Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 25 and incel..

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I'm a 25 year old incel and at this point, I don't even care, I just wanna be left alone... fuck everything.

I don't even feel like a human tbh.

If you didn't have sex until you were 14, it's over. Even if you have sex at the age of 17, all you can do is be a cuck. I see no advantages a cuck can have over an incel.

If you didn't have sex until you were 14, it's over. Even if you have sex at the age of 17, all you can do is be a cuck. I see no advantages a cuck can have over an incel.
Nah 14 and under is too young imo. Once youre 16 minimum you'll know its over. 15 minimum if you are a true truecel.

I'm planning to rope if i hit 25 as a virgin tbh.

Childhood and puberty make you or break you.

Fellow 25cel here. Waiting/hoping/saving for my sexbot waifu.

Nah 14 and under is too young imo. Once youre 16 minimum you'll know its over. 15 minimum if you are a true truecel.
truechads lose their virginity at 12. 14 so a truechad is already late. After that, at most you'll be a normie cuck who will share your foid with the chads. Passed 16, not lost his virginity, will be an incel or ultimate cuck.

I'm a 25 year old incel and at this point, I don't even care, I just wanna be left alone... fuck everything.
I'll be 30 next year, it's over

I actually have a Chadlite friend who said he lost his virginity at 19.