Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2017 has been the worst year of my life

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
2016 was a somewhat good year for me (compared to the suicide inducing other years), I though I had escaped inceldom but 2017 took me back to reality. 

2017 was the worst year of my life. Literally everything I created in 2016, I fucked it up in 2017. I can't even pick one thing that went good in 2017. Everything was shitty. 
I can't wait for this shitty year to finish. And of course it's 3 hours left to NYE and I'm sitting alone in my room posting this, while everybody else is out partying and fucking. 

What a shitty life, and all this because of cystic acne and acne scars

Same 2016 was the year were my life was looking to start going in a really good direction and for that year it was but in 2017 everything got fucked up. Have a good chance of turning it around this year and I hope this time I keep doing good. Hope you get into a better situation to, life is shitty most of the time but remember it usually just gets worse so try to make the best out of now.

I can't choose between this year and all the previous one. I try to convince myself that going out with a slut and ksising her was good but it wasn't. I didn't feel good with her at all. She was so unsettling. Sex would have sucked most likely.