Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2020: anyone here that does not use FB/insta with their real name BUT still has friends in real life and is normal aside from inceldom

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
serious question.
i think not having that type of social media has become more strange and 'a red flag' than ever, and I might have even lost a budding friendship because i didn't have it.
lol it might already have gotten so bad that you're literally not allowed to have a friend irl anymore without this garbage.

there's some guys who brave themselves on how they deleted it and get by just fine... but it seems strange to me, the red flag perception is still there, how do they "brave" through that exactly. they will hang onto their previous friends but those friends will also reach out to them less often now since they are lazy and social media made reaching out easier.

this whole 'gotta have social media' thing just seems specifically designed so you either humiliate and destroy yourself online by publically posting lone pics all the time, or stay out of the game completely by not being visible online. is this what they call an efficient market? just get destroyed no matter what theory?

They brave through it by already having a social circle or I guess LARPing normcels getting their first taste of the rotting lifestyle.

I have an insta, I just post shitty art to it, I have a facebook, I just like the occasional family post. It's enough to get by without ending up on the shortlist of virgins to be vanned to the nearest concentration camp when the incel purge begins.

I have a fb but i dont use it

Only have snap, never talk to anyone on there though. I hate Instagram, Facebook, etc. It's all cope. Chad doesn't need social media.

Didn't read
:feelswow:

They brave through it by already having a social circle or I guess LARPing normcels getting their first taste of the rotting lifestyle.

I have an insta, I just post shitty art to it, I have a facebook, I just like the occasional family post. It's enough to get by without ending up on the shortlist of virgins to be vanned to the nearest concentration camp when the incel purge begins.

Yeah, I assume they are mostly just normies trying out "monk mode" for the first time, and probably going back to social media in short order.

Interesting that you don't mind keeping social media accounts that aren't "manicured" with lots of good activity. Would you feel uncomfortable if you had to share them with your workplace and things like that, or is it actually pretty common to have that type of barely used account.

I don't have social life

:feelswow:

Yeah, I assume they are mostly just normies trying out "monk mode" for the first time, and probably going back to social media in short order.

Interesting that you don't mind keeping social media accounts that aren't "manicured" with lots of good activity. Would you feel uncomfortable if you had to share them with your workplace and things like that, or is it actually pretty common to have that type of barely used account.

Barely used accounts are more common than you might expect. I see plenty of hypernormies that maybe post one thing a year. If anyone presses you on why you're not on it more (these will be the people on it all the time), you just say you're not that into and you have it to keep in touch with family.

Barely used accounts are more common than you might expect. I see plenty of hypernormies that maybe post one thing a year. If anyone presses you on why you're not on it more (these will be the people on it all the time), you just say you're not that into and you have it to keep in touch with family.
Interesting, tbh now I wonder if having a rarely used account isn't also an excuse for normies to ostracize you. Oh well.

@RopeMaXXer
I have one lifelong buddy I stayed in contact with despite not being on any social media. By staying in contact I mean drinking together twice a month. . My other childhood friend recently reached out to me too and that was very pleasant experience. Othe than that I am alone.
Your other post about social capital rings very true. Its valueless, not necessarily in a way that its irreplaceable or very difficult to get, but in the way that it cannot be bought.
Your whole teens are supposed to be about building connections and social circles you will later leverage to get a girlfriend.
Conjuring something like that is impossible once you're behind the curve. And less people you know, the less (eagerness not quantity of people) people want to invite you somewhere because you have less mutuals. It's a cursed circle.
Every year I add an honest naive friendship gets that much closer to impossible.

I keep psyching myself up that I need drastic life change everytime I am out for nightwalk. But that still has no guarantees. And I continue aging.

I have zero friends irl

serious question.
i think not having that type of social media has become more strange and 'a red flag' than ever, and I might have even lost a budding friendship because i didn't have it.
lol it might already have gotten so bad that you're literally not allowed to have a friend irl anymore without this garbage.

there's some guys who brave themselves on how they deleted it and get by just fine... but it seems strange to me, the red flag perception is still there, how do they "brave" through that exactly. they will hang onto their previous friends but those friends will also reach out to them less often now since they are lazy and social media made reaching out easier.

this whole 'gotta have social media' thing just seems specifically designed so you either humiliate and destroy yourself online by publically posting lone pics all the time, or stay out of the game completely by not being visible online. is this what they call an efficient market? just get destroyed no matter what theory?
High IQ, and socialmediapilled. If you don't have social media in 2020 you don't even exist. The first thing they ask when you meet someone is your social media. If you don't have Instagram you re a loser in eyes of them.

I have one lifelong buddy I stayed in contact with despite not being on any social media. By staying in contact I mean drinking together twice a month. . My other childhood friend recently reached out to me too and that was very pleasant experience. Othe than that I am alone.
Your other post about social capital rings very true. Its valueless, not necessarily in a way that its irreplaceable or very difficult to get, but in the way that it cannot be bought.
Your whole teens are supposed to be about building connections and social circles you will later leverage to get a girlfriend.
Conjuring something like that is impossible once you're behind the curve. And less people you know, the less (eagerness not quantity of people) people want to invite you somewhere because you have less mutuals. It's a cursed circle.
Every year I add an honest naive friendship gets that much closer to impossible.

I keep psyching myself up that I need drastic life change everytime I am out for nightwalk. But that still has no guarantees. And I continue aging.
That's actually great that you kept a real life friend that long, either they're a good person or your status relative to them is pretty good. I tended to lose mine to the old pattern that appears when guys try to gain status... look to their mates and see if they mog or think they mog any of them too hard, if they do then they demote them from friend status and start bitching them out, avoiding them, treating them like shit etc.

Social stuff really is invaluable, you can't buy it and people don't really want to share it either. Not having any is a bad place to be.

Thing is you have a double bind there since it's hard to get any without social media, but the social media also makes it obvious how little you have. And like I mentioned before, people are loathe to share with those that have very little. I think that might be the main problem with incels trying to get something out of social media.

High IQ, and socialmediapilled. If you don't have social media in 2020 you don't even exist. The first thing they ask when you meet someone is your social media. If you don't have Instagram you re a loser in eyes of them.

It actually scares me to imagine what the average normoid thinks if you don't have this stuff.

fakecel if you have friends irl imo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back