Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 2340

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Thats how many time Im supposed to have had sex by now

23-14 = 9 years * 52wekks/year * 5 times/wk at least = 2340

The actual number of times Ive had sex: 0

Even if I start having sex tomorrow I will never forget this, the world has hardcore wronged me and scarred me for life

I will always hate everyone and everything because of this, its not even possible to put a price on my suffering

Lol I’d don’t want to run my numbers

Fucking god that’s a brutal realization

There must be some reason, unrelated to your looks, why that happened, my friend :lul:

TYQyu73

That is a lot of fucks I never had.

Thats how many time Im supposed to have had sex by now

23-14 = 9 years * 52wekks/year * 5 times/wk at least = 2340

The actual number of times Ive had sex: 0

Even if I start having sex tomorrow I will never forget this, the world has hardcore wronged me and scarred me for life

I will always hate everyone and everything because of this, its not even possible to put a price on my suffering
2250 1

Thats completely average for teenagers and early 20s couples these days
Where did you get that figure from ?

Once a week is already a lot for teenagers and early 20s. Have you missed all the "millenials are having less and less sex" articles in the blackpill library ?

What kind of 15-year-old has sex 5 times a week

Lel those numbers are high but whatever. I'd say more like 500-ish for a normie pre-Tinder. Doesn't matter though, your point still stands.

On a kind of related note: I remember one of my first blackpills was related to finding out how often other people reported having sex. I was down in the dumps one night (alone as usual JFL) and I was thinking "Man, everybody else probably has sex all the time, I'm such a loser". But then I got into a different mindset, which was "That's probably just uninformed pessimism! I'll look up how many times sex is reported amongst adults and it will probably be like once every 1-2 months!"

Then I looked it up and realized that my pessimism was correct: it's about twice a week. Which means that the assumption that every other adult is having sex on Friday and Saturday night, every single week, is not a ridiculous conception of how often non-incel adults have sex. Not every day but definitely fucking party animals compared to incels. Fucking brutal and fucking over.

Where did you get that figure from ?

Once a week is already a lot for teenagers and early 20s. Have you missed all the "millenials are having less and less sex" articles in the blackpill library ?
"millenials are having less sex" means incels and normies get no sex (until they marry a roastie in her 30's) while chad gets all of it