Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 25% Goblino Mentalcel BTFO's White Female Police Officer/Roasties. Video Gets Removed From YouTube for Hatespeech, and He Gets Threatened With Arrest.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
If most men were as high t as him inceldom wouldn't exist.

Wish i was low inhib like him tbh

Living in Chicago and hating niggers is like living in 1930’s Germany and hating Germans. It’s not going to end well for you when they ape out and the police just watch because it would be racist to intervene.

This is the cringiest shit I've ever seen. This is like if the bagelcel was on crack. Half the shit this dude says either doesn't make sense or is just stupid. The rest is cringey. This is some serious Reddit edgelord energy.

If it was Chad saying this, they wouldn't say anything and instead try to politely "educate" him on his political "incorrectness"

"You're a woman. You're a subordinate to me." Kek it's been so long since I hear based statements straight shoved into foid's ears

Give it enough time & as Charles Manson, Enoch Powell & countless others have predicted these "minorities" will swell in number then it'll be run rabbit run rabbit run run run for whitey, thank you kikes.

Cringe as fuck, except for the cop roastie part

Cringe as fuck, except for the cop roastie part
"Cringe" just means "socially improper for you to say/do given your low level of status."

This is BASED, insofar as "based" means to rebel against social strictures. We need more based people such as this!

Last edited:
I heard of that restaurant they people their are rude on purpose JFL. They get a lot of business from being like that it’s like a humiliation kink. This guy was ain’t standing for the social expectations to be shitted on.

I love that hilarious smug smirk like UH, DID U JUST DISMISS ME COS IM A WOMAN? EUGH YOU SECIST PIG

I heard of that restaurant they people their are rude on purpose JFL. They get a lot of business from being like that it’s like a humiliation kink. This guy was ain’t standing for the social expectations to be shitted on.
this is new to me i heard that in video wtf is this shithole place? why the fuck would you pay for that?

Volcel if you don't ask the police for how long you'll be in jail.

It seemed like he pussed out a bit at the end, or ran out of batteries.

White woman gets upset that a nigger says nigger even though he's a nigger because she doesn't want niggers to be upset. What kind of fucking timeline is this.

What an absolute fucking legend.

What's his channel?

Again what is the context see normally I agree assault is wrong but saying shit like you don't belong here kinda sounds like again he did something to provoke this is begging the question who started it also didn't watch the cop part don't care both seem to be morally in the wrong

i dont understand

what these niggers did? attacked him?

i dont understand

what these niggers did? attacked him?
Well they did threaten to attack him a few times but according to him they insulted him or called him a cracker (funny because I believe he's 25% white) and that made him go Full Low Inhib Autist on em.

Last edited:
Reverse it and see what would happen.

Well they did threaten to attack him a few times but according to him they insulted him or called him a cracker (funny because I believe he's 25% white) and that him go Full Low Inhib Autist on em.
lol foken monkeys

Based average american and future european

I just realized the black girl near the beginning of the video asking him "WHAT ARE YOU?" Jfl Brutal Goblino Pill.

I love that hilarious smug smirk like UH, DID U JUST DISMISS ME COS IM A WOMAN? EUGH YOU SECIST PIG
Lmao
What a cunt.
Lowinhib legend.
Hooga booga hooga booga fuck you nigger
Taking him to jail for calling out niggers ????????

LMFAO
Who the fuck would want to go to an eatery to get shitty/no service and be insulted? People are so retarded.
Women should never be police. Most male pigs are bad enough.
Cuckold culture in a nutshell.
"You're a woman. You're a subordinate to me." Kek it's been so long since I hear based statements straight shoved into foid's ears
Once he said that...
It was so beautiful.
That white femoid was not expecting that.

Last edited:
That roastie cop looks like Eggy...

And the way she instinctively smiled at that .
She loves to be treated like that , but nobody had the balls anymore to be as based as this guy .
I fucking love the video , even though the guy is talking bullshit at some pointd , his low inhib energy greatly makes up for it .
Is there a second part to this ?
Or does anyone have similar videos to share ?
I love to live vicariously through thrse low inhib videos cause im a long way from being as based .
That roastie cop looks like Eggy...
jfl we found his looksmatch
"Cringe" just means "socially improper for you to say/do given your low level of status."

This is BASED, insofar as "based" means to rebel against social strictures. We need more based people such as this!
Exactly .

Can i talk to a male?
BASED ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back