Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2019 Cold Approach Log

8 girls gave me contact details, but 2 of them were at their work and said they had a boyfriend and most likely only offered their contact details as a compromise so I would leave, so I don't count them. Of the 6, only 1 actually responded to me on Facebook.

So you still haven't ascended?

She kept walking but slowed down so I said "stop for one minute" and she stopped.
"To cut a long story short, I thought you looked nice."

JFL how do you have the balls to do this?

No man. Still not even had a date from this after approaching 207 girls.

Practice. Lots of it. That's all it takes.

and what is your face level? height? age?

are you white or ethnic?

and what is your face level? height? age?

are you white or ethnic?
I'm 6'4". My experiences here are all you need to show that height alone will not get you anywhere. I'm 29 and white.

As for my face rating, it's hard to say. I'm not completely hideous or anything, but I'm obviously not above average. The most telling sign, I suppose, is that when I'm out I get no attention whatsoever from girls. When I see a hot girl, I notice her because she's hot - she stands out - and other guys will notice her too. It's the same with Chads - girls will notice them because they're attractive. But I don't get noticed. I'm invisible to women - it's like I don't exist.

I'm 6'4". My experiences here are all you need to show that height alone will not get you anywhere. I'm 29 and white.

As for my face rating, it's hard to say. I'm not completely hideous or anything, but I'm obviously not above average. The most telling sign, I suppose, is that when I'm out I get no attention whatsoever from girls. When I see a hot girl, I notice her because she's hot - she stands out - and other guys will notice her too. It's the same with Chads - girls will notice them because they're attractive. But I don't get noticed. I'm invisible to women - it's like I don't exist.

As always: it’s over for 99,5% of men

I said "hiya"
QONVIyz.gif

sadly, I didn't order a vanilla latte
cucked and bluepilled.
you brought misfortune upon yourself by disrespecting the lord, the supreme gentleman.

I tried cold approaching for the first time in 2015 and have approached 163 girls in total. No dates so far.

This will probably be my last year of putting concentrated effort into this.

I know my chances of success are extremely slim. But I just want to know that I've tried.

I will log details of my approaches here. Every approach will be a genuine attempt to get the girl's contact details/arrange a date. I won't do any 'throwaway' approaches for the sake of making up the numbers.

Let's see what happens...
Approaching women in 2k19 kek

It was a nice, sunny day today, so I set off into the city with the intention of doing a decent number of approaches.

Sadly, it didn't go that way.

I very rarely do approaches now. I have enough reference experience to know how inefficient it is. But when I go out, I like to think that having done so many, it should be second nature to get back into it. Unfortunately, that just wasn't the case today. I walked around, and walked around, and walked around some more. I saw several girls I found attractive and let them pass me by. I just couldn't get into it at all.

Finally, after the best part of an hour spent walking around, I managed to do a couple of approaches.

1. Asian girl.
She was very petite. Not my perfect type but pretty enough.
"Hey! How are you doing?" (I tried to sound enthusiastic.)
She slowed down but didn't say a word and kept walking.
An hour of hesitating and walking around aimlessly...for that.
Just. Fucking. LOL.

2. Australian girl.
This was about five minutes after the Asian girl, on near enough the same spot on the same street.
I stopped her and went direct. Thankfully she turned out to be more receptive.
"I thought you looked quite nice."
"Thank you!"
We talked for a few minutes and I could tell she was sociable and outgoing - she was talkative and I didn't have to do much to keep the conversation going.
She was wearing sporty leggings so I used it as an excuse to get close to her as I said "you look very sporty".
I didn't want the interaction to be too platonic so when we were talking about keeping in shape I said "how's your ass?" and gently moved her arm to have a look. LMAO. She smiled and laughed but took a couple of steps away. I just casually/jokingly said "is that too forward?" She didn't seem too offended.
I asked her out for a coffee and she agreed. She gave me her name to add her on Facebook, asked for my name and offered a handshake - this was after I had blatantly checked out her ass.

The second interaction was good, but the prevailing feeling was one of disappointment. I had set out to do quite a few approaches, but it didn't turn out that way. Too many rejection sessions have taken a toll and it's hard to get into it now. On the one hand, getting contact details from 1 out of 2 girls on any given day would be considered a success - but looking at the bigger picture, 7 out of 209 gives a more accurate insight, and on top of that I've still not had a date from this. Part of me is hopeful that that will change with the Australian girl, but past experience has taught me not to get my hopes up too high. We'll see what happens.

This was actually great day for you. I did around 30 approaches in night clubs and got 1 number. And clubs are supposed to be much more appropriate place for doing this type of approaches.

If your description of interaction with australian girl is accurate you could get date at least. Most girls would find excuse to not give you a number after comment you made.

This was actually great day for you. I did around 30 approaches in night clubs and got 1 number. And clubs are supposed to be much more appropriate place for doing this type of approaches..
Night clubs are suifuel tbh. Yesterday, at least I could cope by telling myself I was walking around in the sun getting fresh air and exercise. The thought of paying an extortionate amount to get into an obnoxiously loud club only to be mogged left, right and centre and endlessly rejected whilst fucking up my sleeping schedule in the process is horrific. Well done for doing that number of approaches in that environment - it can't have been easy.

If your description of interaction with australian girl is accurate you could get date at least. Most girls would find excuse to not give you a number after comment you made.
Yeah, I was thinking along similar lines. The fact that I made that comment and she was still receptive seemed like a pretty good sign. I know not to get my hopes up too high though. It wouldn't be the first time I've had what I felt was a solid interaction with a girl and been given contact details only for it to go nowhere.

Bro, I admire how you emancipated yourself of your ego instinct/pride. You're literal a superior human sapien. You've achieved the homo copus status. Nothing can emotionally/psychologically hurt you now.

I stop trying when I was 24-25 after being reject like 8 times because I said enough of this bullshit. I'm not initiating anything anymore.

It would be major lifefuel if you ascended.

Night clubs are suifuel tbh. Yesterday, at least I could cope by telling myself I was walking around in the sun getting fresh air and exercise. The thought of paying an extortionate amount to get into an obnoxiously loud club only to be mogged left, right and centre and endlessly rejected whilst fucking up my sleeping schedule in the process is horrific. Well done for doing that number of approaches in that environment - it can't have been easy.

It is not expensive where I live. If you want, you can go without spending anything at all.
But, it wasnt easy for sure. Alcohol does help though.

What does this guy look like, is he White, how tall is he, face rating?

8. Stacy.
She was so fucking fine. Blonde hair, black tank top, tight black jeans showing her off her thick ass. Fuck me, what an ass - thick AF but she wasn't fat - just right.

So, just another slut. Why are you keep doing this? I do not get it.

retard
people meet eachother in instagram

Update:

I've been talking sporadically with the Australian girl on Facebook. It's hardly been the most flirtatious conversation in the world, but there have been messages back and forth. This is uncharted territory for me - to have some kind of sustained communication with a girl in whom I've shown interest after approaching her - and it feels almost alien. However, when it comes to me trying to arrange a date, she is non-committal. I'm going to try and set it up, but to be honest I'd be very surprised if it happens. If she's still non-committal, I'm not going to waste my time.

I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. This is easily the furthest I've got with any girl I've approached out of over 200. And it's still probably not even going to lead to a date. JFL. What's the point?

Update:

I've been talking sporadically with the Australian girl on Facebook. It's hardly been the most flirtatious conversation in the world, but there have been messages back and forth. This is uncharted territory for me - to have some kind of sustained communication with a girl in whom I've shown interest after approaching her - and it feels almost alien. However, when it comes to me trying to arrange a date, she is non-committal. I'm going to try and set it up, but to be honest I'd be very surprised if it happens. If she's still non-committal, I'm not going to waste my time.

I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. This is easily the furthest I've got with any girl I've approached out of over 200. And it's still probably not even going to lead to a date. JFL. What's the point?
It sounds like she is using you for attention. Classic Foid behaviour.

Update:

This is farthest you have come, try to get a date if there is any possibility for it. At least it would be significant improvement

Update:

stop talking to her if she doesnt want to see you irl. if you dont ill slap ya in the nuts.

I think you should still keep talking to the Australian girl even if there is next to no chance of her dating you. Because experience chatting with a woman. Also just having a woman who is your friend is valuable. Like at some point say your friends are going to the nightclub, you could ask her if she wants to come with you guys as a friend.

Something I noticed is the one time he tried 'dark triad' game(saying he wants to see her ass and then moving her arm), is the one girl who gave him contact info and talked to him afterwards. Obviously she was turned on by that. Just I think he blew it later when he went back to being a beta simp male.

But like I am saying even though he is probably friendzoned by her, its still valuable having a woman friend.

have never cold approached a female but one milf once who laughed at me and brutally rejected me

Australian girl sounds like she wanted a beta orbiter. Even if you do somehow ascend with her, how many women did you have to approach to meet her, 200+? That’s more than most men will approach in a life time.

It was a nice, sunny day today, so I went into the city to do some approaches.

1. Chinese girl.
She was stationary, on her phone, which made her an easy target. She was small and not voluptuous - SEA girls rarely are - so not my perfect type but she had a cute face. Her grasp of English was limited but she understood when I told her she looked cute and reminded me of an anime girl and she said "thank you". She was very quiet and quite timid but smiley. I asked her out for a coffee date and she somewhat tentatively agreed. She gave me her phone to search for my Facebook page and I stood beside her so her arms were touching which gave me a semi. JFL. It doesn't take much. When I left I went to hug her but instead of hugging me back she gave me the most half-hearted pat on the back imaginable. LMAO. Probably not going to lead anywhere but I'll see if she hasn't cancelled the request and if she hasn't I'll message her.

2. Young looking girl.
She had that jailbait look about her with heavy make up to overcompensate. From the outset I knew there was no reciprocation whatsoever of my interest in her. One word, quiet, unenthusiastic answers, looking at her phone - it was never going to go anywhere. I just said, "what's your situation - single, looking?" She said "taken".

3. Cute brunette girl in cardigan.
I said "hey" twice, she looked at me out of the corner of her eye, gave me a wry smile, didn't say a word and kept walking.

4. Second Chinese girl.
More SEAmaxxing. Again, her grasp of English was limited. She told me she was going to the Apple store so I immediately responded with a joke along the lines of it being unusual for Asians to be engrossed in technology - this went completely over her head as she nodded, straight-faced. She said she had to go before the store closed - again, clearly not interested.

A major dose of LifeFuel came in the fact that I was able to get into the city and back free of charge. It's always a good cope to know that at least I'm getting rejected for free.

1. Chinese girl.
She was stationary, on her phone, which made her an easy target. She was small and not voluptuous - SEA girls rarely are - so not my perfect type but she had a cute face. Her grasp of English was limited but she understood when I told her she looked cute and reminded me of an anime girl and she said "thank you". She was very quiet and quite timid but smiley. I asked her out for a coffee date and she somewhat tentatively agreed. She gave me her phone to search for my Facebook page and I stood beside her so her arms were touching which gave me a semi. JFL. It doesn't take much. When I left I went to hug her but instead of hugging me back she gave me the most half-hearted pat on the back imaginable. LMAO. Probably not going to lead anywhere but I'll see if she hasn't cancelled the request and if she hasn't I'll message her.
Are you going to ascend or what? :giga:

There is no embarrassment. If the girls I approach or passersby who see my approaches want to laugh at me or talk about me, they can. I don't give a shit.

Wow that is a good personality. What race are you? I'd like to cold approach. I am a curry, do u think it might make a difference? I am worried about police.

Anyways good work here. please continue.

Wow that is a good personality. What race are you? I'd like to cold approach. I am a curry, do u think it might make a difference? I am worried about police.

Anyways good work here. please continue.
Thanks. I'm white. Sadly, if I'm honest, I don't think your race will do you any favours. But don't be put off - you should still give it a shot if you feel like it.

I wouldn't worry about police. In over 200 approaches the only trouble I've had was with mall security who can't do shit. It's not illegal to talk to people.

So did you luck out with that Chinese girl.

Hope you don't MeToo'd

It was a nice, sunny, crisp autumn's day today, so I decided to venture into the city to do some approaches.

1. Asian girl.
She was stationary, alone and from South East Asia which made her an easy choice for first target of the day.
She looked like other Asian girls I've approached in the past so I said "have we met before?" I didn't think we had but these Asian girls all look so similar it's hard to tell.
She was somewhat receptive but not contributing much - I felt I was having to keep the conversation going. I didn't prolong it and asked her out for a coffee - she said "sorry"; no mention of a boyfriend which means she doesn't have one but just wasn't interested.

2. Taylor Swift doppelganger.
I saw her with her friend walking towards me, touched her gently on the shoulder as she walked past me and went direct. She said "thank you" and took a few steps before stopping as I continued - "you look like Taylor Swift...do you get that a lot?" Her friend giggled while she affirmed, smiled and said, "thank you, have a nice day" before walking on.
She liked being approached but wasn't interested in taking it any further.

3. Blonde girl with mum.
I went up to her and she didn't see me until the last moment so she got a bit of a fright. I said "you look startled" and she said "it's okay" at which point I went direct and she said "thank you" but they kept walking.

4. Smiley blonde girl.
Again, I went direct. She was smiley and I could tell she quite liked being approached but she also seemed a bit restless...she soon confirmed the reason - "I really need to go and pee". LMAO. I said "I won't keep you" and let her go.

It was a nice day, which is always a bonus, but again I found it hard to get into any sort of rhythm. It took the best part of an hour and a half to do four approaches. I honestly don't know how I managed to approach 15 girls in roughly the same amount of time back in February. Hopefully my next approach session will be more productive.

It looks so scary. I dont want to approach.

Even I, a neurotic sociopath full of hatred for the human race, am more polite towards random encounters irl than those foids. Just imagine the state of the world if foids were the one with the better muscular mass and were occupying all positions of power. :giga:
All sub 6s would be sent to the gulags