Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 24yr old gamer girl caught banging 14yr old white kid

It has been posted before.

Where have i seen this before
oh wait, is this one of those stories where shes left with a warning and sent on her way because female?

Where have i seen this before
oh wait, is this one of those stories where shes left with a warning and sent on her way because female?
To be fair, I wouldn't punish her either, the kid looks somewhat Incel, I least he ascended

To be fair, I wouldn't punish her either, the kid looks somewhat Incel, I least he ascended
true tbh, she did a good deed for the fellow incel but its still pedophilia and she won't even be punished for it because she has a vagina

She should get her pussy cut off.

But she is cute

Lol he has incel face but what's his height?

kid is slaying coochie while i rot

absolute fucking ropefuel

I would

Said no such thing
No I tell you what you think, you get? Also I think the girl in thread was black, she was dating a black guy and got cucked by a 14 year old white incel

Soyciety double standards and hypocritical bullshit on such full display it's on fire here.

There's a To Catch a Predator episode where the guy very truthfully says 'I am a teen!' because he was 19 and trying to bang a 13 year old. 6 years difference in total and only one year difference for the foid when comparing it to this. Of course he was grilled into oblivion just as hard as all the actual fucking pedos in the comments and faced real life charges. In this day and age it's totally possible to be at very similar biological maturity given that foids can hit puberty at like 10 now and delayed males don't finish until their early 20s.

Anyway.....here we are talking 10 fucking years difference but because she has a vagina 'ahhh it's cuuuute' play nice sweaty.

JFL everyone who defends her but would shit on the TCAP guy needs to be lynched and dumped at sea in shark infested water after several bloody lashes

GOd fucking damnit that lucky piece of shit Jesus Christ.

here we are talking 10 fucking years difference but because she has a vagina 'ahhh it's cuuuute' play nice sweaty.

JFL everyone who defends her but would shit on the TCAP guy needs to be lynched and dumped at sea in shark infested water after several bloody lashes

he isnt a kid anymore and neither is a 14 year old young woman.

he isnt a kid anymore and neither is a 14 year old young woman.

He legit looked like a kid tho, very overdeveloped.

Eb3f4t_WoAEZYp9

This def was feeding into that pedo shit.

Only women are allowed to be pedophiles :soy: :soy: