Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2019 Cold Approach Log

"Just lower your standards, bro!" is a meme. I've approached stunning girls far above my league and girls who were absolutely bang average at best. Girls in the latter category are not any more receptive to my approaches. In fact, I've had some better reactions from some of the most attractive girls (not that I got anywhere in terms of getting contact details).

There is no embarrassment. If the girls I approach or passersby who see my approaches want to laugh at me or talk about me, they can. I don't give a shit.
A lot depends on reputation, do you want to be known as the "CREEPY", "DESPERATE", " LOSER" who approached 1000 girls and not one of them was interested
Do you want to give your acquaintances the chance to insult you futher more for trying so hard and failing regardless

A lot depends on reputation, do you want to be known as the "CREEPY", "DESPERATE", " LOSER" who approached 1000 girls and not one of them was interested
Do you want to give your acquaintances the chance to insult you futher more for trying so hard and failing regardless
I don't give a shit about reputation. I've approached girls who have rejected me and I've subsequently seen them in passing and from the looks on their faces I can tell what they think of me. I have no doubt they've told their friends about me. That's what girls do - they tell each other everything. And do you know what? I couldn't give a fuck.

If someone wants to judge me as a creep for trying, that's up to them. I don't live my life worrying about what people think of me.

Cold approaching DOESNT WORK STOP TRYING

Back at it again.

One of the platitudes dished out by normies is to avoid places like this. You know how the script goes - "Stay away from incel forums! They are nothing but poisonous echo chambers decided to keep you down!"

Well, last week I knew I would be working a lot. My opportunities to come here would be limited. So I thought, "you know what? Let's put it to the test." Put aside the fact that I was constantly rejected before I found this place. Put aside the fact that I've found camaraderie here and derived genuine laughs and enjoyment from reading posts, whether it be landmark post celebration threads, high effort threads or rants about GIF avatars. I'll stay away for a week and see if the self-imposed hiatus rids me of my t0xic incel pers0nality. :soy:

Having stayed away for a week, I went out and approached today. I did 2 approaches which went as follows:

1. Blonde girl in formal work attire.
"I'm just heading this way..."
"Sorry?"
"I'm just heading this way, but I thought you looked quite nice."
"Oh, thank you." No smile, she walked off instantly.

2. Brunette girl, totally my type. Less than 30 seconds after the first approach.
"No..." She literally cut me off mid-sentence, avoided eye contact and quickly walked away.
One of the most bitchy dismissals I've ever had.
She wouldn't have seen my first approach either. Although it was moments before I approached her, it was too far down the street for her to see and she was engrossed in her phone (definitely not your typical NPC girl) as she was walking towards me.

Who'd have thought?! Staying away didn't help. Looks like I'm stuck with my toxic misogynistic personality for good.

Back at it again.

One of the platitudes dished out by normies is to avoid places like this. You know how the script goes - "Stay away from incel forums! They are nothing but poisonous echo chambers decided to keep you down!"

Well, last week I knew I would be working a lot. My opportunities to come here would be limited. So I thought, "you know what? Let's put it to the test." Put aside the fact that I was constantly rejected before I found this place. Put aside the fact that I've found camaraderie here and derived genuine laughs and enjoyment from reading posts, whether it be landmark post celebration threads, high effort threads or rants about GIF avatars. I'll stay away for a week and see if the self-imposed hiatus rids me of my t0xic incel pers0nality. :soy:

Having stayed away for a week, I went out and approached today. I did 2 approaches which went as follows:

1. Blonde girl in formal work attire.
"Sorry?"
"I'm just heading this way, but I thought you looked quite nice."
"Oh, thank you." No smile, she walked off instantly.

2. Brunette girl, totally my type. Less than 30 seconds after the first approach.
"No..." She literally cut me off mid-sentence, avoided eye contact and quickly walked away.
One of the most bitchy dismissals I've ever had.
She wouldn't have seen my first approach either. Although it was moments before I approached her, it was too far down the street for her to see and she was engrossed in her phone (definitely not your typical NPC girl) as she was walking towards me.

Who'd have thought?! Staying away didn't help. Looks like I'm stuck with my toxic misogynistic personality for good.

My prayer is with you brother.

Stop giving compliments and doing the aspie pha approach. Jesus christ, autism off the charts

@Valiant Virgin you have a lot of guts to do what you're doing. there's no way I'd be able to do even a fraction of the approaches that you've done. good on you for trying man, I really mean that. personally I never tried because I know I'm too ugly for it to ever matter. with all of that said though, cold approaching really won't work unless you're decent looking, I'd say at least a 6.5. young women just have too high standards these days, and they really don't need men now that they can provide for themselves or have the government take care of them. if you really want this to work, assuming you're not less than a 3/10 in looks (and you're at least 5'8"), you really should save up and get surgery. idk what you look like but a lefort, BSSO, sliding genioplasty are talked about a lot for improving your maxilla and lower third. nothing much can be done about your eye area if it's ugly, unfortunately. the other way is to get rich and just buy hoes, but it sounds like you want a girlfriend you loves "you" (your looks, really).

@Valiant Virgin you have a lot of guts to do what you're doing. there's no way I'd be able to do even a fraction of the approaches that you've done. good on you for trying man, I really mean that. personally I never tried because I know I'm too ugly for it to ever matter. with all of that said though, cold approaching really won't work unless you're decent looking, I'd say at least a 6.5. young women just have too high standards these days, and they really don't need men now that they can provide for themselves or have the government take care of them. if you really want this to work, assuming you're not less than a 3/10 in looks (and you're at least 5'8"), you really should save up and get surgery. idk what you look like but a lefort, BSSO, sliding genioplasty are talked about a lot for improving your maxilla and lower third. nothing much can be done about your eye area if it's ugly, unfortunately. the other way is to get rich and just buy hoes, but it sounds like you want a girlfriend you loves "you" (your looks, really).
Thanks for the support. It genuinely means a lot.

I'm a quiet, introverted guy with no sexual experience whatsoever. If I can approach, I'm sure you can. But to be honest, I don't recommend it. I'm at a point now where I have absolutely no desire to approach. Yesterday, I had originally intended to go out and do approaches for an hour or so. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, and instead ended up going to Starbucks - sadly, I didn't order a vanilla latte - and relaxing before quickly finding a couple of girls. The interactions were so predictable in that they lasted as long as I expected - a matter of seconds; the only surprise was that one of them was so bitchy about it.

I honestly don't know if I want a girlfriend anymore. I know I'm never going to get one anyway, but I've become disillusioned to the point where I've taken a step back and re-evaluated things. Personally, I never want kids, I like living alone and couldn't imagine living with someone else, I like having my own space and time and being able to do what I want when I want. With this in mind, I don't see how a relationship would fit into my lifestyle.

The hardest part is, quite simply, biology. I'm getting older, but my libido remains high. This is what's difficult - having natural biological desires go unfulfilled.

Approaching is very low value, half the time girls probably mistake you for a homeless guy

Approaching is very low value, half the time girls probably mistake you for a homeless guy
If you're unattractive, sure, approaching is low value. If you're a Chad, approaching is attractive, assertive and a sign of high confidence and being a go-getter.

You can approach 1000 girls like unistall or approach 1 rope....
We need to all accept this reality. It's never going to get better for any of us, we're done for... it's over.

If you're unattractive, sure, approaching is low value. If you're a Chad, approaching is attractive, assertive and a sign of high confidence and being a go-getter.

It's still aspie to do it the pua direct way as this aspie is doing. Very low iq

who the fuck bumped this post its depressing

I did my first approaches in over two months today.

It was a decent, productive day. I got a haircut and beard trim for the first time in over two months, and I looked and felt better for it - it felt good to be looksmaxxed. But I didn't do it in the vain hope that it would improve my chances with the girls - I knew my chances of success were still very slim. I did it for myself and felt better for it.

Thankfully it was a nice, sunny day. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to psyche myself up for doing approaches, and it took a long time to get going. Eventually, though, I got into the swing of things, and I managed to do 10 approaches.

1. Black haired girl in formal work attire.
She was standing outside a store holding leaflets. I went up to her and started chatting - "How's it going? Just finished work?" Turns out the store was her place of work. I said "I thought you looked quite nice - that's why I'm talking to you." She was friendly and chatty but when I asked her out she said she had a boyfriend.

2. Eastern European sounding girl.
Asked her for directions to Starbucks. She hesitated and when she spoke I knew she was foreign so asked if she was Russian and told her I thought she looked nice. She smiled but walked away.

3. Brunette girl in red top and formal work trousers showing off her thick ass.
I saw her walk by me so I quickly walked after her and ran in front of her to stop her. I said I thought she looked nice, she said "sorry?" twice and from her facial expression I thought she was unimpressed but then she said, "oh, okay" as it registered. She was fine about it but said she was in a rush to get back to work.

4. Blonde wavy-haired girl with friend - possible lead.
I saw the two of them walking towards me and told the target I thought she looked nice. Now, normally girls with their friends don't stop when I approach them but she did and said "thank you" and gave me a genuine warm smile. I started chatting and she asked for my name and introduced me to her friend. I suggested going out for a coffee and she offered to give me her number - based on past experiences, I figured she probably wouldn't answer if I called, so I suggested she add me on Facebook and she gave me her phone for me to send a friend request to my profile. Best interaction of the day, but I'm almost expecting her to have cancelled the request by now.

5. Girl with friends.
I thought she was in a group of three but there were two other girls behind them and they stopped when I approached, so this meant I stopped a group of five girls for the first time. Went direct but they walked off.

6. Stunning black haired girl with older woman (presumably her mum).
Less than a minute after approaching the group of five girls. She was so fucking fine. Stunning face, hourglass figure. Went direct and she said "thanks" but walked off.

7. Scared girl with friend.
Approached her at a street corner and she looked apprehensive right off the bat. I laughed and said "don't worry" and she said "it's okay" but when I gave her the compliment they walked off.

8. Smiley blonde girl in leather jacket.
I saw her walk by me coming out of the train station, quickly turned and walked after her, gently touched her on the shoulder and went direct. She smiled and laughed in a receptive way and hesitated - I was hopeful but said she was going to meet someone.

9. Blonde girl (6/10) in gym gear.
Went direct. She said "thank you" but I knew she wasn't feeling it and she walked off.

10. Jailbait.
Ah, what better way to round off the day than approaching a jailbait? She was baby-faced but had fairly big boobs and a nice thick ass and she was wearing a shop uniform, so I thought I'd take the chance. Alas, when I said I thought she looked nice, she opened her mouth in shock, at which point I knew...I said "you look a bit young" and she said "I'm 17"...I just said "I'm too old" and walked off and she said "it's okay" but I could tell she felt uneasy.

I managed to get contact details from 1 out of 10 girls - that's one more than I expected to be honest. Yet I felt strangely positive about the day. Maybe it was a combination of my looksmaxxing, walking around in the sun and, crucially, avoiding the train fare into the city and back - meaning I got to go round doing my approaches free of charge. And I gave myself a specific period of time in which to do the approaches, knowing that once I was done I could get home and relax and enjoy watching the Champions League final.

I'll probably do some more approaches this month. I'm not setting any specific targets for the month, but if/when I do go out again I'll probably hit the 200 approach mark.

Thanks for the support. It genuinely means a lot.

I'm a quiet, introverted guy with no sexual experience whatsoever. If I can approach, I'm sure you can. But to be honest, I don't recommend it. I'm at a point now where I have absolutely no desire to approach. Yesterday, I had originally intended to go out and do approaches for an hour or so. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, and instead ended up going to Starbucks - sadly, I didn't order a vanilla latte - and relaxing before quickly finding a couple of girls. The interactions were so predictable in that they lasted as long as I expected - a matter of seconds; the only surprise was that one of them was so bitchy about it.

I honestly don't know if I want a girlfriend anymore. I know I'm never going to get one anyway, but I've become disillusioned to the point where I've taken a step back and re-evaluated things. Personally, I never want kids, I like living alone and couldn't imagine living with someone else, I like having my own space and time and being able to do what I want when I want. With this in mind, I don't see how a relationship would fit into my lifestyle.

The hardest part is, quite simply, biology. I'm getting older, but my libido remains high. This is what's difficult - having natural biological desires go unfulfilled.

How do you low inhib enough to do this man? I can't even leave my house without feeling shit. When I'm outside I wanna not exist. I can't talk to nobodies, How the fuck do you do this if you are introverted? How did you start. Like... I don't understand bro. Where do you get courage from lol. I can't even do this shit after alcohol.

ngl man you are low inhib god. I wish I was low inhib like you then my life wouldn't be so hard as it is now.

The best approach would be to just lift them. I do not see the point to validate them, since they get constant validation everywhere they go to.

you get props for trying, good show.
that 17 year old, lol of course we're too old for her, why wouldn't we be? i wonder how many on this forum could still date a 17 year old, hopefully they have the sense to try something now, I know that I fell for the stupid 'focus on your studies' meme back then

I just looked through the entire thread, it was a pretty interesting read. As other have said, cold approaching doesn't really work because foids will just check your looks to determine if they'll reject you or not. PUA clowns like Roosh only managed to make this work in the pre-Tinder era and even then they specifically went up to drunk foids or STD-ridden barsluts.
Are you white? I've noticed that all the girls you approached were white (based on their descriptions), you should try running some JBW on an Asian/ethnic foid if you ever see one.
that 17 year old, lol of course we're too old for her, why wouldn't we be? i wonder how many on this forum could still date a 17 year old, hopefully they have the sense to try something now, I know that I fell for the stupid 'focus on your studies' meme back then
It kind of depends on where you live I guess, 17 is above the legal age of consent in most of Europe.

It kind of depends on where you live I guess, 17 is above the legal age of consent in most of Europe.
yeah but it's really asking for trouble, men are creepy now as soon as they turn either 30 or NW3. law of threes.

yeah but it's really asking for trouble, men are creepy now as soon as they turn either 30 or NW3. law of threes.
Yeah, that's true. An age gap above 5 years is now considered taboo in the west. Unless it's the foid who's the older one.

How do you low inhib enough to do this man? I can't even leave my house without feeling shit. When I'm outside I wanna not exist. I can't talk to nobodies, How the fuck do you do this if you are introverted? How did you start. Like... I don't understand bro. Where do you get courage from lol. I can't even do this shit after alcohol.

ngl man you are low inhib god. I wish I was low inhib like you then my life wouldn't be so hard as it is now.
Thanks man. My inhibition is low simply because I've approached so many girls now. It's taken a long time to get to this point, but now it's just second nature.

Years ago, I would go out with the intention of approaching girls, and end up simply walking around, seeing girls I liked and not approaching them. It felt like there was an invisible wall preventing me from doing so; like it was utterly impossible. But when I finally broke through that wall, it was a hugely rewarding feeling, knowing I had pushed myself so far out of my comfort zone.

Honestly, there's no easy way to start. You just have to push yourself to take that first step, and after that it gradually becomes easier.

Thanks. I was the same - I barely interacted with girls at all at school, and I suppose this is where it started to go wrong for me. I'm making up for lost time now, but it's becoming clear that I've missed the boat.

I just looked through the entire thread, it was a pretty interesting read. As other have said, cold approaching doesn't really work because foids will just check your looks to determine if they'll reject you or not. PUA clowns like Roosh only managed to make this work in the pre-Tinder era and even then they specifically went up to drunk foids or STD-ridden barsluts.
Are you white? I've noticed that all the girls you approached were white (based on their descriptions), you should try running some JBW on an Asian/ethnic foid if you ever see one.
Yeah, I'm white. I've approached a handful of Asians and ethnic girls in the past, and had some decent reactions from the ethnics, although I didn't get anywhere with them. It's worth a shot.

Update: the girl from yesterday didn't cancel the friend request, so we're now friends on Facebook. I messaged her this morning and she hasn't responded. Strangely, she only read my message a couple of hours ago. It's extremely unlikely that she uses Facebook as infrequently as I do, so it looks unlikely that this will go any further.

0 in 200 remains on course.

"I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years" - so I hit back with "That's a very long time...time for a change, don't you think?"
:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelshaha: I love the line you are legend time for a change, don't you think? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
she was Russian
no money no succ dick. Russain are really arrogant
I'll probably do some more approaches this month. I'm not setting any specific targets for the month, but if/when I do go out again I'll probably hit the 200 approach mark.
Its hard to read. Its sad to see how u will end up like unisntall. Please find ur love. PLEASE :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsrope:

Its hard to read. Its sad to see how u will end up like unisntall. Please find ur love. PLEASE :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsrope:
Thanks for the support. I don't think I will end up like uninstall, because I can say with 99.9% certainty that I won't approach as many girls as he has, and I'll try not to burn myself out. What he did was incredible, but from listening to his podcasts, it's clearly taken its toll - you can hear the pain in his voice. I don't want to end up the same way, and that's why I only approach sporadically.

As for my chances of success, though, well...I think the writing's on the wall. 0 dates from almost 200 approaches says it all.

Thanks for the support. I don't think I will end up like uninstall, because I can say with 99.9% certainty that I won't approach as many girls as he has, and I'll try not to burn myself out. What he did was incredible, but from listening to his podcasts, it's clearly taken its toll - you can hear the pain in his voice. I don't want to end up the same way, and that's why I only approach sporadically.

As for my chances of success, though, well...I think the writing's on the wall. 0 dates from almost 200 approaches says it all.
I think we are the only ones on this forum who still support uninstall.
I really really hope u and uninstall will find ur love. I dont want my buddy boyos to die alone :feelstrash::feelsrope: please be strong

thread should be renamed as "low IQ log"

so I hit back with "That's a very long time...time for a change, don't you think?" She said "Right, you're pushing it now" but not in a serious way and we laughed and I walked off. But as they walked off, I saw security in the distance watching me. I left straight away.
lol at this soy pick up trick, monogamy is a boring misogynistic social construct you need to spice things up:soy:, 5 years straight with chad is far more refreshing to her than a second with some le hedonist pua subhuman

Cold Approach really sucks. People don't want to be bothered by strangers. Psychologically from the get go, you are in a situation where you are wasting her time right from the get go.

You need to focus on areas where it's more socially acceptable to meet people. Festivals, clubs, bars.
Or join a church, hobby group, whatever.

In Germany we have a culture of being quite unapproachable in public by strangers, so it cold approach works even less here.

I did my first approaches in over two months today.

It was a decent, productive day. I got a haircut and beard trim for the first time in over two months, and I looked and felt better for it - it felt good to be looksmaxxed. But I didn't do it in the vain hope that it would improve my chances with the girls - I knew my chances of success were still very slim. I did it for myself and felt better for it.

Thankfully it was a nice, sunny day. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to psyche myself up for doing approaches, and it took a long time to get going. Eventually, though, I got into the swing of things, and I managed to do 10 approaches.

1. Black haired girl in formal work attire.
She was standing outside a store holding leaflets. I went up to her and started chatting - "How's it going? Just finished work?" Turns out the store was her place of work. I said "I thought you looked quite nice - that's why I'm talking to you." She was friendly and chatty but when I asked her out she said she had a boyfriend.

2. Eastern European sounding girl.
Asked her for directions to Starbucks. She hesitated and when she spoke I knew she was foreign so asked if she was Russian and told her I thought she looked nice. She smiled but walked away.

3. Brunette girl in red top and formal work trousers showing off her thick ass.
I saw her walk by me so I quickly walked after her and ran in front of her to stop her. I said I thought she looked nice, she said "sorry?" twice and from her facial expression I thought she was unimpressed but then she said, "oh, okay" as it registered. She was fine about it but said she was in a rush to get back to work.

4. Blonde wavy-haired girl with friend - possible lead.
I saw the two of them walking towards me and told the target I thought she looked nice. Now, normally girls with their friends don't stop when I approach them but she did and said "thank you" and gave me a genuine warm smile. I started chatting and she asked for my name and introduced me to her friend. I suggested going out for a coffee and she offered to give me her number - based on past experiences, I figured she probably wouldn't answer if I called, so I suggested she add me on Facebook and she gave me her phone for me to send a friend request to my profile. Best interaction of the day, but I'm almost expecting her to have cancelled the request by now.

5. Girl with friends.
I thought she was in a group of three but there were two other girls behind them and they stopped when I approached, so this meant I stopped a group of five girls for the first time. Went direct but they walked off.

6. Stunning black haired girl with older woman (presumably her mum).
Less than a minute after approaching the group of five girls. She was so fucking fine. Stunning face, hourglass figure. Went direct and she said "thanks" but walked off.

7. Scared girl with friend.
Approached her at a street corner and she looked apprehensive right off the bat. I laughed and said "don't worry" and she said "it's okay" but when I gave her the compliment they walked off.

8. Smiley blonde girl in leather jacket.
I saw her walk by me coming out of the train station, quickly turned and walked after her, gently touched her on the shoulder and went direct. She smiled and laughed in a receptive way and hesitated - I was hopeful but said she was going to meet someone.

9. Blonde girl (6/10) in gym gear.
Went direct. She said "thank you" but I knew she wasn't feeling it and she walked off.

10. Jailbait.
Ah, what better way to round off the day than approaching a jailbait? She was baby-faced but had fairly big boobs and a nice thick ass and she was wearing a shop uniform, so I thought I'd take the chance. Alas, when I said I thought she looked nice, she opened her mouth in shock, at which point I knew...I said "you look a bit young" and she said "I'm 17"...I just said "I'm too old" and walked off and she said "it's okay" but I could tell she felt uneasy.

I managed to get contact details from 1 out of 10 girls - that's one more than I expected to be honest. Yet I felt strangely positive about the day. Maybe it was a combination of my looksmaxxing, walking around in the sun and, crucially, avoiding the train fare into the city and back - meaning I got to go round doing my approaches free of charge. And I gave myself a specific period of time in which to do the approaches, knowing that once I was done I could get home and relax and enjoy watching the Champions League final.

You got a beard trim. What a slayer

Don't waste your time.

i try this cold apr and i have bad times major sui fuel for me

Cold approch will never work and it comes across as creepy and autistic to the foid. You are also in danger of getting arrested these days for doing this shit. Just like Dan Cilley. Please stop humiliating yourself like this bro.

Daily reminder: Chad doesn't need to approach.

I think we are the only ones on this forum who still support uninstall.
It seems that way. It's sad that so many people turned against him at the drop of a hat.

I really really hope u and uninstall will find ur love. I dont want my buddy boyos to die alone :feelstrash::feelsrope: please be strong
I appreciate the kind words, but honestly, you shouldn't worry about me. In general I'm pretty level headed and deal with my inceldom fairly well.

This isn't about finding 'the love of my life' or anything like that. Personally, I never want kids, I like living alone and wouldn't want to live with anyone else, I have no interest in getting married...hell, I've even started to lose interest in the idea of having a girlfriend. I approach because it can be enjoyable when done sporadically and with realistic expectations - it may not seem enjoyable, but I often think of positive interactions I've had with girls, whether it's been having a laugh or getting to touch them. In the overwhelming majority of cases, it's not going to lead anywhere - that's just the way it is - but, at the end of the day, at least I can say I tried.

It seems that way. It's sad that so many people turned against him at the drop of a hat.

I appreciate the kind words, but honestly, you shouldn't worry about me. In general I'm pretty level headed and deal with my inceldom fairly well.

This isn't about finding 'the love of my life' or anything like that. Personally, I never want kids, I like living alone and wouldn't want to live with anyone else, I have no interest in getting married...hell, I've even started to lose interest in the idea of having a girlfriend. I approach because it can be enjoyable when done sporadically and with realistic expectations - it may not seem enjoyable, but I often think of positive interactions I've had with girls, whether it's been having a laugh or getting to touch them. In the overwhelming majority of cases, it's not going to lead anywhere - that's just the way it is - but, at the end of the day, at least I can say I tried.
I still wish u luck boyo :feelstrash::feelsokman:
Be strong.

I did my first approach in exactly one month today.

The girl was waiting outside a store. She had black, wavy hair, she was wearing a purple top and looked Middle Eastern. I won't lie - she was fine AF. Sadly, her didn't have the personality to match. I went direct and straight away she looked unreceptive. I said she had an exotic look to which she replied "well, I'm not" in a local accent. At this point I saw a ring on her finger and pointed it out and she said she was married. I just laughed and walked off.

10 minutes later, I was walking down the same street on which I approached her when I saw her walking towards me. JFL. What were the chances?! I did a sharp left turn and went into the adjacent mall to avoid her. I don't know why in all honesty - I should have just walked straight past her.

I was going to approach more girls, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The motivation to do this anymore is running seriously low. What's the point? It's clearly never going to work. I've approached almost 200 girls and not even got a date with any of them. At this point, it's obvious that it doesn't matter how many I approach - it will never work.

@Johnny-Red Please come here to destroy their copes.

Bro you just haven't been cold approaching the right women. Go to the shitty part of town and look for scantily clad women on street corners. Really though, who even cold approaches it's never worked unless you're attractive. You'd have better luck orbiting lol.

Why do you waste your time approaching in the streets? Since you are so low-inhib, why don't you hit a club or bar solo and chat the girls there?

I have never heard anyone who met his girlfriend through cold approach. But keep trying you are the one embarrasing yourself.
I did my first approach in exactly one month today.

The girl was waiting outside a store. She had black, wavy hair, she was wearing a purple top and looked Middle Eastern. I won't lie - she was fine AF. Sadly, her didn't have the personality to match. I went direct and straight away she looked unreceptive. I said she had an exotic look to which she replied "well, I'm not" in a local accent. At this point I saw a ring on her finger and pointed it out and she said she was married. I just laughed and walked off.

10 minutes later, I was walking down the same street on which I approached her when I saw her walking towards me. JFL. What were the chances?! I did a sharp left turn and went into the adjacent mall to avoid her. I don't know why in all honesty - I should have just walked straight past her.

I was going to approach more girls, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The motivation to do this anymore is running seriously low. What's the point? It's clearly never going to work. I've approached almost 200 girls and not even got a date with any of them. At this point, it's obvious that it doesn't matter how many I approach - it will never work.
New to threat, of the 200 which was the closest?

Last edited:
I went direct and straight away she looked unreceptive. I said she had an exotic look to which she replied "well, I'm not" in a local accent.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
At this point I saw a ring on her finger and pointed it out and she said she was married. I just laughed and walked off.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Great stuff man. I hope these experiences haven’t done too much damage to you

It was a nice, sunny day today, so I decided to do some approaching.

As is usually the case now, it took a while to get going - it's hard to find the motivation at the beginning - but once I got started I eventually got into some sort of rhythm and managed to do 10 approaches.

1. No reaction from girl with sunglasses.
I said "hiya" and I don't know whether she didn't hear me or just ignored me, but I said it quite loudly so it was maybe the latter.
When the girl doesn't react at all, I'm not sure whether to count it as an approach, but technically I'm still trying to initiate an interaction so it's still an approach.

2. Scared Chinese girl.
She looked apprehensive right off the bat. Her grasp of English was limited, but she still managed to tell me that she had to "meet a friend". JFL.

3. American girl. The 200th girl I've approached.
She was waiting outside a shop. I went direct and she was receptive and friendly enough but said she had to go as she had a lot to do. She was just standing looking at her phone when I approached.

4. Chinese girl with two friends.
Funniest interaction I've had in some time.
I stepped in front of the three of them and told the target (in the middle) I thought she looked nice. She replied "pardon?" in a Chinese accent so strong I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Her grasp of English was extremely limited, and no doubt my accent made it even harder for her to understand. I tried speaking slowly and clearly in pidgin English:
"I see you - I think you look nice".
She looked dumbfounded and looked to her friends. One of them translated for her and she smiled and said "thank you".
I briefly kept the conversation going with her friends translating what I was saying to her before saying:
"You and I - exchange numbers - go out?"
Her friend, having previously only translated to her friend, immediately said "no, no, no" to me while smiling and laughing. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The other one translated and the target said "sorry, sorry" while smiling, bowing her head and clasping her hands together. :feelskek:
This is where I wish I had a spy camera to record these interactions.

The day was following a familiar pattern of rejections, but it was about to get a whole lot worse. I was walking up the street when, out of nowhere, something splattered on the ground right beside me. I jumped and was immediately aware of what had happened - a bird had shat and missed my head by a matter of inches. Sadly, it hadn't missed my T-shirt. My favourite T-shirt now had a nice white stain on the side.

Potent RageFuel to say the least.

I decided I would use this unfortunate turn of events to initiate an interaction. Maybe they would be amused. Probably not.

5. Another Asian girl.
More Asianmaxxing. I began explaining what had just happened but she kept walking away slowly.
She probably had no idea what I was saying.

6. Redheaded girl.
"Hiya..."
"I need to go..."
"Two seconds..."
"Sorry."
She probably thought I was a salesman or charity worker.

7. Black-haired vegan looking girl.
She had a denim jacket and reusable canvas bag. Looked like your typical health food enthusiast. Not my perfect type but her face was attractive enough.
I began explaining what had happened and, right on cue, another seagull swooped down close to us and she had to duck to avoid it. :feelskek:
Despite the humorous situational opener and subsequent coincidence, she clearly wasn't interested.

8. Stacy.
She was so fucking fine. Blonde hair, black tank top, tight black jeans showing her off her thick ass. Fuck me, what an ass - thick AF but she wasn't fat - just right.
When I saw her, my initial reaction was that it would be pointless to approach her. Knowing she SMVmogs me to another dimension, I knew I didn't have a cat's chance in hell with her. But part of me thought - why not? The Asian girls I had approached earlier were no better than average. From experience I had learned that "just lower your standards, bro!" is a meme. What's the worst that could happen?
I couldn't bring myself to approach her straight away. I ended up following her for a couple of minutes. It didn't feel right, but I was nervous - really nervous. Even after 200 approaches, there was something about her, and I could feel the nerves throughout my body.
I quickly caught up to her and I said "excuse me" as I touched her on the shoulder and quickly moved in front of her. She got a bit of a fright from me doing this, but to my surprise she was actually fairly laid back and more receptive than I'd expected. I told her I was nervous but I became less so as I talked with her. The only physical drawback was that she had a couple of tattoos - a turn off for me - and I told her I didn't like them because I didn't want to shower her with validation. We spoke for a couple of minutes but she didn't give me her number. She said "at least you're brave enough to do this".
As I walked away from her, a guy standing outside a bar said "alright, mate" as I passed and I looked and he was smiling. I had no idea who he was so not sure if he had seen me approach the girl and was giving me kudos.

9. Smiley girl in red leather jacket.
"Hiya."
"Hey! How are you?"
She kept walking but slowed down so I said "stop for one minute" and she stopped.
"To cut a long story short, I thought you looked nice."
"Thank you!"
She was very smiley and cheery but said she had to go.

10. Blonde girl in camouflage top and trousers.
She was rapidly approaching the wall but still had some sex appeal to her.
When I saw what she was wearing, my immediate thought was to make a joke along the lines of "where did you get those clothes? I can't find them anywhere". Unfortunately I didn't get the chance as she didn't stop when I spoke to her.

Observations from these approaches:

- Further evidence that "just lower your standards, bro!" is a meme. The Asian girls I approached were around 5/10 and they clearly weren't interested. The Stacy and the American girl, who was also very good looking, were more receptive and talkative.
- SEAmaxxing may not be the way to go. I approached the Asian girls because some here had suggested doing so. I'm taller than the majority of Asian guys, but this didn't give me any advantage here.
- Further evidence, not that it were needed, that this will not work in terms of actually getting relationships or anything like that. If someone had said to me a few years ago that I would approach over 200 girls, I would have laughed. Now I've done it...and I haven't even got a date with any of them.

New to threat, of the 200 which was the closest?
8 girls gave me contact details, but 2 of them were at their work and said they had a boyfriend and most likely only offered their contact details as a compromise so I would leave, so I don't count them. Of the 6, only 1 actually responded to me on Facebook.

This can damage your sanity.

I have never heard anyone who met his girlfriend through cold approach. But keep trying you are the one embarrasing yourself.
Chad can cold approach and facefuck that girl that night.