Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2020 has been hilarious so far. 999/1 tinder stats, iran war, corona virus outbreak, incels being considered terrorists

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"BRO, 2020 is going to be my decade"

HAHAHAHA, NO.

One year from now you will sit down and remember 2010 to 2019. Even though you felt like you were suffering then, you were living a relatively easy life compared to now.

2020 will be the decade of suicide and begging for death.

Nothing can stop this. No amount of self-improvement or money maxxing will change this. It is inevitable as fat women only wanting chad.

2020 DECADE OF DEATH

Coronavirus might save us, it has potential to wipe out a decent proportion of the world population, should do some research on it.

2020s, the decade when the only men that get sex are chads

New year new me, amirite guys :feels:

Coronavirus might save us, it has potential to wipe out a decent proportion of the world population, should do some research on it.
I hope non-chads are immune to it.

Beta uprising when?

It's OVER for 2020cels

zcIqiMo.png

I already told everyone 2020 started badly. How can you expect the year to be good?

Curry super power 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think we will get the first female president to top it all off? @Personalityinkwell @mylifeistrash

Do you think we will get the first female president to top it all off? @Personalityinkwell @mylifeistrash

Well Trump is the republican most likely. Who is the democrate? Elizabeth Warren? AoC?

Well Trump is the republican most likely. Who is the democrate? Elizabeth Warren? AoC?

Yeah Warren, theres also that other Amy woman but her campaign has no traction whatsoever

This year began very promising, the more human lives are lost much better.

This was extremely prescient.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back