Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 25 yo jewish-americunt "stoner chick" gets caught at Moscow airport with 9 grams of weed in her luggage. Gets 7 years in jail LOL

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Look at this nosey cunt:

Screen-Shot-2019-10-11-at-11.55.18-AM-618x428.png

and rejoice the fact that this whore is gonna be forcefully licking russian butch lesbian smelly hairy muff for the next 7 years in a russian prison

LOL dumb cunt

Looks Middle Eastern. Is she one of those Sephardic ones?

this one is a reject from the jews :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What a subhuman slut

some people can't live without drugs

She should have hid it in her cunt!

Pussy pass!

God damn that just brightened my day.

Carve her up and feed her to the dolphins

Would still have a whole tutorial life when she is 32

7 years for 9 grams?

Putincel confirmed.

She'll enjoy prison.

you just made my day greatest gift all year

i read Russia is becoming more Christian and incoporating old American values, pretty cool

i read Russia is becoming more Christian and incoporating old American values, pretty cool
No, they have their own traditional values and mind you Russia is a very religious country ( Orthodox Christians ) They’re not incorporating anything from America, because if they did incorporate things from America then Russia would be much more degenerate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back