Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 28 year old normie tries to ascend with a 13 year old foid, parents hogtie him and parents get arrested but he doesn’t

so the normie isn't in trouble?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Finally the justice system actually punishes the right people.
Those parents are hypocrites, they dont want 28 year old normie having sex with their daughter but I can assure 100% if they checked her phone they would see hundreds of videos of her getting gangbanged by chads

Those parents are hypocrites, they dont want 28 year old normie having sex with their daughter but I can assure 100% if they checked her phone they would see hundreds of videos of her getting gangbanged by chads
If he was a chad they’d allow him to fuck their daughter. But he’s a normie so they were mad at him. I remember your based high IQ thread about hebephilia

This tbh

Young Chad only. She can understand when young Chad's penis enters in her but can't when the person attached to the penis is older and/or ugly.

What about 28 and 17?
that's a lot better
i'd say it's little big even still, but nowhere near as bad
normies try to act like 17 year olds are babies or some shit and are innocent
lol jfl
i'd say 25ish is the latest you should probably date a 17 year old

that's a lot better
i'd say it's little big even still, but nowhere near as bad
normies try to act like 17 year olds are babies or some shit and are innocent
lol jfl
i'd say 25ish is the latest you should probably date a 17 year old
I think 17 and 28 is ok. 17 year olds alreaday reached full sexual maturity and I think society shouldn’t infantilize them
Young Chad only. She can understand when young Chad's penis enters in her but can't when the person attached to the penis is older and/or ugly.
He’s 28, even if he dates a 21 year old, people will say he’s a “predator”

clown world:feelsclown:

pedo vigilanteism gone wrong :feelsohh::feelsohh:
hope h is parents get the electric chair

He’s 28, even if he dates a 21 year old, people will say he’s a “predator”
Even if he dated a 13 year old and he was 70 it shouldn't matter. This moralfagging for teen rosties is getting old.

Last edited:
JFL if they were really concerned about their daughter they would take away her internet/chad access.

Ngl if that was my kid I would of surely curb stomped him

Silly inkwell teenagers are innocent and delicate flowers they don’t understand sex, sweaty, quit objectifying them :soy: :soy: :soy:

Wtf is wrong with his parents. Fucking braindead virtue signalling boomers.

Ngl if that was my kid I would of surely curb stomped him
Only .0001% of parents do that. Stop trying to sound badass online, you just sound desperate.

@Robtical jfl at this virtue signaller
Wtf is wrong with his parents. Fucking braindead virtue signalling boomers.
*her I think you meant?
Silly inkwell teenagers are innocent and delicate flowers they don’t understand sex, sweaty, quit objectifying them :soy: :soy: :soy:
Normies in a nutshell

So you wouldn’t go ape shit on him for fucking your daughter? I’m not bad ass I just have a terrible day every day
What if it was a 17 year old and they’re dating?

For what?
If she was 13 she clearly isn’t as mature as a 17 year old. I don’t know how female puberty works, and she could of been playing him the whole time. But the guy is 28 and trying to fuck a 13 year old is like playing with your life

If she was 13 she clearly isn’t as mature as a 17 year old. I don’t know how female puberty works, and she could of been playing him the whole time. But the guy is 28 and trying to fuck a 13 year old is like playing with your life
THe idea that someone’s life is ruined from statutory rape is a myth

THe idea that someone’s life is ruined from statutory rape is a myth

Agreed. Most relationship abuse happens between teenagers of the same age. 50% of teenage girls said they got emotionally or physically abused by their boyfriends of equal age, whereas teenage girls who dated someone older than 18 reported it was less than 18%.

Social services are barking up the wrong tree.

Ragefuel tbh. Not because I care about the foid, but her parents were doing the right thing.

Ragefuel tbh. Not because I care about the foid, but her parents were doing the right thing.

Well obviously they weren't.

Even if you didn't want your daughter having a relationship with an older man, its usually parental abuse combined with a lack of parental supervision that is the cause of young women dating older men.

Well obviously they weren't.

Even if you didn't want your daughter having a relationship with an older man, its usually parental abuse combined with a lack of parental supervision that is the cause of young women dating older men.
Not really. Foids will be foids; you can’t change their nature.

So what about if he fucked a 16 year old?

Not really. Foids will be foids; you can’t change their nature.

I'll give you a practical example where parental supervision can, somewhat, reel in a teenage daughter with hormones driving risk taking behaviours.

This psychologist I knew had a blonde 14 year old daughter with a svelte physique. She relied on her Dad for car journeys to and from school as they lived in an isolated countryside road 8 miles away with no footpaths or public transport.

He knew she'd need stimulation as well as protecting from older men eyeing, grooming or (potentially) raping her. So he engaged with her until age 16 while she was developing her identity up until age 17-18.
He had a rule "no older men" and "if your boyfriend is old enough to drive, then he's not your boyfriend". "If he turns up on mine or your doorstep I will personally murder him".
He managed to do this combined with making sure he kept her, her friends and boyfriends her own age taking them to Dinner, Cinema trips and days out.
She ended up befriending and presumbly losing her virginity to the multiple chadlites on her Facebook page (I did look)

Usually its said neglectful, unengaged, dysfunctional and abusive parents who allow their teenagers to wander off alone who get groomed by Kebab gangs or Vauxhall Astra driving chav drug dealers.

Last edited:
Agreed. Most relationship abuse happens between teenagers of the same age. 50% of teenage girls said they got emotionally or physically abused by their boyfriends of equal age, whereas teenage girls who dated someone older than 18 reported it was less than 18%.

Social services are barking up the wrong tree.
Can I see the study that’d be interesting

Then she’d deserve it. Anything below 14 hits my moralfag compass, but from then on it’s fair game.
So 14 is the minimum age to have sex with?

So 14 is the minimum age to have sex with?
yes. I’ve seen 14 year olds which look like 18 year olds with big tits and act like them too. 13 yo are too much like kids though.

yes. I’ve seen 14 year olds which look like 18 year olds with big tits and act like them too. 13 yo are too much like kids though.
Is that you in your profile pic?

Fuck these cockblocking white knight pieces of shit.

Do you wear makeup or spiked bracelets?
Both. Former is good for covering up acne. Only disadvantage is that latter is a faggot trait and I puke on the inside every time fags talk to me look mate i don’t want your greasy cock go cut it off and shove it up your ass huh?

Both. Former is good for covering up acne. Only disadvantage is that latter is a faggot trait and I puke on the inside every time fags talk to me look mate i don’t want your greasy cock go cut it off and shove it up your ass huh?
Spiked bracelets aren’t faggy at all. Even bikers might use them I think

Spiked bracelets aren’t faggy at all. Even bikers might use them I think
Oh I thought you meant spiked necklace thing around the neck. I don’t use regular spiked bracelets.

Oh I thought you meant spiked necklace thing around the neck. I don’t use regular spiked bracelets.
Even that isn’t faggy either. So you just wear black makeup and a spiked dog collar choker?

Even that isn’t faggy either. So you just wear black makeup and a spiked dog collar choker?
Leather jacket, band t shirts, hiking boots, aviator glasses, black nail polish, and jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back