Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 24 minutes of a whore faking being an "introvert"

not even a second
fuck that slut.

I need to fuck.

The thumbnail itself screams "teehee"

Women do the "shy quirky girl" routine all the fucking time. It's so clear it's never fucking geniune. Just walk up infront of a giant audiance and millions of camera and giggle and tilt your head. Fucking simps fall for it all the time. Women are fake. their personalities are fake. none of them have anything real. They just portray what they think makes them special.

I don't blame both of you. Based.

I fucking hate when holes fake being an introvert to look quirky. How much do you want to bet this hole is a giga whore
all of my assets.

The thumbnail itself screams "teehee"
Women do the "shy quirky girl" routine all the fucking time. It's so clear it's never fucking geniune. Just walk up infront of a giant audiance and millions of camera and giggle and tilt your head. Fucking simps fall for it all the time. Women are fake. their personalities are fake. none of them have anything real. They just portray what they think makes them special.

I remember noticing this in college. A foid did it all the time when there were people around. I notice that when she thought no one was looking or around suddenly her "quirkiness xDDD" was gone

Exactly, they want to act like they're so quirky, and special when in reality they are no different from any other woman. The le quirky act is the worst.

"uhhhh she's just like me, hehe"
-retarded simp

does she have a tiny head

She is who're

Women lack any form of individuality, most of them conform to what normal in their friend groups or community.

If you watch 24 minutes of that, you’re a cuck

Introvert=I’m only willing to talk to Chad

Introvert girl : able to open only with Chad. Just lol at autists having a crush on some goth/alternative/metalhead sloot and thinking she is always cold because she is deep and reserved. She is cold towards subhumans while she laughs and talk continously when with Chad.

Not going to watch, please don't post it again.

The thumbnail is of her being a smug, grinning cunt. I wanted to punch my monitor the moment I saw that whore in the video.
Its that face whores make when they're so full of themselves that their own farts turn them on

Never heard her name before.

who the fuck is this

Women cannot be
İntroverts
İncels
4ever alones
NEETs
or alone in general

their 250 gr of pussy is enough to achieve everything in life.
Social status ? Find a gangmaxxed chad/normie bf
Dont want to be in danger but stil social status ? Find a Chad
All a woman needs to do to avoid any of these is to not eat like a pig or say controversial stuff (Which they usually dont bcs every single one of them is a NPC regardless of race and politics).

listened for a few seconds and realized there are no female mentalcels either.