Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 2019, STILL THE BIGGEST TRUECEL Around

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

Very interesting stories hes given, but you can clearly see the mental pain behind the physical facade that he portrays. This guy, just like all of us other ugly males will never find love, because we have been deemed too unattractive to date.

So inceltears, where does the personality "trait" sink in here? Because this guy seems to have one of the best personalities and great outlook on life yet he is still ALONE because why??? O thats right, BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS

AND This guy is now 40 and has never had a date, confirmed from his facebook post on valentines day ( before any normies try to refute this post)

Admit it normies, there is not someone for everyone, looks are not subjective, beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, looks will always be objective.

ITS OVER

I seriously wish this guy all the best, but hope he swallows the blackpill because like i mentioned under all of that physical facade you can tell he is struggling with the mental pain of being alone but is unable to vent his true feelings.

cope.
a haircut and glasses morph his personality into a more appealing one for women

he is living at insane mode but nowhere near as this guy
he is a truest of all cels, being adult in child body while also at same time having to pay for expensive treatment (no food just liquid forever connected to your stomach) + being on painkillers 24/7 or he won't be able to stand the pain otherwise he will die at least dude from OP's video can drink a beer, eat a pizza or whatever he want to cope with.

he is a truest of all cels, being adult in child body while also at same time having to pay for expensive treatment (no food just liquid forever connected to your stomach) + being on painkillers 24/7 or he won't be able to stand the pain otherwise he will die at least dude from OP's video can drink a beer, eat a pizza or whatever he want to cope with.

yea but he isnt ugly so he mogs ugly guy in the youtube vid i posted

why he doesnt rope?

whats wrong with him exactly ?

public speaking

NTmogs and statusmogs me

Are you sure he wasn't able to get a girl through status-maxxing some deformed guys who become famous due to their appearance were able to?

If you cover the left side of his face, you can see he had chad potential. Look at his right eye area.

Tbh, I have a lot of respect for him for making it to the point he is at today. I would have roped long before I could stand in front of a bunch of people in the form that he is in.

If you cover the left side of his face, you can see he had chad potential. Look at his right eye area.

Tbh, I have a lot of respect for him for making it to the point he is at today. I would have roped long before I could stand in front of a bunch of people in the form that he is in.
Agreed

He's an admirable man, no doubt, but I can't understand what he is saying.

How old is he?

I’m glad I’m not him tbh..

Could always be worse

He doesn't shower enough and takes enough haircuts.
Also he disrespects whameeeeen
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He doesn't shower enough and takes enough haircuts.
Also he disrespects whameeeeen
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Sad, thankfully I am not as bad as him

Wow, such a painful experience. Andy Milionakis also don't get older, he is 40+ and looks like 16 years old.