Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 2020 blackpilled documentary about online dating

Watching rn
Oh its live fuck that

Bookmarked, will watch later.

tinder ended the world, just like the mayans predicted

plenty of fish, Okcupid, Tinder, Bumble.

the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

You forgot the 5th Horseperson of the Apocalypse (and yes there is a 5th Horse in the story).

5th Female friendly gyms.

Whereas heterosexual nightclubs,

Oh and while we're at it OnlyFans.

This soyciety is on borrowed time. When do we get God's gift?

56f1ba9cdd0895131c8b46db

Last edited:
This documentary is fucking amazing. Holy fuck. Needs to be bumped and stickied.

You forgot the 5th Horseperson of the Apocalypse (and yes there is a 5th Horse in the story).

5th Female friendly gyms.

Whereas heterosexual nightclubs,

Oh and while we're at it OnlyFans.

This soyciety is on borrowed time. When do we get God's gift?

56f1ba9cdd0895131c8b46db

Fuck I forgot OnlyFans.

Fuck I forgot OnlyFans.

Oh yeah its also a heterosexual dating service for the top 00.01%- people don't realise this function. (As well as a introductory channel for simps, cucked post-wall foid worshipers and closeted men into financial dominatrixes for 99.99% of men).

This documentary is fucking amazing. Holy fuck. Needs to be bumped and stickied.
Indeed.

@mental_out @GoffSystemQB @Master @SergeantIncel

Foid smv is in fucking space now

More like single, hypergamous and delusional dog ladies are single, as top tier men want nothing to do with them. (Well not long term anyway).

Watching now.

Holy fuck, I ways assumed there were more women in the world. It is fucking over if you are in the west. Less than 30% of women are even on dating sites/apps. No wonder I see so many simps on comments, there are millions of men desperate for pussy.

Dr. Brian Gilmartin in the documentary speaks and makes perfect Blackpill sense, of course Inceltears will still discount everything this qualified professional says.

There's a guy in the middle complaining he dated a woman that was "almost colored", that would be enough fo them to dismiss this awesome work. Don't sweat on what IT thinks, this video should be for agnostics of the black pill, a way to show the truth to people who are not complete retards.

tinder ended the world, just like the mayans predicted
:feelskek: what irony.
Holy fuck, I ways assumed there were more women in the world. It is fucking over if you are in the west. Less than 30% of women are even on dating sites/apps. No wonder I see so many simps on comments, there are millions of men desperate for pussy.
Because most women already know plenty of willing chadlites IRL, they don't need tinder.

Last edited:
Might watch ngl.

yaboi was featured in this masterwork. great job to the creator!

wow that was one of the most thorough blackpill documentaries ever made. A big shoutout for including the dogpill

Every member here should share the link to this video to as many people as they can

Holy shit, that was like a long ass FaceAndLMS video
Brutal Blackpills and suifuel

Listened to the whole thing (at 1.5x) in the background.
It's well made and it is truly over for us.

Listened to the whole thing (at 1.5x) in the background.
It's well made and it is truly over for us.
High IQ for increasing speed ngl

Listened through the whole thing. I got to say, if this cant bring bluepillers back to senses, nothing will. But, the narrative became kind of saturated and neutral at the end, and didnt sound quite convincing to me to drive the point home. I mean, that's true that social connections between extended families make for better opportunities in dating overall, and that if you dont have any you're basically screwed as online dating is only ages worse for most men, but at the same time, we must realize that this was only a TEMPORAL solution to a perpetual problem. It was forced on society to restrain foid hypergamy. They had no choice other than to fuck unattractive males. We aint gonna revert back to it any time soon, and according to modern idea of human rights, we shouldn't. That's what the author should lead the listener to: IT'S OVER, WE HAVE COME TO THE POINT WHEN THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE MEN'S LIVES BORDERLINE HAPPY IS TO STRIP WOMEN OFF THEIR RIGHTS. It's the only logical way. But again, we cant do this, because of reasons. That means millions of men are DESTINED to live and die in loneliness. That way we challenge the society's views on morality, equality and freedom, showing that basic human affection and love are willingly and collectively denied to millions of men, by most women. And we cant do shit about it, only pretend that it doesnt exist (the general agenda).

Also, notice the noodlewhore's "response" to depopulation: just let chad impregnate as many women as he can. Not to mandate women to striving incels, but apparently, leave them alone to wageslave for chad's offsprings and foids.

Last edited:
The only chance is a huge decrease in the male population, probably a big war o catastrophe. But that doesn't mean most chads will die, probably the opposite would be true. The other option is the destruction of the current economy, but then again, having success in a lawless society should be easier for chad as well. Any environment that gets rid of resources is more likely to result in polygamy and therefore harems for chad if he's able to protect. The only way is that incels or below 6/10 men monopolize all resources and put huge restrictions on female sexual partners and a subsidiary state. The funny thing is not even in communism we would have so many safety nets for women, cucks have over-inflated the price of pussy so much that now it's impossible for a woman to have any type of accountability. I hope we get struck by a meteorite or something and 80% of men die.

The dog pill appearing early is kinda cringy. and using the word "colored".

Those don't really help move things forward.

We know there are incels of different ethnicity. But there is still a large population of normies who believe incels are white nationalists. They don't know things like jbw.

Watched every second.

"Do we become a computer dependent society"

they knew....they knew:cryfeels:

The greatest sexual revolution since marriage

Holy shit, everyone needs to see this. This is the first actual serious blackpill documentary out there with lots and lots of backed up facts.

Sure there is already FaceandLMS and Incel TV with amazing content, but this one is even more professional.

Dr. Brian Gilmartin in the documentary speaks and makes perfect Blackpill sense, of course Inceltears will still discount everything this qualified professional says.
what is the time stamp of brian gilmartin?