, piss, and diarrhea simultaneously hit the fan and everything just became fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back