Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 25 yo virgin but i'm NOT incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
He is incel, whether he believes it or not. He will come around like i did.

HAHAHA I saw that too. Why do these idiots keep confusing blackpill ideology with incel state of being.

Like I always say, inceltears has the highest percentage of truecels.

Being incel does not require you to be "misogynistic". If this guy is a heterosexual male who wants to be with a woman but as of yet has been unable to, he is incel.

Why do these idiots keep confusing blackpill ideology with incel state of being.

not once have I ever ever ever said anything remotely sexist or misogynistic.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

If you want sex but never got it for free then you're an incel.

Inceldom is not an ideology, it's a state of being
full

"I'm a 25 year old virgin but atleast I'm not incel:soy:"

Ok bro, keep coping :feelsseriously:

Another retard who thinks incels are a terrorist group JFL. My shit has a higher IQ than all IT users.

I'll simplify it for you IT: You're a guy who wants to get women but can't? You're an incel.

That's it, if that's your reality whether you like it or not, if you disagree with the blackpill or not, it doesn't matter, you're an incel like us. Denying it would be the same as someone with cancer saying they're not sick, it is a cope at best.

"if i'm not misogynistic or sexist, then there's 100% no way i am an incel"
:soy: :what:

>not once have I ever ever ever said anything remotely sexist or misogynistic.

Hmm then why didn't women respect him and have sex with him?

he is fucking delusional

The only way he's not an incel is if he doesn't want to have sex/ not tried to have sex, in that case he's just mentally ill.

"Focused on college"

So he admits if he wasn't coping to the max he'd hate foids for rejecting him too? :feelzez:
Their hatred towards us makes perfect sense. We're chads.co and they're the true inkwells. :feelsahh:

HAHAHA I saw that too. Why do these idiots keep confusing blackpill ideology with incel state of being.

Being incel does not require you to be "misogynistic". If this guy is a heterosexual male who wants to be with a woman but as of yet has been unable to, he is incel.
Inceldom is not an ideology, it's a state of being
full

He has almost accepted his fate. Register here brother, you are welcome.

Inceldom is defined by external circumstances. You have a near impossible chance of getting sex despite your best efforts. It has nothing to do with idealogy, feelings, or mental state (unless complete mentalcel). There's plenty of Chads who hate women, pump and dump them and treat them like cum dumpsters. Mindset is a cope.

Inceldom is defined by external circumstances. You have a near impossible chance of getting sex despite your best efforts. It has nothing to do with idealogy, feelings, or mental state (unless complete mentalcel). There's plenty of Chads who hate women, pump and dump them and treat them like cum dumpsters. Mindset is a cope.

I may be making minimum wage but I'm not fucking poor like those inpoors lol. I'm a billionaire

There’s no incel philosophy

Those guys couldn't be more retarded.

Someone ask him if his plan to finally get pussy from an IT landwhale by virtue signaling worked.