Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3/10 Blackcel says that he has nothing negative to say about dating Japanese foids

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

I went out of my way to make specific timestamps for people who are too lazy to watch the entire video, the important ones are highlighted:
0:36 "I have nothing wrong to say about Japanese women, they're amazing"
0:56 Recommends reading BPYC, written by the same guy who said this
(link)
2:45 Claims that he dated a fairly rich foid who worked at cartier
4:07 Says that she went out of her way to open the door for him, and brags about how much money she had
6:22 Says she went out of her way to buy him gifts
11:50 Says that you'll be taken care of sexually, and talks about BPYC again
14:49 claims that the rich foid he dated woke up with her staring at him, because she loved him

Last edited:
Did you try badoo like i told you?
I don't even use social media, let alone dating apps, that stuff is way too high inhib for me

He is lower normie tier not a 3/10

@sadcel69
grasseaters are being undermined.

How do you know that you're gonna have any chances there if you do some tests?
You have a point, and I honestly would if I could, but it's still too high inhib for me :feelskek:

At first I wasn't so sure if mulatto's could pull it off, but maybe @Colvin76 could try it out

You have a point, and I honestly would if I could, but it's still too high inhib for me :feelskek:

At first I wasn't so sure if mulatto's could pull it off, but maybe @Colvin76 could try it out
I am not mulatto

@sadcel69
grasseaters are being undermined.
Bruh literally Japanese males are so fucking cucked that the women will fuck normie ethnics. Maybe I should try my hand with Japanesemaxxing:feelzez:

Too high inhib to go out and take pics or too high inhib to put yourself on the app? judging by this i guess you didn't even try irl, did you?

I've tried getting females, but it never works out well

Are you a dark skin?

Ye

Massive fucking cope. There are no wh*te people in my family

Where do you get your skin pigment from?

What do you think of his facial structure?

I would say that Colvin is slightly below the guy in the video due to his chin

Bruh literally Japanese males are so fucking cucked that the women will fuck normie ethnics. Maybe I should try my hand with Japanesemaxxing:feelzez:
That reaction to the Japanese hand invention makes it seem like normies are feeling this way too.
Interesting that again so many normies will hypocritically engage in fetishistic obsession about Japanese food, culture and women but shit on Japanese men.

And as for normie ethnicmaxxing?
I wouldn't count on it.
Japan might have recently gotten less distrusting of black people but that doesn't mean they have gotten less distrusting toward brown skinned ethnics.

Anyway suifuel for grasseatercels.
Japan used to be a role model for many guys when it was more isolationist but they are getting undermined now in a more globalized world.

How is your parents skin tone compared to you? which parent is darker and which one is lighter compared to you?
Dad is 91% african. Mom is 78% African.

I'd say my skin tone is closer to my mom's

Dad is 91% african. Mom is 78% African.

I'd say my skin tone is closer to my mom's

What if your mum cucked your dad behind his back?

Stop coping. hes atleast 5/10.

What is "BPYC?"

Massive fucking cope. There are no wh*te people in my family
can you stop with the bullshit? you are fully black with mulatto coloring, maybe your only halo. Dude in the video is also a normie, not 3/10 jfl

What is "BPYC?"
It stands for "Black Passenger Yellow Cab"

It's a book about a black guy who documented his trip to Japan and the experience he had over there

can you stop with the bullshit? you are fully black with mulatto coloring, maybe your only halo. Dude in the video is also a normie, not 3/10 jfl
Stop coping. I'm not bullshitting.

You either have eastern african roots, or creole blood.

Creole example:
Covingtonsgraduation2.jpg
iaGRl6Ei1AicvuD-AwVk6z4-oNuSX91dXVNTlelfwMvgXXYc1cO3O9K0FNR9lsR8R_ZAzq7Vm-pfsQAUz3C87e7_pdHXNqXs5ifBzPz9SlzZ37UD_yjdJnki4hXTtA
images
colvin isn't east african, his forehead is small. He is just lucky with his coloring
Stop coping. I'm not bullshitting.
bro i'm not lying to you, you are literally considered a light skinned man. I'm not calling you a tyrone, i'm just saying you have mulatto coloring

bro i'm not lying to you, you are literally considered a light skinned man. I'm not calling you a tyrone, i'm just saying you have mulatto coloring
Fair enough I guess.

I am curry deathnic
It isn't entirely unheard of for deathnics to live over there, so far I've come across two channels

I wouldn't really recommend it though, there's little to no evidence that it actually works, so it doesn't really hold all that much water

Nope, just check the wiki, it's White > Black > the rest

Blacks have higher smv than all other ethnics.
Hispanics are also above blacks, we really aren't that high

I don't know. Must be genetic recombination.

Both of my parents are black and I don't have any white relatives.
Dumbfuck , it’s from generations
Hispanics are also above blacks, we really aren't that high
Fucking lol, go neck yourself. I turn on the tv and all I see are whites and blacks. I turn on the radio, all I hear are whites and blacks. How the fuck do you joggers act like you’re not in the upper echelon of SMV with everything going on in today’s world???

just ignore reality and social hierarchy like a foid theory

Last edited:
Fucking lol, go neck yourself. I turn on the tv and all I see are whites and blacks. I turn on the radio, all I hear are whites and blacks. How the fuck do you joggers act like you’re not in the upper echelon of SMV with everything going on in today’s world???

HIGH IQ

It isn't entirely unheard of for deathnics to live over there, so far I've come across two channels

I wouldn't really recommend it though, there's little to no evidence that it actually works, so it doesn't really hold all that much water
I don’t care much for living there but more for fucking rice women. Second channel guy looks so fucking soy and cucked tbh lmao

Didn't watch but I did watch the linked blackpassenger video from 2010. That one was ragefuel; basically just simping for foids and criticizing Japanese culture for not worshiping women.

Didn't watch but I did watch the linked blackpassenger video from 2010. That one was ragefuel; basically just simping for foids and criticizing Japanese culture for not worshiping women.
I agree, he is a bit of an asshole in that regard since he only see's Japanese foids as something to be exploited, regardless of how that might effect ricecel's

His basic logic is "if he won't pleasure her, then I will" which is a pretty selfish viewpoint

Last edited:
I agree, he is a bit of an asshole in that regard since he only see's Japanese foids as something to be exploited, regardless of how that might effect ricecel's

His basic logic is "if he won't pleasure her, then I will" which is a pretty selfish viewpoint
I like how he called the culture a samurai culture. That culture which I admire is the culture of the coping samurai. In 2020 we shouldnt hold the same ideas as feudal warriors, however we shouldn't forget the old ways.

I like how he called the culture a samurai culture. That culture which I admire is the culture of the coping samurai. In 2020 we shouldnt hold the same ideas as feudal warriors, however we shouldn't forget the old ways.
Agreed, the only reason I bring him up so much is because he slayed so much over there

In no way am I in support of Tyrone's or blackcels for that matter intentionally cucking ricecel's, and I never have been

Agreed, the only reason I bring him up so much is because he slayed so much over there

In no way am I in support of Tyrone's or blackcels for that matter intentionally cucking ricecel's, and I never have been
It was depressing to watch the video. It was a reminder that foids in japan are as bad as western foids; AWALT. Japan is fucked and so is the west; the birth rates will drop will not improve, and eventually by immigration and miscegenation everyone will be mixed race like in Brazil.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back