25k stars colour is the same as 20k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-

The colours of the username and stars don't match. This is very annoying, plz fix asap kthx.

Cuyen

Cuyen

You're one bad day away from being me
-
I would like it to be fixed tbh.

thanks for posting bro

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
No worries man. Don't want to resort to putting you on ignore so I don't see it, it just annoys me that they don't match...it's over for OCDcels. :feelsbadman:

Cuyen

Cuyen

You're one bad day away from being me
-
No worries man. Don't want to resort to putting you on ignore so I don't see it, it just annoys me that they don't match...it's over for OCDcels. :feelsbadman:
I have OCD as well. its over.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
that's probably not going to happen soon because the stars are an image, not text that can be styled
they should be done with text and a custom font, then it would be very easy to style and animate them

Jazavac

Jazavac

-
that's probably not going to happen soon because the stars are an image, not text that can be styled
they should be done with text and a custom font, then it would be very easy to style and animate them
Tbh, using ★ would let the stars be high res and animated but that could a hassle to implement at this point.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
Tbh, using ★ would let the stars be high res and animated but that could a hassle to implement at this point.
yea, idk what autist generated so many stars images in the first place, instead of just styling text

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Stars are a pain, not doing anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.