Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2017 women are literally MEMES

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
8iej1z0a83mz.png

Women are so self-unaware that they are MEMES.

"Chad-Chasers", "Divorced Single Mum Who Is Tired Of the Bad Boys And Now Wants To Settle Down With A Nice Guy", "My Kids Are My No. 1 Priority", "I'm Not That Kind Of Girl (Anymore. I was For Chad Back In The Day)".

It's INSANE.

WOMEN ARE LIKE A TEMPLATE. It's like God used about 5 or 6 templates for a woman and then printed each off billions of times. But women lack the brains to see this. They think they're unique and "not like other girls tee hee" when they are EXACTLY like others.

I used to think that sexbots wouldn't work because there are too many intricacies and behaviour nuances that would be too hard to model, but I was wrong, you only need a few lines of programming code to recreate an actual woman's behaviour.

Women are robots.

I’d add that those 5-6 templates are quite similar to each other.

I'd love to shoot her in the fucking face.

Five children and she is only 28?! Jesus.

I feel as if that account is a troll.

woman are robots with no soul, since the devil is female

These pof reposts are funny af.

Even if women fuck up, big time, they're always going to get support.

This is what the average guy has to look forward to in 2017.

>Profession: being myself
This is too good to be true, seems like a troll account

Raisincel said:
This is what the average guy has to look forward to in 2017.
He has to WORK for it as well.

Was just talking to @Anon about the types of women available to me who are the same age as me (28).

Point in case.

She probably says she is forever alone

They're all living memes

We don't even have to prove anything, they always end up proving them themselves lmao.

Minjaze said:
We don't even have to prove anything, they always end up proving them themselves lmao.

yes just observe them

If she were a man she would be homeless. 5ft tall with no education beyond high school and her profession is "being herself". She has five children to two different men and is unmarried. How dare this woman call herself a Christian. Any many like that would be rightfully called a bum or a loser.

Tfw you imagine her inbox

Its children should be killed to prevent further propagation of its terrible, selfish, manlet genetics

And of course her username there is Harley Quinn. Her unique way idealize and cope with the history of her past failures.