Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 29 year old virgin currycel has a panic attack everytime he enounters a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date

Next, if you know you will be meeting a woman somewhere, jerk off 2-3 times before you meet (clean up properly after). This will help reduce your anxiety and create a calm state of mind when you meet the woman.

Hope this helps!
i lold

It's funny, but actually shit advice. Fapping will fuck up his hormonal balance for that day and so he'll be more nervous approaching.

women are hulking marxist sub-officers these days, it's normal to feel anxiety around them, though not to this extent

women are hulking marxist sub-officers these days, it's normal to feel anxiety around them, though not to this extent

He most likely has been driver licence mogged by females on top of that.

i have this too it's over for socially anxiouscels

Lmao it's over for panicattackcels

Needs cold shower and meditation. Fuck the mental health industry, the therapists are all shit, the government won't hire you either if it seems it in your records. The garbage pills, don't even work many times. Also the guy said he falls 2 or three timea, daily, that is fucking up his brain. Fapping is literally Satan, worse than death

This will surely increase in the future. Men will feel increasingly angry and/or insecure around women. And women will also get increasingly angry over unattractive men being close to them.

This happens with me, but a different reaction than the person this topic is about. Its probably due to spending too much time reading horror stories online on MGTOW and seeing the worst side of women, along with hearing about #metoo and all the false allegations. Its just your body naturally reacting to a predator and it goes into survival mode. I think the only way to fix this is to leave society and live alone in the woods for a year with no computer or phone, and reboot your entire way of thinking.

29 y/o khhv pill is everywhere.:feelscry:

This happens with me, but a different reaction than the person this topic is about. Its probably due to spending too much time reading horror stories online on MGTOW and seeing the worst side of women, along with hearing about #metoo and all the false allegations. Its just your body naturally reacting to a predator and it goes into survival mode. I think the only way to fix this is to leave society and live alone in the woods for a year with no computer or phone, and reboot your entire way of thinking.
Vanaprastha mode confirmed!

It's normal. Nowadays it feels like you might catch a case just for looking on a woman's vicinity. All the horror stories about rape culture and #Metoo makes a lot of guys feel responsible, so they avoid interacting with women or making the 1st move. I already had crazy anxiety around women before all of this stuff jumped off ngl.

It's funny, but actually shit advice. Fapping will fuck up his hormonal balance for that day and so he'll be more nervous approaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back